sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 2 {6/1/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 02:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 1st, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Thomas&Mack Center In Las Vegas, Nevada! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels, Shane Cobain, and Daddy Mack are sitting!

HBK: Hello people and welcome to Superstars! I am Shawn Michaels along with my good friends, Shane Cobain and Daddy Mack!

Shane: Hey there, what's up people? Ready for a kick ass show?

Mack: Oh man, these people sound fucking ready and who can blame them with my show coming back!

HBK: That is definitely part of I, but the two title matches are as well since it's the World Title and Women's Title on the line!

Shane: Yea, first off, Whitney defends her title against Julie which seems odd and then Viper defends his title against Matt Matlock!

Mack: Oh yea, Viper is a fucking prick, but I love the guy like a brother and he is the man right now! Also later tonight is my other bro, Shawn Michaels up in his Heartbreak Hotel! Now let's start the show!

SEF Women's World Championship

Julie and Whitney both make their way to the ring and look serious, but Whitney smirks and Julie son does the same! Julie puts her hand to Whitney's chest, rubbing it around, then pushes as light as she can and Whitney makes herself fall down! Julie then covers Whitney and pins, 1...........2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and new Women's Champion....................Julie!

Dirty hits and Julie celebrates with the title as Whitney gets up and hugs her, then takes the mic and says!

Whitney: I know, you wanted me as the Women's Champion and I loved being the champ, but I have some things to attend to at home, a loved one I have lost and I must take some time off! I am truly sorry to all my fans, but It's something I must do, so farewell for now and I'll see you all around!

Whitney hands the mic back and poses with Julie before heading to the back!

HBK: What the hell man? Your wife pulled out stunt Mack!

Shane: Yea, that was crazy!

Mack: Hey man, what can I say, she needs time off and wanted to give her title to a friend!

Triple Threat Match

Carly Egale makes her way to the ring, but neither Taylor Stallone or Kelly White show up, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Carly!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by countout..............Carly Egale!

HBK: That one kinda sucked!

Shane: Yea it did!

Mack: Fucking broads didn't show, bitches!

Mack On A Mission
Host: Daddy Mack
Guest: Viper

The lights in the arena go dark and the SEFtron lights up showing a scene from outside earlier in the day! Daddy Mack is shown with a mic in hand and in the distance is a motorcycle coming closer from the desert! Mack looks into the camera and says!

Mack: Well, here is my show back once again, Mack On A Mission and today I am going to get a few words with Viper! I imagine that is him on his way now!

Just then, the motorcycle pulls up and stops about ten feet away! The bike is shut off and the man steps off and walks closer revealing that it is Viper! He just stands next to Mack and waits for him to talk!

Mack: Ok, well nice to see ya Viper!

Viper: Same here!

Mack: Cool! So man, first off, how did it feel coming back at Starcade and winning the World strap?

Viper: Well fuck, this makes number four for me and one thing first, I will make this the most memorable of all time! As for how I felt! Man, coming back to SEF and winning the top prize in the business, incredible! I loved it, not only for winning the title, but for getting my hands on James Ego and retiring that lil piss poor excuse for a wrestler!

Mack: Yea, he is a dick and that was sweet how ya damn near crippled him and chased him out of SEF, retiring him! But hey, what ya been doing this past week? Where ya been?

Viper: I've been right here in my hometown of Vegas and doing, I've been relaxing somewhat, but also, Flair has stayed here and we did some talking about things, a lil research on some people, just getting better at this business man! But after tonight, I am ready to give Bryan Kanyon a lil preview of our match!

Mack: Speaking of him, what do you think of him as an athlete here?

Viper: As an athlete I respect him as I would almost anyone who gets in the ring! He has some skill, he is a big man and can go in that ring and we should have a good match, but I know myself and I know I can win! But hey, you forgot to ask what I personally think of the man! Cause we all that's how things work as well! See, Bryan is a great athlete, but I don't like him and I am sure he doesn't care what I think! Bryan is a lil cocky bastard who has no idea the trouble he is getting into come King Of The Ring! He thinks that he will just walk right through me and take the title I hold, but what Bryan fails to understand is that when it comes to using your head and getting physical, their is no man who does so more than me and I will not lose to him, I can't!

Mack: Damn, he is good, but I know ya man, ya should beat him! It will be a nice match though! Anyways, that's it for the show, let's cut now!

The sound cuts out and as the camera fades out, Mack and Viper are seen walking to the bike and talking!

HBK: Damn, nice job on the interview and show Mack!

Shane: Yea, pretty sweet set up ya got!

Mack: Uh huh and I must say, Viper is more focused on his career than I have ever seen him be!

SEF World Heavyweight Championship

Matt Matlock makes his way to the ring, then Viper comes out with Ric Flair following! The two men lock up in the ring with Viper overpowering Matt and literally throwing him to the corner, then hitting him with a huge clothesline Matt jumps up and tries for a ddt, but Viper shoves him away, then kick shim in the gut and hits the unforgiven and pins, 1..........2.........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and still World Champion..................Viper!

Superman hits, but Viper continues beating on Matt and soon brings in a table and sets it up! The Jackal has enough and runs out, but is nailed in the back with a chair by Flair! Viper lays Matt on the tables and then picks up Jackal and gives him sinful on to Matt through the table!

HBK: I knew Viper would win, but damn that was quick!

Shane: yea it was, glad I wasn't Matt or Jackal either!

Mack: Uh huh, Viper is fucking good!

Heartbreak Hotel
Host with The Most: Shawn Michaels
Topic: The Blank Spot On Superstars And Shawn's Opinion On The Best Superstar And Finisher In SEF

Shawn jumps in the ring with a mic and says!

HBK: Ok people, to make this quick, we found out the blank spot and it was of course Mack's show Mack On A Mission, so good job Mack on bringing it back! Now as for the best superstar and finisher in SEF! Well, the best would have to be the man who just beat Matt out here a lil bit ago, Viper, after all he is the champ and just fucking dominant like no one else! As for the best finisher, it's a tie! Since we both use the same move, mine being Sweet Chin Music and Mack's being Da Shows Ova, we both have the best finisher cause once we hit, there ain't no getting up!

Shawn lowers the mic as Shane and Mack sign off the show!

Shane: Well, the man has spoken and his words are true I suppose!

Mack: Of course there true, but yea people, it's time to go, so later and peace!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF