sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars {5/25/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 01:41:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

May 25th, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Charlotte Coliseum In Charlotte, North Carolina! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels, Diesel, and Daddy Mack are sitting!

HBK: Hello people and welcome to SEF's first every edition of Superstars! I am your very own host of Superstars, Shawn Michaels and we have a nice show lined up for ya all!

Diesel: Oh yea we do Shawn! And to start off the show I get to kick Kane's ass al over the ring!

Mack: Yea ya do Big D and you will show that boy what's up! Also though, the "mystery" opponent has a match as well against some independent guy I gave a chance at stardom!

HBK: Man, who the hell is the mystery guy anyways?

Diesel: Yea Mack, who is it?

Mack: Now guys, I can't say who it is, but I will say that he is one man who when people think of SEF, they think of him! Now then, let the show begin!

Singles Match

Diesel charges Kane knocking him down with a clothesline, then picks him up and powerslams him! Diesel just leans back waiting for Kane to get up and as he does, Diesel boots him in the face, then pick shim up and hits the jackknife powerbomb and pins, 1.........2..........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...............Diesel!

HBK: Yea, that's my boy out there who just kicked Kane's ass!

Mack: He certainly did! Kane fucking sucks man!

Singles Match
Trisha Jones vs. Sophy

No Show

OVERLoad
Host: Pucker

No Show

Singles Match

Ace Steele makes his way out to the ring and gets ready when the lights go down and about five minutes they come back on in the ring is a man dressed in all black leather with a matching mask! Ace runs at the man, but gets kicked in the gut and clubbed in the back, then whipped into the ropes and dropped with a clothesline! The man picks up Ace and lifts him up for a pwerbomb, but spins around and jumps up landing on his knees, powerbombing Ace! He then grabs Ace's legs and locks in an elevated boston crab causing Ace to tap out!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission............The Mystery Man!

The man then exits the ring and leaves through the crowd!

HBK: Man, that guy is strong! Who is it Mack?

Diesel: He is strong and that finisher looks familiar!

Mack: Man Shawn, I can't tell ya! Just be prepared for a fight ok!

Heartbreak Hotel
Host with The Most: Shawn Michaels
Topic: Interview with Mystery Opponent In Fatal Four Way At Starcade

The ring is now set up with the Heartbreak Hotel and Shawn is laying on the bed while Diesel stands guard to the side! Shawn hops up and speaks into a mic!

HBK: Alright people, my guest tonight is none other than the mystery man for the main event of Starcade and one of my opponents, so here he is!

Shawn points to the entrance and the lights go out! About five minutes they come back on to find Diesel laying face down on the mat and the mystery man standing over him with a sledgehammer! He yells something and Shawn whips around only to receive a shot to the gut and the man hooks Shawn's arms and hits a pedigree like maneuver! He then picks up Shawn and throws him outside where he lays his leg on the steel steps and takes the other set, slamming them down on Shawn's leg! Mack comes running out to check on Shawn, but the man has disappeared as the show goes off the air!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF