sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 4 {6/15/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 02:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 15th, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Municipal Coliseum in Lubbock, Texas! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack are sitting!

HBK: Welcome to Superstars right here from my good ol' homestate of Texas! You all know me of course and my partner here, Mack!

Mack: Yo Shawn, what's up dogg? Looks like we got quite a crowd here tonight!

HBK: Yea it does! Course with the matches and guests we got, I understand why!

Mack: No doubt man! Bubba Ray and D-Von banging heads is big enough in it's own right, but we also have more!

HBK: We sure do, Halo and Shane square of in a qualifying match while Brock Lesnar and Rey Mysterio fight it out in a strap match!

Mack: And for the Heartbreak Hotel we got Bryan Kanyon and his girl Kayleia Manson plus the new IC Champ, Scott Steiner!

KOTR Qualifying Match

D-Von and Bubba both make it to the ring and immediately charge each other with a shoulder block! Bubba puts down D-Von, then runs the ropes and looks for an elbow drop, but D-Von moves! D-Von jumps up and stomps on Bubba, then lifts him up and suplexes him near the corner, goes up top and hits a headbutt on him! D-Von pins, 1.........2.........kickout! He then starts punching Bubba in the head and Bubba turns him over and does the same! The two break apart and jump up looking pissed, then run at each other! D-Von ducks quickly and hits a neckbreaker on Bubba, then picks him up and tries for a reverse ddt! Bubba however fights out of it and clotheslines D-Von, then hits couple elbow drops and pins, 1..........2..........kickout! Bubba lifts up D-Von and tries for a powerbomb, but D-Von backdrops him and goes up top looking for another headbutt! Bubba gets up and stops him, then climbs up and gives him a superplex! Bubba then make sit up and as D-Von does, Bubba grabs him in a full nelson and hits the Bubba Bomb, then pins, 1.........2..........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall................Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell hits as Bubba Ray celebrates! Ashanti comes out and checks on D-Von, then looks to Bubba who stare at her! She tries to slap him, but Bubba grabs her arm and pulls her close and clotheslines her! He then plays to the crowd and grabs a table, sets it up, hits D-Von with a couple punches keeping him down, then grabs Ashanti and drags her to the corner! Bubba lifts Ashanti and slowly, carefully backs up on to the second rope, then jumps off, sending Ashanti through the table, leaving her lay motionless! D-Von gets up and looks angry as hell, runs at Bubba and the two start brawling like a couple bikers at happy hour! Spike Dudley then runs out and tries to separate them along with some officials and manage to do so!

HBK: Damn man! Bubba may have won tonight, but I think this is the start of a very good feud!

Mack: Oh yea man! Them boys got some bad blood brewing between them!

KOTR Qualifying Match

Marshall Halo Mage makes his way out to the ring and waits for about ten minutes, but Shane Cobain doesn't show! The ref then issues a ten count and awards the match to Halo!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by countout..............Marshall 'Halo' Mage!

HBK: What the hell? Where was Shane man?

Mack: Beats me! I thought the guy would have shown up!

Leather Strap Match

Brock Lesnar and Rey Mysterio both make their way out to the ring which is all set up for the Heartbreak Hotel! There is no ref and the strap is laying in the middle of the ring, so Brock goes for it, but gets dropkicked by Rey! Suddenly, Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack jump in the ring and clothesline Rey, then kick Brock in the gut and give him a double suplex! As both Brock and Rey get up, Mack and Shawn nail a double superkick, hitting each one of them! They each get a mic as Brock and Rey are carried off and Mack says!

Mack: Ok, now that the two losers have been put in their place, let's get on with our show for the evening, the Heartbreak Hotel hosted by yours truly, Daddy Mack and my boy here, Shawn Michaels and also featuring our three guests, Bryan Kanyon, Kayleia Manson, and Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner!

Heartbreak Hotel
Hosts: Shawn Michaels&Daddy Mack
Guests: Bryan Kanyon,Kayleia Manson,Scott Steiner

HBK: Oh yea Mack, here we are, the sign is up, we got some vacancies, so let the chicks in and let's get it on!

Mack: Sounds good to me bro, but let's get the business over with first and bring out a relatively new couple in SEF who may not be a couple for long, Bryan Kanyon and Kayleia Manson!

Mack and Shawn point to the entrance as Superstar hits and out come Bryan and Kayleia side by side! They both get in the ring and Bryan stands near Shawn while Kayleia stands near Mack!

HBK: Well, let me be the first to welcome you both to the Heartbreak Hotel!

Kanyon: Thanks Shawn, it's nice to be out here!

Kayleia: Yea, feels good to be recognized as good talent!

Mack: It should, you two are doing a great job, but if you don't mind, I want to bring another person who has done a great job in SEF, the IC Champ, Scott Steiner!

Mack then points to the entrance as 911 hits and Scott Steiner comes walking out with his IC Title draped over his shoulder! He soon gets in the ring and stands next to Mack!

Mack: Well, Scotty boy, how's it hanging man?

Steiner: I'm doing great Mack! Got the IC Title and I'm out here as a guest of two legends, yourself and Shawn!

HBK: Hey man, I am liking you better and better everyday! But hey, a question for Bran over there! What are your thought son King of the Ring seeing as you are fighting for the World Title?

Kanyon: Oh man, it's unbelievable! I come into SEF and after about a couple weeks, I have a number one contender's match, which I win! Now I get to fight Viper, a man who has dominated SEF many times, all I can say is, it's gonna be...........

Just then Bryan is cut off when the lights flicker and then go right out and stay that way for about ten minutes! After that, they come back on and Scott Steiner is gone, Mack and Shawn are on the outside of the ring looking confused while Bryan Kanyon is in the ring laying motionless and bleeding from his head! Kayleia sees him and kneels by him checking on him! Then, a figure is seen in the entrance way with a sledgehammer in hand who is none other than the World Champ Viper! He just grins and Mack sees him! Mack runs after him with Shawn following while EMT's rush to the ring and carry Kanyon out on a stretcher as Superstars goes off the air!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF