sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 3 {6/8/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 02:05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 8th, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Laredo Entertainment Center in Laredo, Texas! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels, Shane Cobain, and Daddy Mack are sitting!

HBK: Alright, here we are up in in Texas, my homestate! How are you all people doing tonight?

Shane: Man, sounds like they love ya here Shawn! They all seem ready for tonight!

Mack: They all better be ready for tonight with that huge battle royal we have and of course they love Shawn, these are his people!

HBK: Damn right they are! But man, this battle royal looks to be shaping up good man!

Shane: Yea and I am gonna win it!

Mack: That would be nice man, that it would be! Don't forget though, Bella makes her debut tonight against Lisa and looks good!

HBK: Yea she does man, I wouldn't some of that!

Shane: Me neither man!

Mack: Uh huh, but hey now, let's get rolling with it!

Singles Match

Cassie Michaels makes her way out and there is no sign of Emily! The ref begins a ten count when the lights dim down and the SEFtron lights showing the words, "Emily Returns Soon"! The ref looks on confused, but finishes his count and awards the match to Cassie!

J-Lo: here is your winner by countout...............Cassie Michaels!

HBK: Well, that was weird, Emily not showing and that message!

Shane: Yea, kinda fucked up!

Mack: It was, but least Emily gave some insight as to why she wasn't here!

Singles Match

Bella and Lisa start off with some elbows to one another when Lisa kicks Bella in the stomach and whips across the ring looking for a clothesline, but Bella ducks and comes back with a flying forearm smash! Bella then picks up Lisa and suplexes before going to the second rope and hitting a leg drop on her and pinning, 1........2........kickout! Bella picks up Lisa by the hair and tries for a ddt, but Lisa counters with a northern lights suplex into a pin, 1........2.........kickout! They both jump up and Bella kicks Lisa in the stomach, then clotheslines her! She then goes up top and hits a missile dropkick! Bella grabs Lisa and hits The Sylent Bell, then pins, 1............2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall......................Bella!

Imaginary hits as Bella celebrates her win!

HBK: Damn, that was a nice match and Bella looked impressive!

Shane: Yea, she really showed she is tough!

Mack: Nice addition to SEF I must say! Guess I did a good job recruiting huh!

20 Person Over The Top Battle Royal
SEF Intercontinental Championship

Due to Julie leaving, all nineteen people are now in the ring and the bell sounds signaling the start of the match! Everyone tears into the other person next to them! Bryan and Kayleia team up while Flair and Cage team up! All three Dudleyz with hesitance from D-Von team up as well! Blake and Courtney team up too! After a few minutes, Sonny Corinthos becomes the first one eliminated when Bryan Kanyon tosses him out! After that, the following fourteen people are eliminated in this order!

Kane, Strife, James Tsunami, D-Von Dudley, Paul The Ripper, Jeff Hardy, Victoria, Ric Flair, Shane Cobain, Andrew Velzian, Bubba Ray Dudley, Kayleia Manson, Blake Darkness, Courtney Michaels!

It is then down to four men, Bryan Kanyon, Spike Dudley, Scott Steiner, and Chris Cage! Cage immediately runs at Steiner while Bryan and Spike lock up! Bryan tries to quickly eliminate Spike, but has a harder time than he thinks! Steiner ends up throwing Cage out, then sneaks up on Spike and Bryan and pushes them both out of the ring!

J-Lo: Here is your winner and new IC Champ......................Scott Steiner!

911 hits as Steiner gets handed his newly won title and holds it up, posing for the crowd who cheer him on!

HBK: Shit man, that was a nice battle royal we just saw!

Mack: Yea it was! Steiner did a great job and deserves that title! But hey people, this is it for now, no Heartbreak Hotel tonight, so later all!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF