sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 7 {7/6/03}

Started by Daddy Mack, January 13, 2014, 02:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

July 6th, 2003

Some pyro begins shooting off and Superstar by Saliva starts playing as Superstars kicks off live from the sold out Ocean City Convention Center In Ocean City, Maryland! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start off the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack are sitting!

HBK: Yo people of Maryland, the show has started, now are ya all ready to get rowdy up in here?

Mack: Sounds that way Shawn! Nice lil line up tonight, but mostly it's the Heartbreak Hotel that looks good!

HBK: True man, I ain't even seen Taker, Meranda, Trisha, Matt, or Chris anywhere today!

Mack: Man, fucking bitches better show up if they know what's good for them!

HBK: I know, why would people want to come in a place to wrestle and just sit around and no show matches?

Mack: Beats me, guess they apparently can't handle SEF!

Singles Match

Bryan Kanyon soon makes his way out along with his girlfriend Kayleia! Kanyon waits in the ring, but there is no sign of The Undertaker, so the ref issues a ten count and awards the match to Kanyon!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by countout....................Bryan Kanyon!

Superstar hits and Kanyon poses with Kayleia!

HBK: What, Taker no showed? I don't believe it!

Mack: I know man, ya think someone as dedicated to this business as Taker would show up!

Singles Match
Meranda vs. Trisha Pearson-Jones

No Show

Triple Threat Match
SEF Xtreme Championship

Neither Matt Matlock or Chris Cage show up and soon David Flair makes his way out with his title! After a few minutes in the ring, the ref issues a ten count and awards the match Flair!

J-Lo: Here is your winner and still Xtreme Champion................David Flair!

What Were All About hits as Flair raises his title in the air!

HBK: Man, tonight sucked, there was no action at all!

Mack: I know, guess we'll have to make our own action!

Heartbreak Hotel
Hosts: Shawn Michaels&Daddy Mack
Guests: Whitney Marret; Cassie Michaels; Viper

The ring is now set up for the Heartbreak Hotel and inside are Shawn Michaels and Daddy Mack each with a mic ready for their segment!

HBK: Yo, here it is people, finally a spot that won't bore ya all like earlier in the show!

Mack: No doubt man! So to cut right to our show and get down to some action, let's bring out our three guests!

Just then, Soldier by Eminem hits as Whitney Marret comes walking out in her usual camouflage shorts and halter top with her high heeled combat boots on! She makes her way into the ring and soon stands near Mack after laying a wild kiss on him! Soon after, Don't Let Me Get Me hits and out comes the Women's Champion, Cassie Michaels who is wearing her usual baggy pants and a neon green halter top! She runs down to the ring and slides, then jumps up and poses before walking over and standing near HBK and Mack! Then, as all four of them stand there, the lights go out and Superman hits and Viper makes his way out with his World Title slung over his shoulder and dressed in his usual leather! He gets to ringside and steps in the ring, stepping in front of all four people!

Mack: Alright, we now got our guests out here, so Shawn, you ask the first question!

HBK: Ok man! Well hey, this one is to you Viper! How do you feel knowing that my boy Mack here is gonna kick your ass in three weeks?

Viper: Shawn, your not a wise man to act so cocky towards a man who could easily end what is left of your pathetic lil career!

Mack: Yo boy, the beef is with me, don't be threatening my friend cause your bitter about playing second fiddle to me!

Viper: Fuck you Mack!

HBK: Yo boys, let's move on ok! I'll ask Cassie a question here! Cassie, you lovely, sexy thing, how does it finally feel after all your hard work to be Women's Champion?

Cassie: First, thanks for the compliment Shawn! Now as for winning this title, it feels like the greatest thing to happen to me since I started wrestling in SEF! It took me a while, but I finally achieved my goal of being champion and I did at my sister's expense!

HBK: Alright, it was a good match too! Now, let's see, um, well Mack, you go next!

Mack: Alright Shawn, this should be fun, he he! My question is for this cutie standing by my side, so uh Whitney dear, how about we go over on that commentator's table and get dirty?

Whitney: What? Mack, ask me a real question, you know the answer is yes to that one!

Mack: Oh fine, how do you feel about this battle royal in two days?

Whitney: I feel great and would love to be champion again even if I have to personally toss out Cassie!

Cassie just looks serious now and stares at Whitney while Shawn backs away a bit!

Mack: Ok, well how do you feel about five days from now when you will face Viper for the World Title?

Viper looks at Mack confused and then, Shawn nails Sweet Chin Music on him out of nowhere, laying Viper out! Cassie looks confused and not knowing what to do backs away to the outside!

Mack: yea Viper, that's right boy, My woman here will face you on Evolution for your title and also, a few stipulations! First and foremost, the special referee will be Patricia Stratigias! The two special enforcers will be Shawn Michaels and Scott Steiner! And by the way, I will, like always, be in her corner making sure this gig goes down, "fair and square"!

The crowd looks on in shock as Lose Yourself hits and Mack raises Whitney's arm who stands over Viper and the show goes off the air!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF