sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 9 {1/10/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 09:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 10th, 2004

The shot comes alive with Superstar by Saliva playing and pyro shooting off inside the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table, fans jumping around behind them.

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to Superstars. We got a pretty good show for everyone.

Gertner: Yea we do and starting it all off is lil Spike getting some revenge on his wife's stalker Tiger.

Styles: That one should be as Spike has got to be wanting to get Tiger in the ring. Also, we have STV fighting Chris Walker and andy Orton, plus that TLC match.

Gertner: Oh yea, Ashley Pearson, Aryn Styles, and Christiana James fighting in a TLC match, that one should be extreme.

Styles: Yes it should. So should that free for all to see who Mack's partner is, now lets start the show.

Hardcore Rules
Tiger vs. Spike Dudley
Special Guest Referee: Patricia Stratigias

Tiger is in the ring waiting when Welcome To Dudleyville hits and Spike comes running out to the ring. He gathers a bunch of weapons from under the ring and throws them in as Fighter hits and Patricia comes walking out wearing a ref shirt. She gets in the ring and goes over to Tiger distracting him a lil. Spike then jumps in the ring with a trash can lid in hand and Patricia slaps Tiger turning him to Spike who nails him in the head with the lid, then whips him into the ropes and clotheslines him. Spike then picks up a singapore cane and starts laying in some hard shots to Tiger and soon lifts him up and nails a ddt into a trash can. Spike slips out of the ring and grabs a small bag from under the ring and slides back in. He dumps the bag out spreading thumb tacks all over the ring. Patricia looks worried and backs up in a corner hoping its over soon. Tiger gets to his feet and charges Spike hitting him with a couple elbows, then looks for a suplex, but Spike slips behind him and shoves him to the ropes. As Tiger comes back, Spike headbutts him in the gut, then picks up a stop sign and slams it over Tiger's head dropping him to his knees. Spikes pulls up Tiger and lifts him up and over with a scoop slam right down on the tacks. Spike picks up a potted plant and drops on Tiger's head, then lifts him up and holds his head, runs up the ropes and lays out Tiger with the Dudley Dog both men hitting the tacks. Spike rolls in pain, but covers Tiger for the pin........1.....2....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Spike Dudley!

Welcome To Dudleyville hits as Spike gets his arm raised by Patricia, then plants a kiss on her before the two head to the back.

Styles: Nice match, Spike certainly showed Tiger a thing or two.

Gertner: He sure did, no one messes with Spike's woman. Guess my plan is out of the question now.

Matt On A Mission
Host With The Most: Matt Matlock
Topic: What Do The Superstars Think About The New SEF?

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits, and Matt comes out wearing one of his M.O.M. shirts. He gets in the ring and gets the mic.

Matt: Welcome to the first edition of Matt on A Mission for 2004! I, of course, am your host with the fucking most, and your brand new IC champ, Matt Matlock! Now, this week's topic was what some of our superstars thought of the new SEF. So..monkeys in the truck---I always wanted to say that---roll the footage!

Matt is walking through the hallways of the arena after Extreme. He has on a pair of jeans, and his "Matt On A Mission" t-shirt. With his mic in hand, he heads to his locker room. Emily is in there, getting ready to head out.

Emily: Well, if it isn't my new intercontinental champion.

She kisses him.

Emily: What's up?

Matt: Well babe, as ya know. Matt on A Mission is this Saturday. And seeing how your one of the few on the roster who's been in SEF for a while, I thought I'd ask you this week's question. What do you think of the new SEF?

Emily looks slightly upset that that was the question that Matt wanted to ask her, but smiles anyway. She walks over to him, putting her arms around his neck, her smile getting bigger.

Emily: What do I think of the new SEF? Not much, I mean the one thing I loved in SEF is still with me in the new SEF.

Emily smiles to him. After meeting with Emily, and having some fun (heh heh), Matt continues to walk through the halls of the Joe Louis Arena hoping to catch one of the stars leaving. He hears a voice call behind him.

???: You lost dude?

Matt turns around, and standing there is none other then Mickey Dragon.

Mickey: Matt?

Matt: Mickey fucking Dragon...bout time you showed up.

Mickey: Miss me?

Matt: Yes. That X-Cage would have been much better with you in it. But anyway, you busy?

Mickey: Nope. Just checking the new place out.

Matt: Actually, that's what I wanted to ask you. If you didn't know, I got my own show now. And, I go around asking superstars questions. So here's the question. What do you think of the new SEF?

Dragon's face is surprised to see the SEF great, Matt Matlock standing in front of him, holding a microphone. Dragon looks down at the microphone and then back at Matlock. Dragon shakes Matt's hand and speaks

Dragon: Damn, son, it's so crazy around here now. I don't know anyone except for you, Mack, Strife... and of course that asshole Viper. So few people made the transition. Crazy. Would've been nice if Xanthus made it across the changeover, but then again, that guy's life was one huge pipe dream. Ha ha. Anyway, it's a great place to be back around, and I'm anxious to step into the ring this Sunday against Trent Acid and The Jackal. The opening in the SEF Tag Team Championships is something that intrigued me upon my return. When I signed the contract, it was mere moments after Viper had dropped his tag titles so I looked at Mack and realized I was destined to be his partner against Viper. Viper screwed me Matt... you know better than anyone. It was Survivor Series and I was facing Xanthus in the XCW World Heavyweight Championship match and it was that sumbitch who came in and screwed me out of my chance at world championship gold in the old SEF. So when the new SEF was born, it doesn't surprise me to see that sorry asshole sitting atop the new SEF. Someone needs to dethrone this monster... but right now... the Dragon's got to get back in the saddle. I've got to get my bearings and make sure this new SEF is the place for me. Greatness will reign supreme one day here in SEF, but for right now, I need to get back on my feet. This Sunday, I face off against Jackal and Trent Acid for the Tag Team Championship vacancy and Matt, you know better than anyone that I can send people to the hospital in half a second... so those boys better be ready for a beating. But that's Sunday. How are things going between you and Emily?

Matt: Good.

Dragon: That's good. She's got my old belt I see... the Intercontinental Championship...

Dragon looks at Matt with a glare, turns and begins walking down the hallway again.

Dragon: Don't forget Matt... greatness is only held down for so long.... so says... THE DRAGON!

Matt: Well, I got two. Let's see if I can find anyone else.

Matt continues to wander through the hallways now. He hears some music coming from the area of the parking lot. As he gets closer, he notices it's Kid Rock's "Feel Like Makin' Love" playing.

Matt: Heh..perfect.

He heads out into the parking lot. He finds Whitney there on a cell phone.***

Whitney: Don't worry Viper, I got it covered. Hey, I gotta go. I love you. (she hangs up) Chief Matt...what can I do for you?

Matt: Well, I'm asking people a question for Matt on A Mission this Saturday. And I figure you'd be the perfect person to ask.

Whitney: Alright then. Shoot.

Matt: Well, basically, what do you think of the new SEF?

Whitney stands there and looks at Matt. Then after a few minutes, she starts laughing. Matt looks confussed and Whitney speaks

Whitney: Matt, quite frankly I think that the new SEF stinks with the owership. I mean, come on! Mack running things with out someone by his shide to help him make good desicions. But, on the other hand, I think it's going to be a great thing. With new wrestlers coming in and more divas for me to challenge. It's the bet thing that Mack has ever done. Breaking away from my idol's name and all because Mack needed to get away from the past and start anew with his own system. Like the hardcore matches all the time. That in itself is a ratings booster!

Matt: Okay.

Whitney smiles and looks dead into Matt's eyes with a sadisctic questioning look in her eyes.

Whitney: I got a little question of my own for you, Matty boy.

Matt looks cautious but answers.

Matt: Ok. What is it?

Whitney: Who is that standing right behind you?

Matt looks confussed as Whitney points behind him. Matt reluctantly turns araound and when he does, looks scared shitless as he comes face to face with................his worst fear, the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion, Viper. Matt just keeps his eyes locked on Viper and looks a lil worried. Viper has his title over his shoulder and his dressed in a usual suit. He soon speaks.

Viper: What's wrong Matt, you seem a bit nervous?

Matt: I just wasn't expecting to see you here, thought you had left already.

Viper: Without Whitney, are you crazy? See, since me and hr met, we have been inseperable and well she was planning to come with me for my time off, but it seems as if I may not take it.

Matt: Why not man, you earned it, especially in that match?

Viper: I know, I earned it through my hard work in SEF. That match was not hard. You were a challenge I admit, but the rest of them chumps were nothing to me. The match though means shit to me and so I may stick around till the Rumble just to spite Mack and well show a few of these mouthy kids who just walked into SEF how pathetic they truly are. But for now, me and Whitney got to get to our hotel, we have some quality time that needs to be spent.

Viper grins and Matt gets what he means. Viper then walks over to Whitney who soon gets into a limo. Viper hands his title to her, then turns back to Matt and says.

Viper: Oh Matt, how come you didn't ask me my thoughts on the new SEF?

Matt: I didn't think you were around man.

Viper: Well I'll save you the trouble and give you and answer now. I think this whole new SEF gig just plain sucks and Mack has really sunk down with ths hardcore bullshit. Anyone can cliam hardcore, even me and I hate the term. See, most hardcore fanatics will tell you that its not about weapons, but more about taking risks, putting your body on the line. Thing is, I do that in regular matches. I put my health and body on the line to win and as for teh weapon part, I can do it as can basically anyone. So the new SEF sucks, well, the attitude of it all. And after the Rumble, I don't think I'll stick around here much longer. After I beat Mack, I will have nothing more to prove, so that will be it for me, but then, I may stick around just to bring misery to all you new kids in this business. So hey, you got my answer, you got a lil more, now I am out of here, but I will be around SEF as I am not taking a break.

With that, Viper gets into the limo and shuts the door. Matt watches the limo pull out of the parking lot and disappear into the distance, then he walks into the arena. Having wandered around for a while, Matt returns to his office. This time, he's asked someone to come to him, instead of him going to them. The door opens, and in walks Cassie Micheals.

Cassie: Hey Matt. How can I help you?

Matt: Well. I----

Then the door opens up again, and Patricia walks in.

Patricia: You!

Cassie: What are yo--

Matt: Ladies! Ladies! Relax! Look, I just asked the two of you here to ask you a question. I know you two aren't happy about what happened tonight and the triple threat at the rumble. But shit happens, so deal with it. Sit down please.

The two ladies take chairs, but make sure they sit a fair distance away from each other.

Matt: Alright, the sooner you answer this, the sooner you can leave. Matt on A Mission is this Saturday, and I want to ask you girls this week's question. What do you think of the new SEF?

Patricia glares at Cassie who is looking straight to Matt. Cassie is sat on her chair, her legs crossed, her hands held infront of her. Matt waits patiently for one of them to answer, but can't wait much longer.

Matt: "Er...girls.."

Patricia looks to him.

Patricia: "I'll answer that. Well, the new SEF is alot better than the old SEF, in my veiw..."

She turns to Cassie.

Patricia: "Because in the new SEF people seem to be showing there true colours a lot more than in the old one!"

Cassie glares back at her.

Patricia: "Can I go now?"

Patricia turns her attention back to Matt.

Matt: "Well, is that all you have to say?"

Patricia: "Yeh!"

Matt: "Then sure!"

Patricia: "Thank you!"

She stands up and goes to walk out, stopping behind Cassie's chair, putting her hands either side of Cassie's chair, leaning forward over the back of her.

Patricia: "You and me may have had a draw the other night Cassie but believe me next time, you won't get that lucky!"

Cassie then walks out the room, slamming the door behind her. The tron fades out and Matt has left the ring not knowing he was supposed to give his thoughts on what everyone said, so everyone gets ready for the next match.

Hardcore Rules
Chris Styles vs. Chris Walker

Jay Styles quit on SEF and walked out just minutes before this match and Randy Orton failed to show, so it has been made a singles match, but hardcore rules still apply. Just Don't Give A Fuck hits and Chris Styles comes walking out to the ring and gets in. Then Bodies hits and Chris Walker runs out and jumps in the ring. Styles has a trash can already and throws it to Walker, then runs and dropkicks the can into his face. Styles then goes up top and nails a missile dropkick on Walker, picks him up and suplexes him, then comes off the ropes and hits a quick leg drop. Styles picks up Walker and ddt's him into a trash can and pins...1....2....kickout! Styles starts pounding away with fists, then picks up Walker and delivers a piledriver to him. Styles then goes up top and flies off with a 450 style splash. He then lifts up Walker and gives him the F-Off, drops down and covers him....1....2...3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...................Chris Styles!

Just Don't Give A Fuck hits as Chris Styles jumps up and gets his hand raised in victory.

"The Real Styles" Joey Styles: Wellf or a man who has to copy last names he sure was impressive tonight.

Gertner: Yea he was, Chris Walker didn't stand a chance.

Triple Threat TLC Match
Ashley Pearson vs Christiana James vs. Aryn Styles

Faint plays over the pa and Ashley makes her way out to the ring. Did My Time then hits and Christiana comes walkinga nd slides in the ring. Easy Target soon hits and Aryn comes running out and slides in the ring charging right at Ashley and clotheslining to the outside going out as well. Christiana just watches on, crossing her arms, and letting them tear away. Aryn starts bashing Ashley's head off the announce table, then sends her crashing into the steel steps. Aryn grabs a chair and looks to slide in the ring, but Christiana meets her with a baseball slide dropkick driving the chair into her face and sending her into the announce table. Christiana goes outside and lifts up Aryn delivering a ddt on to the floor, then grabs Ashley by the head and rams her into the ringpost. Christiana gets a couple table and slides them in the ring, then slides in a ladder and reaches for a chair, but Aryn elbows her in the head, then shoves her into the ringpost and grabs the chair smacking her across the back. Ashey comes behind Aryn and clubs her in the back, then rolls her in the ring and brings a couple chairs in. She brings up a chair and slams it over Aryn's head busting her open, then sets up the ladder and starts climbing. Christiana gets in the ring and climbs up behind Ashley, grabs her, and gives her a reverse ddt off the ladder. Christiana then picks up Aryn and whips her into the ropes, catches her, and powerslams her. Christiana then sets up a table and rolls Aryn on it. She turns around and Ashley nails her with a chair. Ashley then goes up top and leaps off for a splash on to Aryn, but Aryn rolls off and Ashley eats the table. Aryn gets to her feet, but his put back down with a chairshot from Christiana who sets up the other table and rolls Ashley on to it. Christiana picks up Aryn and gives her the Chaotic Corruption on to Ashley sending them both through the table. She then climbs theladder and reaches the top, grabs the SEF flag and climbs back down.

J-Lo: Here is your winner...............Christiana James!

Did My Time plays and Christiana gets her arm raised.

Styles: Pretty good match I must say. Those women did a good job.

Gertner: I'll say, especially Christiana, that fine fox did wonderful.

Hardcore Hotel
Host With The Most: Daddy Mack
Guests: Matt Matlock & Emily, Cassie Michaels & Strife, The Jackal, Xavier

Cowboy fills the arena as Michigan's own Daddy Mack struts his way out and dances down to the ring and in it. He does his playing to the fans who cheer him like crazy, then gets a mic and starts to talking.

Mack: Alright, alright muthafuckas. Here we be up on the first ever show of the Hardcore Hotel and I wll make sure to live up to my name. So without wasting time, lets bring out the guests for tonight.

With that, Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and Matt Matlock comes out with his IC Title and Emily. The two soon get in the ring and after that, Never Gonna Stop Me hits and Cassie Michaels comes out with Strife. They soon get in the ring and Mack speaks.

Mack: Ya know, as much as having you two out here would be great, I got one more guest and he is a man that will be in the next match, The Jackal.

Matt looks wide eyed as Don't Tread On Me hits and out walks Jackal to the ring. Matt and Emily are to Mack's right. Cassie and Strife are to his left and Jackal step in front of him as he says.

Mack: Ok, looking good, now see, Jackal had a propisition for you Matt and I told him, hey, why not say your shit on my show and make it big. So here he is, now Jackal, say it.

Mack extends the mic out in front of Jackal so he can speak.

Jackal: Look Matt, everyone knows me and you fighting one more time and for that title of yours is inevitable, so my idea is this. Since we both would love to win the undisputed title and more so at Wrestlemania, then I challenge you to this. A steel cage match at Royal Rumble and of course the title is on the line, but also, an entry into the Rumble itself is on the line.

Matt: Well, doesn't sound bad, keeping you out of the Rumble. What Entry number though?

Jackal: Well, not sure, Mack?

Mack: I tell ya boys what, seeing as how would be fighting in a brutal match, the winner would enter the Rumble at number fifteen, the halfway mark. So with that said, do ya both accept?

Jackal: You know I do.

Matt: I accept that match and just to let ya know Jackal, this time its personal.

Matt and Jackal get nose to nose, but Mack seperates them and says.

Mack: Save it boys, I still got more to come. And whats next is a lil something for Matt and Cassie, but first, let me introduce my next and final guest. My boy X from the D, Xavier.

The Way I Am by Eminem plays over the pa and out walks, well obviously Xavier. He makes his way down the ramp and soon slides into the ring, hops up and shakes Mack's hand, then stands next to him as Mack speaks.

Mack: What up X? Welcome back.

Xavier: Thanks man, I been doing ok.

Everyone in the ring looks slightly confused as to who this is and Mack notices, so he soon explains.

Mack: Yo people, mainly Matt and Cassie, this here is Xavier like I said, but also, he is formerly called Xanthus who has been in SEF before and quite a few other places.

Matt: Yea, we get it man, now what's th.......

Xavier: Back the fuck up man and let Mack do his thing.

Xavier gets in Matt's face, gets all crazy eyed and backs him up some.

Mack: Hey X, chill alright. Now Matt, Cassie, reason Xavier is out here is cause this is the man that will soon replace the two of you.

Matt and Cassie both shout out What in disbelief.

Mack: Yes, see ya both been doing ok, but Matt has told me he has other shit on the side to do and well you Cassie, ya been doing better, but not much. I am looking for someone who I can leave the reigns of SEF to and just go off and not worry about it. Xavier here is a man I can trust to do that because I know he will do everything I would do to keep it going. You two just don't seem to be picking up slack around here, so look, ah fuck, what can I do.

Mack lowers the mic and thinks a bit. Xavier gets an idea and whispers in Mack's ear.

Mack: Ok, sounds good to me. So here goes, if you Matt and you Cassie do not pick up slack by oh say the Royal Rumble, then at the show of Extreme immediatley following the Rumble there will be a triple threat elimination match invloving you two and Xavier. The winner will be the new Commissioner of SEF, the only other member of staff besides me. This kind of pains me ya know because I gave you both a chance at Deadly Destruction by calling off that match and now your slacking again. But hey, there's the deal, now this show is ov.......

Just then, The Unforgiven hits and everyone looks to the stage waiting for Viper, but sees no one. Viper does come out, from the crowd though and slides in the ring. He knocks Mack down with a clothesline from behind, then kicks Strife in the gut and gives him The Sinful. Jackal looks to go after Viper, but Matt whips him around and nails the Matlock Go Round on him. Cassie looks to slap Viper, but he just blocks her and shoves her to the mat. Matt looks to Viper and extends his hand. Viper does the same, but then kicks him in the gut and gives him The Sinful as well. He just grins, but the grin is knocked off his face when Xavier flips him off. Viper looks to go after him, but Mack lays him out with Da Shows Ova. Cowboy then hits as Mack and Xavier head to the back.

Styles: Man, what a showdown we had here on the Hardcore Hotel.

Gertner: Yea, a huge announcement by Mack and an appearance by Viper.

Hardcore Rules
Mack's Tag Partner Invitional Free For All
Trent Acid vs. The Jackal vs. Mickey Dragon
Winner Becomes Mack's Tag Partner & Co Holder Of The Tag Titles

Trent Acid is in the ring when Don't Tread On Me hits, but is interuptted by the lights going out. After about five minutes, they come back on and Trent is laying at the bottom of the ramp looking like a truck just hit him, then over the tron comes the face of Deadman who says, "The first victim, but not the last". The tron fades out and Don't Tread On Me plays again and this time Jackal makes his way out and to the ring looking confused.

Styles: Jackal is confused as we are over that attack and message by the newest superstar Deadman.

Gertner: Yea, crazy what happened and I wonder why?

Then, Man Without Fear hits and Mickey comes walking and soon gets in the ring. He and Jackal look across the ring at each other, then Jackal charges with a spear, but Mickey sidesteps him and shoves him to the outside. As Jackal stands up, Mickey comes flying over the top rope with a somesault plancha to Jackal. Mickey gts up and starts pulling out weapons, throws some in the ring and sets up a table at the end of the ramp. He then lifts up Jackal and looks to whip him into the ropes, but Jackal reverses and sends Mickey into them. Jackal grabs a singapore cane and swings it at Mickey, but Mickey moves and kicks Jackal in the back of the knee. He kicks him again and sets up for a suplex, but Jackal blocks it and gives Mickey a suplex. Jackal grabs a trash can, empties the trash on Mickey, then slams him over the head with it. He then gets a stop sign and nails mickey over the head, soon after rolling him on the table. Jackal climbs up one of the turnbuckles and and looks for the Pounce of Jackal, but at the last second, Mickey rolls off the table. Jackal crashes through the table and lays in pain as Mickey recovers and gets to his feet, picks up a fire extuingisher and slams it over Jackal's hea dbusting him open. Mickey then rolls Jackal in the ring and slides in another table. He sets it up in a corner, then picks up Jackal and whips him into the ropes, jumps up and looks for a hurracanrana, but Jackal quickly counters with a powerbomb and both men are down. After a few seconds, Jackal starts getting up and Mickey moves as well, grabbing a trash can lid and pulling it under him. Jackal gets up and waits, then Mickey gets to his feet and just as he turns around, Jackal runs at him for a Yakuza kick, but Mickey quickly nails him in the head with the trash lid, then sets him up and hits the Year of the Dragon and pins.......1......2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and co holder of the Tag Titles................Mickey Dragon!

Man Without Fear hits as Mickey celebrates his victory and poses a lil.

Styles: Well it looks like we know who Mack's partner is now.

Gertner: Yea, Mickey Dragon just won a nice fought match and earned half the Tag Titles.

Cowboy comes blasting out and Daddy Mack makes his way to the ring, both Tag Titles over his shoulder and a mic in hand.

Mack: Hey Mickey, nice win man and I'll get to you in a sec.

Mack then helps up Jackal and shakes his hand, then Jackal heads to the back.

Mack: Now man, it seems you won the match that you did want to be in and why wouldn't you want to. I mean hell, who is the biggest icon in this industry?

Crowd: Daddy Mack!

Mack: Who is the Showstoppa?

Mack: And who is the only legend of SEF?

Mack just grins as the crowd goes nuts and Mickey watches on with a smile.

Mack: Now man, sorry bout that lil gig, gotta please the people. But hey, good job man and congrats, partner.

Mack drops the mic and extends one of the titles to Mickey who gladly accepts it and raises it up as does Mack his and the show goes off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF