sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 3 {3/17/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 22, 2014, 08:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 17th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the United Center in Chicago, Illinois and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as White America by Eminem comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the legendary wrestler known as Daddy Mack, the one and only. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Mack: Hey Chitown, what up tonight? Ya ll ready to get crazy and rip some shit up in here?

Styles: Settle down Mack, damn. We got a show to do, so lets do it right.

Mack: Man, I fucking was. So yea, people, we got good lil lineup for tonights event. Me and this here lil windbag gonna run it down for ya right now.

Styles: Windbag? Shut up Mack. Anyways, we do have some good matches, like the fatal four way between Chae, Kendra, Whitney, and Cassidy, its shaped up nice and should be full of intense action.

Mack: Yea it has, Whitney and Cassidy have no love lost, but Kendra threw herself into the action. Chae ain't done shit, but the match looks good.

Styles: Also, the two sisters, Cassie and Courtney each have a singles match pitting them against newcomers to DOGG.

Mack: Thats right, Cassie fights some chick named Talitha Alia Messiah, whatever that means, and Courtney fights Carie Hilton, new manager of that foul mouthed, beer swilling, bastard named Ares.

Styles: Ok, well also we have Velzian fight Matt Evans in what shoud be a decent match, then the main event. A tag match pitting Jackal and Chritine against the team of Matlock and Ares.

Mack: Oh man, Matt and Ares don't wanna team, Jackal has Christine who, well as tough as I believe she is, I don't see how she can possibly win or really help to win. Only hope is that Ares and Matt cost each other, but then there is Carrie, so who knows, lets see for ourselves.

Singles Match
Cassie Michaels w/Xavier vs. Talitha Alias Messiah

Talitha is standing in the ring when Not Enough hits and the crowd comes alive with cheers. Cassie makes her way out with Xavier, they kiss, then run to the ring and slide in, pose some, and Xavier hops out as the bell rings. The two women look to lock up, but Cassie knees Talitha in the stomach, then grabs her head, sticks her foot in her stomach and delivers monkey flip to Talitha slingshotting her head over heel to the mat. Cassie stands up and stomps Talitha, then comes off the ropes with an elbow and lays in a few punches as well. Cassie picks up Talitha and looks to suplex, but gets blocked and nailed with a suplex herself. Talitha lifts up Cassie and hoists her up for a powerbomb, but Cassie counters with a hurricanrana. Cassie then kicks Talitha in the stomach and plants her with a ddt, climbs up top and waits. Talitha stands up and Cassie flies off executing a flying hurracanrana to her. Cassie pulls herself up, lifts up Talitha and nails her with a powerbomb, then climbs back up top and nails a Shooting Star Press, and stays on for the pin......1....2....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.............Cassie Michaels!

Not Enough plays as Xavier climbs in the ring and celebrates with Cassie, kissing her and raising her hand in victory.

Mack: Well I must say a fine match there. Mainly Cassie, but Talitha just got here, so who knows.

Styles: Yea but Talitha shoulda won had Cassie not pulled her hair on that first move.

Mack: What, man, my eyes my be too glazed over from all the weed.

Fatal Four Way
Chae Stratigias vs. Kendra Moore vs. Whitney Marret vs. Cassidy Michaels

Feeling This hits the pa and Chae comes walking and soon gets in the ring. Then Tipsy hits and Kendra makes her way ooking confident and cocky as she steps into the ring. Feel Like Makin Love hits as Whitney makes her way out and soon rolls in the ring charging at Kendra and tackling her to the outside of the ring staying on her and laying in some punches. My Last Breath soon hits and out runs Cassidy who slides in the ring and makes a beeline for Chae, the two exchanging punches some before Cassidy rocks Chae in the corner and chops at her some. She then brings Chae out and drops her with a double arm ddt, goes for the quick pin....1....2.....kickout! Cassidy stands up and kicks Chae, then lifts her up and whips her into the ropes, tries a clothesline, but gets caught wth a spinning kick. Outside the ring, Whitney has disabled Kendra for a while after smashing her into the steel steps and leaving her lay beaten and a small trickle of blood on her forehead. She climbs into the ring and seeing Chae up runs at her and nails a spear, then goes to Cassidy and lifts her up, but gets a jawbreaker, then ddted. Cassidy goes up top for a high risk move, but Chae gets up and shoves her off the top right on the guard rail. Whitney gets up and clotheslines Chae over the top rope and meanwhile, Kendra recovers and gets in the ring. Whitney turns around and almost gets a suplex, but floats over behind Kendra, grabs her head bringing it backwards and drops down locking in the Southern Sleeper. Kendra struggles to break it or crawl to the ropes, but Whitney has her in a body scissors as well. Chae gets up and starts to come in when Kendra not knowing about Chae, taps out.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission.........Whitney Marret!

Feel Like Makin Love hits as Chae looks to Whitney who shrugs and smirks, then raises her hands in the air and celebrates her win. Chae just kicks Kendra, then leaves the ring.

Mack: Ooh yea, now that was an impressive win for my lovely, lil, lady that I ever so love.

Styles: Oh please, she cheated, that was an illegal choke.

Mack just rolls his eyes, gets up and rolls in the ring, turns Whitney around and lays a long kiss on her, dipping her back some. Once its over, she looks at Mack with a huge smile as Mack hops outta the ring, takes his seat and winks to her.

Styles: What the hell was that about? Kissing the wrestlers, god Mack.

Mack: Hey, she ain't just no one, she by my wife.

Mack holds up his left ring finger waving his band around.

Singles Match
Matt Evans vs. Andrew Velzian

Denial hits the speakers as Matt Evans makes his way out onto the stage. The crowd is a mix of cheers and boos, as he puts his hands in the air similar to what John Cena would do. He heads for a turnbuckle, climbs it and jumps down. Then the lights cut out and start to flash orange & blue as the heavy riffs of Metallica's 'Enter Sandman' are heard.The crowd then erupts in loud cheers as Andrew Velzian comes out. He high fives many of the fans as he walks down theramp.He makes a run and slides into the ring. He runs for the turnbuckle on the opposite side and poses,but Matt steps up and clubs him in the back. The lights return to normal as the bell rings.Matt delivers several stiff right hands to Velzian, before whipping him to the ropes and taking him down with a hard clothesline. He then goes for a quick victory and tries to apply the Matt-Lock. Velzian however quickly gets to the ropes. He picks up Velzian by the head, punches him and sends him to the ropes. Evans goes for a dropkick, but Velzian holds on to the ropes and Matt just lands on the canvas. Matt grabs onto the ropes to get up, turns around and gets leveled with the Velterminator by Velzian. Andrew makes a cover. One..two...no! Evans kicked out. Andrew seems to be pretty pissed off. He heads to the top rope,and waits for Matt to get up. He goes for a crossbody, but Matt rolls through. 1....2....No! Andrew kicks out! Velzian and Matt get up at the same time. Matt lifts up Velzian for the Evans Slam! He connects! 1....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall........Matt Evans!

Denial hits again as Matt celebrates in the ring. 

Mack: Damn. Nice match there by those two guys. I'm starting to think Evans could actuallystand a chance at Gangsta Paradise.

Styles: Really?

Mack: Nah, I'm kidding. Jackal will kick his ass.

Singles Match
Courtney Michaels vs. Carrie Hilton w/Ares

The lights in the arena fade as Trouble hits the speakers. She steps out on the stage and goes to one side and poses while Ares stands waiting for her. She goes to the other side of the stage and poses some more. The fans boo the two as they come down to the ring. Then Seperated Self hits and Courtney walks out with clenched fists. She gets to the ring and jumps on the ring apron and enters the ring through the middle and top rope. The bell rings and Courtney runs at Carrie. She spears her to the ground and starts slamming her head off the canvas. The ref pulls her off and Courtney looks around at the crowd and starts pulling her hair. Carrie runs up behind her and goes for a roll-up. 1...2..no! As the two get up, Carrie kicks Courtney in the gut and goes for the Powerbomb, but Courtney manages to reverse it into a big DDT. She gets up, and then hits Carrie with the Lionsault. She makes a cover. 1...2....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.........Courtney Micheals!

Courtney looks around at the crowd and starts to pull at her own hair as Seperated Self plays again. She then exits the ring as Ares comes in to check on Carrie.

Styles: That is a crazy woman, but ya gotta admit she sure can compete.

Mack: She ain't bad in the sack either.

Styles: You never stop do you?

Mack: Fuck no.

Backstage

Xavier is seen in his office witting back on on his sofa along with Cassie who has showered and everything after her match. The two are talking about some stuff, personal stuff when the door slams open and in walks Whitney Marret. She looks at Cassie with hatred in her eyes, then says.

Whitney: Ok, let's cut to teh chase, I want you in the ring next Wednesday Cassie. I don't care how or what match, I just want to kick your ass.

Cassie stands up and gets in Whitney's face.

Cassie: You want me, then lets go right now.

Whitney and Cassie both look to fight when Xavier jumps up and gets in between them, holds them back, and says.

Xavier: Bot ya all, hold bakc a sec ok. Ya want to tear into one another, fine with me, but ya will wait till next week and here is the match. No Hold Barred and just to be fair, not one single son of a bitch will be allowed to interefere. Everyone, myself included will be barred from ringside, banned from interefering in any way. And I know your history with Mack Whitney, so if he intereferes, he is fired, same goes for Styles or J-Lo. I be serious, no one gets invloved or they get an ass kicking from me and will be fired. The party being helped will lose the match as well, but thing is, its gonna be one on one, the way it should be.

Whitney: Good, I'll see you Wednesdasy Cassie, see you when I beat you bloody bitch.

Whitney then turns and walks out as Cassie glares at her, then sits down with Xavier and says.

Cassie: We'll see who the bitch is.

The scene then switches to ringside.

Styles: Holy shit, what a huge ass match for Massacre. And no intereferance from you Mack.

Mack: So what, my woman can fight her own battles. Lord knows I did for 20 goddamn years.

Tag Team Match
The Jackal & Christine vs. Matt Matlock & Ares w/Carrie Hilton

Don't Tread On Me hits over the pa as Jackal walks out, Where Will You Go kinda merges in with it and out walks Christine. The two walk to the ring together and pose. Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits and Matt makes his way out, rolls in the ring and waits. Feel So Numb hits and Ares comes walking out with Carrie at his side. They get to ringside and Ares slides in and run straight for Jackal throwing punch for punch with him, then gets a knee to the gut and forced into a corner. Christine and Matt take their respective corners as Jackal works over Ares with chops, then whips him into the ropes looks for a Yakuza Kick, but Ares ducks and comes back with a lou thesz press and delivers some hard punches afterwards. Ares stands up and eyes Matt, smirks and goes back to Jackal, stomps him some, then picks him up and looks for a suplex. Jackal floats over behind him and executes a release german suplex on him. Jackal then goes to the top rope and nails the Pounce of Jackal, pins him.....1.....2.......kickout! Jackal loos surprised at this and stands up, kicks Ares hard in the ribs, then lifts him up and tags in Christine who looks pumped and grabs Ares neck delivering a neckbreaker to him and pins.....1......2.......kickout! Christine goes up top and flies off for a cross body, but Ares catches her and drops her with a backbreaker. he then stares down at her while backing against the ropes and looks to do something horrible when Matt tags himself in and picks up Christine, then slams her down with a brainbuster. Jackal is enraged and tries coming, but the ref holds him back. Matt laughs and meanwhile, Carrie slides in and nails a chick kick on Christine. Matt tries to high five her, but gets a slap to the face, then Carrie slides out. Christine manages to tag in Jackal who charges at Matt and unleashes on him with right hands, then whips him into the ropes and catches him nailing a hard spinebuster, then lifts him up and hits the Jackal Effect. Ares comes in with a club to the back, then whips Jackal into the ropes. Jackal comes charging back knocking Ares down with a Yakuza Kick. behind the refs back. Carrie gets a chair and nails Christine in the back. Jackal looks pissed off to all hell and goes after, chasing her around the ring. Carrie finally slides in and is almost caught, but Ares is up and kicks Jackal in the gut, then nails him with the Ares Atom Bomb. Ares rolls Matt on to Jackal and the ref counts......1.....2.....3!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by pinfall.............Ares and Matt Matlock!

Born With Nothing, Die With Everything hits as a groggy Matt tries to get up. He is helped by Ares, but then nailed with the Ares Atom Bomb and left laying. Ares and Carrie soon head to the back.

Styles: Yes, that was great, Ares left both of those chumps laying in the ring, I like Matt, but man did Ares kick ass.

Mack: Yea, whatever. Look man, Ares is good, no doubt, but the chump still ain't taken Jackal one on one. We will see it soon, perhaps Gangsta Paradise, but I know we will someday unless one of them quits tonight. We'll see ya all next week.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF