sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Superstars 10 {1/17/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 09:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

January 17th, 2004

The shot comes alive with Superstar by Saliva playing and pyro shooting off inside the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky. The camera moves about the arena capturing the fans waving their hands and signs in the air. After a few minutes it drops down to Joey Styles and Joel Gertner at ringside who are sitting at the commentators table along with their special guest, the Commissioner Cassie Michaels. The fans are jumping around behind them and rying to get on camera.

Styles: Welcome to Superstars everyone and we have a good show for you, plus as a guest commentator tonight, we have Cassie Michaels alongside us.

Cassie: Thanks Joey and its my pleasure to be out here and callijng some action.

Gertner: And its my pleasure to be sitting next to ya, damn your much finer up close.

Cassie: Thank you.

Styles: Damn Gertner, what a goof. But anyways, we got some good action coming up.

Gertner: Oh yea, that bra and panties match between Emily and Lindsey, I can't wait to see what color each them wear or hopefully don't wear.

Styles: Your hopeless Gertner. Now for real action, a revenge match, Spike and Patricia fight Tiger in a handicapped match.

Cassie: Tiger is about to get his once this match happens.

Gertner: Oh yes he is. But also, them two new guys Chris Jericho and Randy Orton fight as well and I must say they look good.

Styles: They sure do. Guys can go far if they keep up. But the main event will see two women who have earned quite a name in SEF go one on one, Lita and Whitney Marret.

Cassie: Ah yes, two of SEF's best women wrestlers and in the main event, it should be great.

Gertner: Oh yea, they are both hot.

Styles: But more important, they are great athletes and deserve this spot on the card.

Bra & Panties Match
Emily w/Matt Matlock vs. Lindsey

Linkin Park's Faint hits the speakers and Lindsey makes her way to the ring. Then Emily by Bowling for Soup hits and Emily comes out with Matt on her arm. They walk down the ramp and get into the ring. Matt walks over to J-Lo and asks for a mic.

Styles: What the hell is Matt doing?

Gertner: You never know with Matt.

Matt: Hey you! Ref! Give me that shirt!

Styles: What?

Matt: Yes, give me your shirt. I'm the ref for this match!

Cassie: Figures.

Styles: Matt is one sly dog. I wish I was in his place right now.

Gertner: Ditto.

The ref takes off his shirt and hands it to Matt. The half-naked ref walks backstage looking embarressed. Matt pulls the shirt on and then raises up his hand. Someone at ringside throws him two cans of beer. Matt cracks them open, then goes over to a turnbuckle and sits down. He calls for the bell. Emily starts off by kicking Lindsey in the gut, and then whipping her to the ropes. She comes back, and Emily goes for a super kick, but Lindsey slides under her. She gets up and takes Emily down with an arm drag. She starts to pull at Emily's shirt. Matt is still sitting on the turnbuckle enjoying his beer. Emily kicks her away and goes for a DDT, Lindsey punches her and then picks her up for a Samoan Drop. Lindsey heads for a turnbuckle and then lands a moonsault on Emily. She starts to pull at Emily's shirt, and finally rips it off. She holds it up in the air, while Matt climbs down and walks over to her.

Cassie: Why do I not like the looks of this?

Gertner: Matt wouldn't hurt a diva, would he?

Styles: He's done it before.

Matt stands behind Lindsey, and then reaches out and rips her shirt clean off. Lindsey stands there in her bra for a second before realizing what happened. She turns around to see Matt with the shirt in hand. She goes to slap him, but he grabs her arm. Lindsey then kicks Matt right square in the groin. Everyone in the arena let out on Oohhh!. Matt's face takes on a look of severe pain, and he falls to his knees. Lindsey slaps him hard. Matt rolls out of the ring still holding his groin in pain. Emily comes up behind Lindsey and trips her. She tries to pull off her pants, but Lindsey kicks her away again. She hits a powerbomb, and then goes for Emily's pants. She gets them off, but Matt is still in pain outside. The shirtless ref from before runs into the ring, calls for the bell, and raises Lindsey's hand.

J-Lo: Ladies and gentleman, your winner of this match.....Lindsey!

Faint hits as Lindsey holds up Emily's pants. She then leaves the ring, while Emily tires to cover up. Matt is up by now, a look of pain is still on his face.

Cassie: Well, that served him right.

Styles: Ha ha, now that has to be the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Gertner: Heh, yeah. Hope Matt can do his show.

Matt On A Mission
Host With The Most: Matt Matlock
Topic: Everyones Predictions On The Hell In A Cell Between Chris Styles & Viper On Extreme For The SEF Undisputed Heavyweight Championship

Matt has climbed into the ring, and seems have recovered from his kick to the groin. Emily has exited to the back to find some clothes to wear.

Matt: Oh, hello ladies and gentleman to another edition of Matt On A Mission! This week, I asked everyone their predictions on this Wednesday's match between Chris Styles & Viper. Let's take a look, shall we?

The camera fades in, as we see Matt standing in the hallways of an arena. He's wearing his "Matt on A Mission" t-shirt, and has his mic in hand.

Matt: Hello folks! Once again, it's time for Matt on A Mission. This week, I ask the superstars of SEF their prediction for this week's main event on Extreme. Now, the two men I pose the question to first stand right beside me.

The camera zooms out as we see Randy Orton & Batista on either side of Matt.

Matt: Hey there guys. First off, kick-ass match on Extreme. But I need to ask you guys one question. Who do you think will win the hell in a cell match this Wednesday? Will it be Viper, or will it be Chris Styles?

Batista pats Matt on the shoulder and laughs.

Batista: You know I don't really give a shit who wins this match. But since I'm in a good mood I will make a prediction. Viper will come out on top. But who knows the kid Chris could come out on top i just dont think its very likely because Viper is a legend to this company and Chris just got here. So that answers your question now we gotta go.

Batista and Randy walk off in the direction of there lockeroom. Following his chat with Evolution, Matt starts walking through the hallways.

Matt: Let's see if I can find some more superstars to ask. Ahh...there we go! Hey Mickey!

The camera points in the same direction as Matt is looking, and we see Mickey Dragon just leaving his locker room. Matt walks up to him.

Matt: Hey man. Good to see you. Ya don't mind being on Matt on A Mission again do ya?

Mickey: Not at all.

Matt: Good. So, here's the question this week. This week on Extreme, Viper & Chris Styles go one on one for the Undisupted title in a hell in a cell. Who do you think will emerge the winner?

Matt stands in front of Mickey Dragon with the microphone in his face. He has just finished asking the question as Mickey begins to speak.

Dragon: Matt, you know more than anyone else how much I hate Viper to the bitter bitter end. I mean, that asshole cost me world championship gold in the old SEF and has done nothing but run his mouth about being the best in the business today... but Matt... he's never... beaten... ME. As far as Extreme goes and his Undisputed Championship match against Chris what's-his-name goes, to be honest, I'd like to see a new SEF Heavyweight champion, but unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen until Mickey Dragon stands across the ring from Viper. To be honest, Chris Styles isn't in the league of the Mickey Dragon's and the Viper's of SEF. When Extreme ends, Viper will still be the Undisputed Champion and that's all there is to it.

Matt: Well thank you.

Mickey Dragon turns and walks away. The camera follows Matt as he continues to search for superstars to ask this week's question. He walks past a locker room door, and hears some noise. He turns to the door, and the nameplate reads "Chris Jericho". He knocks on the door.

Matt: Hey Jericho! Ya got a minute?

There's no answer at first. Then the door opens, and Jericho steps into the doorway, looking a little tired and sweaty. Chae steps out and stands next to him. Matt grins.

Matt: Not interrupting anything am I?

Jericho: Hurry up assclown! Let's do this interview so I can back to what I was doing.

Chae: Uh..Chris. That's Chief Matt.

Jericho: What?

Matt: Yes, she's right. I'll ignore that little comment. But anyway, I'm here to ask you both this week's question for Matt on A Mission. Who do you think will win this week's main event on Extreme? Viper or Chris Styles?

Chris looks at Matt with a disgusted look

Chris Jericho: You came here, interrupted us, just to ask us that stupid and recockuless question? Do i look like i care about Viper and Chris Styles? Not particularly. I should be in the main event, not those two losers. I am the king of the world, dammit! I've only been here les than a week, and i have been treated with nothing but disrespect, well soon all the superstars will realise that i am not a joke! I am to be taken seriously, and those mealy mouth, moonfaced idiots can either learn that lesson the easy way or the hard way just like D-Von Dudley did on Extreme, and just like Randy Orton, who is my opponent for tonight on Superstars will learn. Chris Jericho is here, and Chris Jericho plans on taking over this fed! Now if you excuse me, Freddy McFriendless, I have a match to win!

Chris Jericho & Chae walks away from Chief Matt. The scene switches, and Matt has taken a bit of a break, and is having a drink of beer. He seems to be shaking a bit.

Matt: Uh...fuck! Hey dude. You find it's getting cold all of a sudden?

The cameraman nods 'yes.'

Matt: I wonder what could be causing it?

???: The cold wind blows wherever I go.

Matt turns around, and looks up at the massive Deadman.

Matt: Uh..D..Deadman. Wh...what can I do for you?

Deadman: I'd like to answer this week's question for your show.

Matt: Uh...okay. Who do you think will win this week's main event at Extreme between Chris Styles & Viper?

Matt Looks Up At Deadman and deadmna is just breathing heavily over matt matlocks body, he pulls his glove up his arm again and when matt mattlock looks deadman in the eyes deadman answes the question-

Deadman- Viper Will Be Victorious.. Ill Make Sure Of It, and Mattlock.. Tell Daddy Mack i am not going to enter the royal rumble.. instead i want to focus on the other match.. where i will become the number 1 contendor.. not chris jericho, not andy stone.. but me.. number 1 contendor and then mattlock.. your ass will be the next in line to feel the wrath of the dark side

Deadman rolls his eyes into the back of his head and shoves matt mattlock before leaving the room

Matt: Well, I got a few responses so far. But we need a few more. So how about we ask a few more divas?

Matt makes his way through the halls until he reaches Cassidy Micheal's locker room. Matt opens the door and a scream is heard.

Matt: Whoops!

Matt turns away, but manages another quick glance over his shoulder and then smiles at the camera. Cassidy appears in the doorway with a towel around her.

Cassidy: What do you want you little pervert?

Matt: Take it easy Cassidy! I just wanted to ask you a question for this week's Matt on A Mission. I didn't plan on catching you getting changed. Of course, I can't say I mind it.

Cassidy: Just ask the question.

Matt: Fine. Who do you think is gonna win the Hell In A Cell match between Viper & Chris Styles?

Cassidy stands there for a second in complete aw as in how somebody could be that stupid, "Cheif" Matt looks at Cassidy waiting for his answer not paying any attention to the looks he's being gived.

Cassidy Michaels: You stupid little man, you came to my locker room in hopes to get an answer.

"Cheif" Matt: Well yeah, that was what I had in mind. Seeing you pretty much naked was just a bonus.

Cassidy Michaels: Oh well isn't that just something. Listen {sarcasticly}Cheif, I don't care about Viper, I don't care about that Styles guy either, and I sure as hell don't care about their damn match. I could care less who wins.

"Cheif" Matt: Holy, sorry for coming here. You know I heard you where a bitch but wow.

Cassidy Michaels: Thanks for the compliment Chippy, but I don't like kiss asses..sorry.

Cassidy sarcasticly smiles and turns her back to Matt and re-enters her locker room. Matt turns to the camera.

Matt: What a bitch.

The scene switches to Matt heading toward the office of Commishoner Cassie. This time he decides to knock instead of bolting in. He opens it as the camera follows.

Cassie: Chief Matt...what can I do for you?

Matt: You want to answer this week's Matt on A Mission question? I figured you would since you just went off without answering last week.

Cassie: Alright then. What's the question?

Matt: This week on Extreme in the HIAC match between Viper & Chris Styles, who do you think will pull off the victory?

Cassie looks at Matt.

Cassie: Who do I think will win? Hum...that's a tough one, but seeing as it's a Hell in a Cell I'm thinking it's going to be Viper, as good as I think Chris Styles is I think that Viper is more likely to pull this one off. I have worked with Chris Style's before, a long time ago, he probably don't remember me but I remember him, he stood out alot for me so it's cool to see him here, I think he has alot of talent and could go really far here! As for Viper, well, I thought I knew him, I guess I was wrong, he sure as changed. But I still think he's as talented as he always has been and has a huge chance of winning this one!

Cassie smiles to Matt.

Cassie: Now, Matt, I don't mean to be rude but I have things to do so, if it's alright with you....?

Matt: Oh, sure..

Matt leaves the office, closing the door behind him  Matt is now in front of Mack's office. He knocks on the door, and steps in.

Matt: Yo Mack.

Mack: Hey Matt. Want a beer?

Matt: Sure.

Mack tosses him a beer.

Mack: Lemme guess. You want to ask me a question for your show right?

Matt: Yep.

Mack: Alright then. Shoot.

Matt: Who's going to win the hell in a cell? Chris Styles or Viper?

Mack slams his beer and thinks a bit, then shrugs his shoulders and speaks.

Mack: Who will win the Hell in a Cell huh? Pretty brutal structure for human flesh to be in, but then, I like that idea. So anyways, it seems as most people do not care or think Viper will win and honestly, I have to say Viper as well. He has proven himself in SEF, Chris hasn't. Chris talks a game and not even a very good one, plus he hasn't proven himself, though he ain't been around long enough. But also, Viper beat him and did it in a match where Viper had to fight more than one person, so the odds are in his favor, but underdogs can win. I know Viper though and know how bad he wants to stay Champ and how bad he wants to beat me as Champ, so my pick is Viper. Chris should stick in here and probe his worth though, he will make it someday, Wednesy just won't be the day unless a miracle happens.

Matt: Alright, thanks Mack and thanks for the beer.

Mack: Not a prob, take care.

The two nod to each other, then Matt leaves. He turns to face the camera.

Matt: Well, that's about it. It seems everyone has their own opinion

Matt turns his head to the left. The camera pans over and we see Jackal standing there behind Matt.

Matt: Can I help you with something?

Jackal: You didn't get everyone's opinion.

Matt now turns to fully face Jackal.

Matt: I don't think you opinion matters.

Jackal: Oh really? Well, I think I'll give it anyway.

Jackal snatches the mic from Matt's hand.

Jackal: My prediction is that Viper will walk out with the title. This Styles boy isn't anything much. Hell, you can wrestle better then Styles. And that ain't saying much. Bottom line, Viper will eat him alive.

Jackal shoves the microphone back at Matt, who looks after him coldly as the scene cuts out. We see Matt back in the ring.

Matt: Well, it seems that no one really gives a shit about who wins the match this Wednesday. A few seem to think that Viper will win. I'll agree, he is dominant. But I think Styles will score a huge upset. But hey. That's the show for this week. Tune in next week. Same Matt-time, same Matt-channel!

Matt drops the mic, and makes his exit as Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits.

Cassie: Oh brother, he was doing good until that last line.

Styles: Well, still a good show nontheless. I thought more people would care about the outcome of the match.

Gertner: Yeah, well I guess they don't.

Two On One Handicap Match
Spike Dudley & Patricia Stratigias vs. Tiger

Tiger made his way to the ring during a commercial break. Welcome To Dudleyville hits the speakers. Patricia appears on the ramp. Tiger starts taunting her, and doesn't notice Spike sliding into the ring behind him. Spike grabs a chair from ringside and smacks Tiger in the head with it as he turns around. Tiger lays on the mat, as Spike goes to the top rope. He does a double stomp of the top rope down onto Tiger's chest. Patricia has made her way down to the ring now ,and stomps on Tiger. She picks him up and lands a suplex while Spike goes looking under the ring for some weapons. He throws in a trash can and a table. Patricia picks up the lid of the trash can and hits Tiger a few times with it. Spike sets up the table, and then grabs Tiger. He puts him through the table with the Dudley Dog. He then allows Patricia to make the cover....1....2....3!

J-Lo: Ladies and gentleman, your winners of this match........Spike Dudley & Patricia Stratigas!

Spike & Patricia celebrate in the ring, and then kiss. They break the kiss and head backstage.

Cassie: That bastard finally got what he deserved.

Styles: Yeah. Pretty one-sided match.

Hardcore Match
Chris Jericho w/Chae Stratigias vs. Randy Orton

The countdown begins, then Break The Walls Down hits and out walks Chris Jericho with Chae by his side. He soon gets in the ring and Evolution begins playing as Randy Orton comes walking out and soon makes his way into the ring. Jericho immediately charges him knocking off his feet, then picks up a trash can that is laying in the ring and dumps it out. He lifts it up for a slam to Orton's head, but gets low blowed and dropped with a ddt by Orton. Randy clears his head, then rolls outside the ring and gets a fire extinguisher and rolls in bashing Jericho in the head and busting him open. Orton gets up and moves around posing arrogantly to the crowd. Jericho gets up and grabs a trash can lid, but Orton whips around and kicks it into his face then takes him down with a clothesline. Orton then lifts up Chris and looks for a suplex, but Chris slips down and dropkicks Orton in the back sending him through the ropes to the outside. Orton gets up and is about to slapped by Chae, but he grabs her and lays a kiss on her lips. Chris looks mad and charges out after him, but Orton quickly slides in the ring, grabs a singapore cane and as Chris follows him, he slams it into Chris's gut. Orton then smacks Chris across the back, then gives him a backbreaker. Orton slides out of the ring and gets a chair, then slides back in and slams it over Chris's back, then to his head. He picks up Chris, taking his time and looks for the RKO, but Chris knees him in the back and gives him a bulldog, then leaps off the second rope for the Lionsault, but Orton rolls away. Chris though lands on his feet and looks to clothesline Orton, but he ducks and Chris gets a neckbreaker. Orton recovers from the bulldog, then picks up the chair and slams it over Chris's head,. He then places the trash can in the center of the ring, sets up Chris and hits the RKO on the trash can, then pins.....1......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.....................Randy Orton!

Evolution hits as Randy climbs a turnbuckle and does a cocky pose.

Styles: Good match between those two young guys, but Orton slipped it by Jericho this time.

Cassie: He sure did and he looks like he may go far here with talent like that.

Gertner: Orton is quite good, but so is Jericho and they will probably meet again.

Hardcore Hotel
Host With The Most: Daddy Mack
Guests: Chris Styles & Viper
Topic: Mack Interviews Both Men About Their Encounter This Wednesday

The ring is set up with the stuff for Hardcore Hotel, Daddy Mack's segment on Superstars. The fans are going wild knowing what is next and soon, Cowboy comes a playing as Mack makes his way out strutting his stuff and getting quite the appraisal from the fans. He dances his way down the ramp, slapping fans hands and son steps into the ring where he does his usual pose, then gets a mic and speaks.

Mack: Welcome one, welcome all to the hottest damn show in town, welcome to the Hardcore Hotel.

The crowd goes wild with cheers.

Mack: Now right here tonight, I will bring to you an interview, a live interview between Chris Styles and the current Undisputed Champion, Viper. These two will go head to hea don Wednesday, but tonight they will be face to face while I ask them a few questions. So without further ado, lets bring out the challenger and new kid in town, Chris Styles.

Just Don't Give A Fuck hits as Chris makes his way flipping off the booing fans and swaggers down to the ring. He rolls on in and gets cocky, showboating to Mack who just laughs. Then The Unforgiven hits and Viper comes walking out with his title. The fans boo him, but he ignores thm and soon steps into the ring where he and Chris get in each others face till Mack backs them up an apart, then speaks.

Mack: Alright boys, save it for Wednesday. Right now, I got some shit to ask ya both, so listen up. First off all, to you Chris, how do you feel about getting such a huge opprtunity this early in your run here?

Chris: Who cares, I just wanna show this chump that he ain't the best. Wednesday I will prove that.

Mack: Ok, well Viper, your thoughts on that?

Viper: [laughs]Chris, all you will prove is that your mouth wrote a check your ass can't cash.

Mack: Well, ok. Chris, how would you feel winning the Undisputed Title if you can do it?

Chris: If, whatever, I wil.....

Viper: Chris, your right, there is no if. You will not win because you will be too busy picking yourself back up after I destroy you again.

The two go face to face again and Chris says fuck it and starts swinging at Viper, gets him reeling against the ropes and looks for an irish whip, but Viper reverses and spears Chris to the mat. Viper picks up Chris and lifts him up for The Sinful, but walks to the ropes and lets him drop to floor leaving him unconcious. Viper turns around to Mack and says.

Viper: You can count on that times about ten for what I do to him Wednesday. But for us, you can count on that times a hundred because this time its my time to take you out.

Mack and Viper go nose to nose, then Mack turns away not wanting to get into yet. Viper whips Mack around and ends up laying him out with The Unforgiven, then leaves the ring.

Styles: Whoa, Viper just got the better of not only Chris, but our boss Mack as well.

Cassie: That was looking to be a good interview till that scuffle, hope Mack is ok.

Gertner: He should be, man is too good. Chris I think will meet his maker Wednesday though.

Hardcore Match
Lita vs. Whitney Marret w/Viper

Lita is standing in the ring, some weapons lay about the ring and then, Feel Like Making Love hits as Whitney comes walking out with Viper by her side. They get to ringside and Whitney slides in the ring. She and Lita go face to face, then Whitney slaps Lita and comes off the ropes with a tackle and starts punching her. Whitney then stands up and gets a trash can, then once Lita is up, Whitney puts the can over her head. She then picks up a stop sign and slams it against the trash can causing Lita to fall over. Whitney then slams the sign down on her in the can, climbs up top and leaps off with a moonsault on to the can crushing Lita inside it. Whitney holds her ribs from the impact, then pulls the can off Lita and pins her.....1.....2......kickout! Whitney looks slightly surprised and starts pounding on Lita, then gets a singapore cane. Lita gets up and looks to charge her, but Whitney catches her in the head with the cane, then nails her in the ribs and starts choking her out with it. Whitney lets go and climbs back up top, but Lita manages to get up and stop her, then slams her down to the mat. Lita climbs to the second rope and nails an elbow drop to Whitney, then gets up and grabs the cane. She looks to hit Whitney when Viper grabs Lita's foot can brings her crashing down on her face. Viper then slides in a sledgehammer to Whitney who grabs it, stands up and brings it crashing down into Lita's skull busting her wide open. Whitney lifts up Lita and gives her The Unforgiven, then pins.....1......2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall..................Whitney Marret!

Feel Like Making Love hits as Whitney stands up and raises her hand in victory. Viper gets in the ring and celebrates with her.

Gertner: Damn, Whitney sure took it to Lita and kept her reeling, kept the match at her pace.

Cassie: Yes she did and one of thr easons I consider her such a great athlete and put her in the main event.

Styles: Good call there and the match was good as well, but thats it, so we'll see you Wednesday.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF