sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 6 {6/29/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 02:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

June 29th, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Compaq Center In Houston, Texas! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack are sitting, Mack in his ring gear!

HBK: Yo, what up in my homestate of Texas? Ya all ready for a nice lil preview of what's to come!

Mack: Man, from the sound of it, I would say they are!

HBK: Me too man! First ya got our boy Shane taking on that punk ass Rey Rey, then Trisha and Stacy hooking, but man, what's with bringing back Shaun Venom?

Mack: He challenged me to a match anywhere, anytime, so I figured why not ya know! The bitch thinks he has my number in the hardcore world, but he will soon find out that the hard way!

Singles Match
Shane Cobain vs. Rey Mysterio

No Show

Singles Match

Trisha Pearson-Jones makes her way out, but there is no sign of Stacy Kiebler, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Trisha!

J-Lo: here is your winner by countout...............Trisha Pearson-Jones!

HBK: Damn it, no legs tonight! I was so looking forward to Stacy!

Mack: I know, me too! It's a shame, but hey, guess I will have to punish miss Stacy later for this no show!

Street Fight

Papercut by Linkin Park hits and out comes Shaun Venom to a rousing bunch of boos! Then, Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and Mack jumps up from the table and slides in the ring dancing around! The two then get set and stare each other down when Shaun looks for a right hand, but Mack blocks it and levels him with a few rights before clotheslining him to the mat! Mack then gets out of the ring and starts throwing in every weapon he can find, even a couple tables, a ladder, and he even manages to get a kitchen sink from under the ring! He soon gets a sledgehammer and lays it in the corner of the ring, then grabs a singapore cane and jumps in the ring! Shaun is up and dropkicks Mack in the head, then grabs the cane from him and lays in a few shots to Mack who fights up through the pain and spears Shaun, lays in some punches, then hops up and sets a table up! He then picks up Shaun and suplexes him, hits a standing moonsault, then picks him back up and gives him a piledriver! Mack rolls Shaun on to the table, then climbs the turnbuckle that is farthest away and hits the Mack Attack on Shaun going through table! Mack soon gets up and locks in the Show Strangla on Shaun forcing him to tap out!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission.............Daddy Mack!

Cowboy hits as Mack celebrates his win with a lil dance right over top of Shaun!

HBK: Hell yea, that's my boy up in there who just handed Shaun venom an ass whooping that he so rightfully deserves!

Heartbreak Hotel
Hosts: Shawn Michaels&Daddy Mack
Guests: Bryan Kanyon&Kayleia Manson; Viper

The ring is now set up for the Heartbreak Hotel and inside stand HBK and Mack!

HBK: Alright, welcome all to the Heartbreak Hotel, I am Shawn Michaels with Daddy Mack here and we have a special treat for everyone tonight!

Mack: That we do Shawn, tonight we have Bryan Kanyon and Kayleia Manson as are guests!

HBK: And Bryan's opponent for tonight, Viper!

With that said, Superstar hits and out comes Bryan and Kayleia! They get in the ring and stand in front of HBK and Mack!

HBK: So Bryan, how ya feeling man? Ready to get some gold?

Kanyon: Yea man, I am more than ready for tonight! I have busted my ass off to get here today and no one will stop me, not even Viper!

Mack: And speaking of Viper, let's bring him on out here!

Right as Mack ends off his last word, Superman hits and out comes the World Champ, Viper! He makes his way into the ring and stands near Mack who kind of keeps him and Kanyon apart!

Mack: Viper, so what are your thoughts on tonight?

Viper: My title, my game, my pain, my life, so fuck you Kanyon! I spit on you and your fucking worthless grandfather who should have croaked long ago!

Viper spits at Kanyon who loses control and charges Viper! Mack tries holding both men back, but the two force him away and start coming to blows when a bunch of official run out and get them apart! Viper and Kanyon both beat down the officials and trade some more punches before HBK and Mack have no choice and do it, HBK hitting Viper with a superkick and Mack hitting Kanyon with one! Kayleia looks on in shock, then Mack says!

Mack: Next time, do as I say and save it for the match or this will happen yet again!

Mack drops the mic as he and Shawn leave the ring and Superstars goes off the air!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF