sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre {3/3/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, March 14, 2014, 09:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 3rd, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Joe Louis Arena and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as White America by Eminem comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. This is the start of the first show in DOGG, the start of Massacre. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the legendary wrestler known as Daddy Mack, the one and only. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW Joey Styles. Together they will go tonights show.

Mack: Yo, what up Detroit?! We be here live for what will be our weekly show of DOGG and we got a hell of a line up don't we Styles?

Styles: Yes we do. Two women who have no lover one another, Cassie Michaels and Chae Stratigias kick off the night when they face each other, plus The Jackal takes on Dean Michaels.

Mack: Yea, Jackal is looking good as ever, but as for that match with Cassie, ya gotta wonder about Xavier, damn fool has a thing for Cassie.

Styles: What is with you, Gertner, and now Xavier going after women? This is wrestling.

Mack: True, but the women come with the territory, besides, Xavier seems more to like Cassie rather than do what I would do and well, we all know what that is.

Styles: Oh god, why do I get stuck with the bad partners out here.

Mack: Cause your blessed man. Now as for the rest of the show, we got a guy I ain't ever seen called Ares who has tried to be noticed here in DOGG and fights Matt Evans tonight.

Styles: Yea, but in a statement earlier today he attacked Jackal they brawled for a bit before security broke them up.

Mack: I would love to see them two in a match, but besides that we got two hotties in an evening gown match, Patricia Stratigias and Whitney Marret fighting to keep their clothes. Gotta love that one.

Styles: You would. Damn, Gertner should be out here and I should be backstage.

Mack: Nah man, your doing fine. But hey, how about that announcement Xavier is supposed to make, should be huge.

Styles: About our first PPV, I know it will be if he is anything like you, start out with a bang.

Mack: Oh yea, only way to go, so now, lets roll on with it.

Singles Match
Cassie Michaels vs. Chae Stratigias

Not Enough comes playing over the pa and Cassie Michaels comes running on out to the ring and slides doing her thing. Then Shake Ya Body hits and Chae makes her way out and as soon as she gets in the ring, Cassie flies at her, tackling her and laying in some punches. She then lifts up Chae and whiper her into the ropes, catches her and executes a powerslam, then quickly goes up top and nails a leg drop, then pins.....1.....2......kickout! Cassie picks up Chae and tries for a hurracanrana, but Chae blocks it and slams Cassie down with a powerbomb. Chae then starts stomping Cassie and drops down to slap her and begins pulling her hair some before lifting Cassie up and nailing a ddt. Chae then climbs up top and leaps for an elbow drp, but Cassie rolls out of the way and jumps recovering herself. She then comes off the ropes with an elbow drop to Chae, picks her up and gives her a twist of fate, then climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a shooting star press and pins.....1....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.........................Cassie Michaels!

Not Enough plays as Cassie stands up and gets her hand raised. She poses a bit, then exits the ring and starts up ther amp when Xavier comes walking out and meets her in the middle of the ramp. Cassie looks at him kind of awestruck, but happy and Xavier grins, then gently places his hand on her neck and pulls her to him, laying a passionate kiss on her getting quite a good reaction from the crowd. After they break, Cassie just smiles as does Xavier and they head to the back.

Mack: A great match and a great way to say congratulations by Xavier. Good job Cassie, can I have a kiss?

Styles: Would you shut up already. It was a good match, but that was not needed in wrestling.

Singles Match
Ares vs. Matt Evans

Feel So Numb comes blasting over the pa and Ares swaggers out to the ring and rolls in. Then Denial hits and Matt comes walking out and soon gets in the ring. Ares watses lil time and runs at him, dropping down with a knee to Matts head, then starts punching away at him. Ares lifts up Matt and whips him into the ropes, then grabs him and hits a hard spinebuster. He comes off the ropes with a elbow drop, then picks up Matt and tries for a suplex, but Matt frlips over behind him and pushes Ares into the ropes. As Ares comes back, Matt nails him with a dropkick, then goes up top and tries a leg drop, but Ares moves outta the way and jumps up kicking Matt in the head. Ares then lifts up Matt and starts punching him hard, whips him into the ropes and jumps hitting him with a lou thesz press and nailing several punches. Ares gets up and flips off a few fans, mouths off to them, then Matt gets up and Ares kicks him in the gut and delivers the ares atom bomb to him and pins.....1.....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall............................Ares!

Feel So Numb hits and Ares stands up, shoves off the ref and holds up the middle finger, sneering at the boos.

Mack: Damn, that was a fast paced match full of action from the start.

Styles: Yea its was, Ares looks good and should be a great talent to DOGG.

Hardcore Singles Match
Dean Michaels vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Dean is already in the ring and waiting when Don't Tread On Me hits and out walks Jackal along with his wife Christine. The two get to ringside and Jackal slides on in and goes toe to toe with Dean. Then Dean unleashes some punches which Jackal responds to with his own punches. Jackal backs Dean into a corner and starts pounding him down, then Christine throws in some weapons. Jackal turns around and bends down to pick up a chair, but Dean runs out and bulldogs him facefirst into it. Dean then picks up a singapore cane and cracks Jackal in the back, then lifts him up and drops him with a ddt and pins....1....2.....kickout! Dean starts punching Jackal, then picks up the chair and swings, but Jackal ducks and grabs him in a waistlock nailing a german suplex. Jackal then picks up a trash can and stuffs it in the corner and picks up the lid to it smashing it against Deans head. Jackal lifts up Deana nd whips him into the trash can, then comes off the ropes and hits a huge yakuze kick on him. Jackal picks up Dean and looks to finish him off with the jackal effect, but Feel So Numb hits and Ares comes running out and hits the ring, then hits Jackal and starts stomping him down to the mat. He picks up Jackal kicks him in the gut, then nails the ares atom bomb. He picks up Dean and drags him on Jackal for the pin.....1.....2......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...................................Dean Michaels!

Made You Look hits as the ref tries to raise Deans hand, but Ares sends him reeling with punches, then gives the ref a ares atom bomb. Ares picks up Dean and does the same to him, then Christine gets in the ring and hits Ares with a chair. The chair has no effect and Ares just stares at her, then grabs her by the air, kicks her in the stomach and looks for the ares atom bomb, but Jackal jumps up and shoves Ares from behind sending him out of the ring. He makes sure Christine is ok as Ares just flips him off and leaves.

Mack: Holy fuck man, that was messed up and had nice action, I like it. But messing witha mans wife is bad territory.

Styles: Yea, Ares is making himself noticed, but so what, thats just to get into Jackals head.

Evening Gown Match
Patricia Stratigias vs. Whitney Marret

Toxic begins playing and Patricia comes walking out wearing a white gown looking very nice as she gets in the ring. Then Feel Like Makin Love hits and Whitney comes walking out in a red gown looking nice as well as she gets in the ring. The two women stare at each other respectively, but also with the will to win. They go to lock up, but Whitney ducks at the last second and elbows Patricia in the kidneys, then gives her a side russian leg sweep. Whitney stands up kicks at Patricias ribs, then picks her up and tears part of her sleeve off her gown. Patricia looks mad and tackles Whitney laying in some punches, then two roll around a bit and in the process tear up each others gowns. They both get up on their feet and Patricia charges Whitney who sidesteps her and grabs her gown from behind tearing it all off and winning the match.

J-Lo: Here is your winner............................Whitney Marret!

Feel Like Makin Love hits as Patricia stands in her bra and panties, looks mad, but just leaves. Whitney Holds up Patricias gown in victory as the fans cheer her on.

Mack: Hell yea, my honey won and we all got to see Patricia in her skivvies, sweet ass.

Styles: This match was your idea wasn't it? God Mack.

Mack: Well hey, I may have influenced Xavier, we are tight.

PPV Announcement, Plus A Gimmick Match
The Commissioner of DOGG, Xavier will announce the date of our first PPV, plus a few more things, and also there will be a special match taking place, so don't miss it

The Way I Am hits and out walks Xavier who makes his way to the ring and gets in, gets a mic and soon speaks.

Xavier: Alright, we had ourselves quite a night of action up in here, but now it be time to make my announcement. First off, before I do so, lets get that lil match outta the way. See, this is gonna be an interpromotional match between DOGG and a federation called SFW. In one corner will be a true legend and the current play by play commentator for DOGG, Daddy Mack.

Mack looks shocked, but jumps up and hops in the ring.

Xavier: In the other corner will be self proclaimed legend, but a true bitch, the Owner of SFW, Ace Hart.

No music play, but a midget walks out dressed up just like Ace Hart, big nose and all. The midget soon gets in the ring and stands in front of Mack who just laughs his ass off.

Xavier: Alright, you both know the rules, there are none, now lets get it on.

Xavier calls for the bell and acts as a ref still with the mic. The mini Ace charges Mack who just sticks his hand out and holds him off as Ace swings wildly.

Xavier: Well so far its Mack with a clear and distinct advantage over Ace.

Mack then lightly kicks Ace in the shin and drops him on his face, then lifts him up with much ease and body slams him. Mack drops down to his knees and turns from Ace who gets up, then nails him with a mini version of da shows ova. Mack stands up and puts a foot on Aces chest as Xavier just counts off on his hand..1.2.3!

Xavier: And what do ya know, your winner and still the true legend, the one and only Daddy Mack!

The crowd lets out some cheers and laughs at Ace. Mack then goes back to the commentators table as Ace exits the ring.

Xavier: Ok, well now that the comic relief is gone, thank Ace, lets get down to business. Now DOGG did just open up, but ya know, I feel the urge of having a pay per view in the new future, say at the end of this month. And at that pay per view will be a lil tournament for the Heavyweight Title.Now I would like to have an eight man torunament, but we ain't that many people really. Though we may have enough by then, so here is how it works. All of you that want the title, step your game and prove you deserve it, do what it takes, do everything you can do to make yourself noticed and then either ask me to be in if I don't place you in it. I will be watching and if I feel someone deserves it, I will put them in it. Now, as for the Women's Title, at this pay per view we will be having a free for all elimination match for that title and any woman that wants in, ask me, but just like I said, step your game if ya expec me to say yes. Now back to the Heavyweight Title tournament, one added stip I should also say is that each match in the tournament will be fought under special rules. Like for example, one match could be a steel cage where as another could be hardcore rules. And as for when the stips to the matches get announced, that will happen once the contestants are announced. Now, as for the name, I thought on this and considering what the name of this place is and whats on the line, it will truly be Gangsta Paradise. The theme song will be Lose Yourself by Eminem because hey, ya gotta take your shot when ya get it. As for the place, were in ti right fucking now. The Joe baby, the Joe Louis Arena right smack dab in Detroit Michigan. This arena will be forever known as the DOGG Arena, unoffially of course, but in our hearts, it will be. So there it is people, have fun and later on.

The Way I Am hits as Xavier exits the ring to a rousing bunch of cheers.

Styles: Hell of an announcement there. Both titles up on the line at our first pay per view and some big matches.

Mack: Oh yea, only the best for DOGG. This place is gonna kick ass, but thats all for now, see ya all next week.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF