sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 4 {3/24/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, November 22, 2014, 08:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

March 24th, 2004

Earlier Today

The time is around 1-2, sometime in the afternoon and the backstage area is shown, wrestlers are wandering through getting shit ready for their matches, staff are running about making sure the wrestlers get shit ready, ya know how it is, same ol' shit that happens backstage before any wrestling event, everyone is moving. Well, all but one man, the play by play commentator of DOGG and currently, the only legend to be employed in anyways by DOGG. Yes folks, its Daddy Mack and he is just sitting back on a steel box, back against the wall, his usual jeans a t-shirt on with his leather jacket and a hair hanging down in his face. In his hand is a pint of Jack Daniels and th ebottle appears to be half empty, Mack though as usual shows no signs of being buzzed. His face tells a very lil story as he has that poker face, but it shows some confusion. Maybe its because of what he has to tonight, ref the main event between his wife Whitney marret and her current rical Cassie Michaels. Maybe that's it, but who really knows. As Mack sits and stares into space, drinks some whiskey, one of the recent arrivals, DeeJay George walks up to him and almost snickers at Mack laid back with whiskey.

DeeJay: Wow, the great Daddy Mack. You look like that jobber that wanted to shake my hand.

Mack looks up at DeeJay with a confused look, then says.

Mack: You fucking bastard. You refuse to shake a mans hand that is busting his ass to try and make it, then shout out an insult to me, a man that could take you down in a matter of seconds. Look boy, learn you way and pay your dues in this business before you start to rag on people. No one likes an asshole, so I suggest ya stop this high and might shit before ya get put in your place.

DeeJay: Screw you Mack, I am bigger than you, DOGG, and everyone in it.

Mack just shakes his head and flips off DeeJay who looks pissed and swings at Mack. But Mack ducks him and knees DeeJay in th egut, then grabs him around the head and takes him to the floor, locks him in a front facelock and holds him down, DeeJay not being able to do shit about it. After about 5-10 minutes, security, namely Skull and Cobra run over, talk to Mack and get him up, keep the two seperate and Deejay soon walks off as Mack sits back down with a cocky smile on his facem drinks up his whiskey, and tosses the bottle away. Several wrestlers, some jobbers, some mid card talent on the DOGG roster that saw this all say some words to Mack, respectful words and congratulate more or less for what he did, putting DeeJay in his place. After a bit, Xavier who is rushing by half stoned outta his mind notices Mack and sops to say hi.

Xavier: Yo Mack my man, whats up?

Mack: Just thinking man, about that fucking match tonight.

Xavier: Yea, sorry it had to happen, but it was bought and paid for, rules are rules.

Mack: I know, just half of the people expect one thing, half expect another. Thing is, I expect both them fucking women to do this shit on their own. Me and you got each one, cool shit there, but we both came up hard and no help.

Xavier: Yea, I hear that.

Mack: Ah well, who knows huh, maybe this could turn into one last run for the showstoppa.

Xavier: Really?! Man, I hope so, that would be great for DOGG.

Mack: Don't count on it. I just wanna get through this and well, ah fuck it, I gotta go see someone, later X.

Xavier: Later Mack.

The two shakes hands, then Xavier walks off. Mack hops to his feet and heads off down the hall. He comes to th elocker room of Whitney Marret, grins and walks on in as the scene fades. Then the time is now and the show begins.

The shot comes alive inside the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as White America by Eminem comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the legendary wrestler known as Daddy Mack, the one and only. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Mack: Yo people, make a lil noise in here. We got a kick ass show for ya all, man do we ever.

Styles: Yes we do have a great show. Our biggest on eyet for Massacre and with Gangsta Paradise just four days away, anything can happen.

Mack: And it will, most likely it will happen. First up we got two worthless fucks who should be beat down in the street and sexually abused for disgracing this sport.

Styles: Uh, ok Mack. Besides that, we got some newcomers going at it, Tommy 2 Cool and Gato who seem to not like each other. Plus that match with Christine fighting Carrie Hilton and Ares being the ref.

Mack: Ares is doing good in DOGG, the man is not liked, but he can hold his onw in the ring. Though he has both Matt and Jackal in that triple threat later, so who knows, they can both go as well.

Styles: True, that match will be one of the highlights tonight as will the fatal four way featuring Strife and Deejay George and also invloving this Regulas Dante and Matt Evans.

Mack: Matt sucks, Dante is fucked up, but clever, Strife is my main man, and DeeJay needs to give back to the business.

Styles: Alright, well that leaves the main event, the nol holds barred match and its between Cassie and Whitney, plus you Mack are the special ref in that match.

Mack: Don't fucking remind man, but hey, besides me, this match will be one of the best in the history of DOGG and I will make sure these women pull it off.

Hardcore Match
Jarek Helms vs. PaYne

Well, the ref is waiting, but so far no one comes out. The ref gets a lil impatient as does J-Lo and the audience. Suddenly, You Know Your Right by Nirvana hits and PaYne comes running out to the ring and slides in. He does some poses, then waits, but no Jarek. The ref waits as well and soon enough, from the curtain comes Jarek only not of his own will. Jarek is thrown threw the curtain and done so by the hands of Skull and Cobra who lifts up Jarel and drag his ass to the ringside area, then proceed to give him a double font slam to the floor. They motion PaYne out to cover him which he does and the ref hesitates, cut comes out and counts.....1....2....kickout! Skull and Cobra look pissed, pick up Jarek for another one, but PaYne tells them to toss him here, they do, and PaYne drops Jarek with an eveflow ddt, then pins.....1....2....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall...............PaYne!

You Know Your Right by Nirvana hits as PaYne celebrates his win while Skull and Cobra drag Jarek to the back.

Mack: Well, a nice way to kick off the show, some nitwit fucks up and gets his ass kicked royally.

Styles: Kind of unfair, but I guess since he didn't lift a finger here he deserved it.

Singles Match
Tommy 2 Cool vs. Gato

The next match is set to happen and so Leech by Sevendust hits as new DOGG talent Tommy 2 Cool comes walking to the ring, mouths a few things before getting in and does a lil posing, but nothing big. Then as he waits, Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz hits and Gato comes swaggering out yelling "Vato" to the cheering crowd and soon rolls in the ring. Before he can stand, Tommy is on him with kicks to the head, ribs, anywhere he can as they ain't targeted kicks, just ones out of anger. Gato gets up his hands to block some and then Tommy lifts him up and whips Gato into the ropes, looks for a super kick right away, but Gato catches his foot, spins him around and delivers a german suplex to Tommy. Gato stands up and showboats some, but gets it down quick and goes back to work on Tommy. He lifts up Tommy and holds him up in the air for a stalling suplex, then drops him hard. Gato goes to the top rope and flies off with a top rope leg drop, then floats over into a pin.....1.....2......kickout! Gato looks slightly shocked, but not a lot, so he kneels up and starts delivering right hand fater right hand to Tommy before lifting him up and trying for a ddt. Tommy though blocks it by pushing Gato into the ropes, as Gato comes back, Tommy jumps up and brings down Gato with a hurricanrana. Tommy looks pumped and lifts up Gato in a full nelson and delivers the fear factor, then hooks up one leg and pins.....1.....2.....kickout! Tommy looks in disbelief, gets pissed and kicks Gato in the ribs, then lifts him up and nails an impact ddt, drags him to the ropes and climbs up nailing his own top rope leg drop. Rather than pin him, Tommy picks up Gato and looks for his patented Tomakazie, but as he swings Gato aound to the side, Gato uses the force and his own momentum to swing behind Tommy on his feet, nail a quick undetected low blow, then drop him with a neckbreaker. Gato quickly climbs up to the top rope, signals for his move, then leaps off with a Shooting Star Press to Tommy and pins......1.......2........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall................Gato!

Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz hits the pa as Gato stands up with a smirk and holds up signs, does gestures to the cheering crowd. Tommy gets to his feet and looks mad as hell, runs and clubs Gato in the back and proceeds to stomp into the mat. Before a huge brawl can go down, Skull and Cobra run out and grab Tommy, holding back, but keep Gato at bay while checking to see if he is ok. They get both men settled and taken to the back.

Mack: Oh man, what a match that was for these two guys both making their debut. gato got the better end with the win, but Tommy put down Gato afterwards.

Styles: Yea, this is not over yet, its only begun between these two.

Backstage

Skull and Cobra have packed up Jarek Helms stuff in his bags and have him in Xavier's office who says.

Xavier: Ok you lil bastard. Ya show up, try some half ass bullshit, then become a lazy ass bitch. Your sister or whatever the slut was came in with ya and left, so go find her and get your thing or whatever sick shit it is you two fucking cunts do. Skull, Cobra, get this sick fuck out of my office and no limo, no car at all, he walks and I hope he gets lost.

Skull and Cobra nod. Skull grabs Jarek by the arm while Cobra grabs hi sbags and they proceed to the parking lot, throw Jarek and his bags down, then walks back inside.

Mack: Wow, Jarek was fired and done so in a rough manner, I like Xavier's business mind.

Styles: Yea I guess, not the best way to make friends or allies, but hey, this is wrestling.

Singles Match
Christine w/The Jackal vs. Carrie Hilton
Special Guest Referee: Ares

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie hits the pa and out swaggers Ares to the ring wearing his jeans and a ref shirt. He has a cooler of beer with him, gets to ringside, grabs a chair, unfolds it and sits down with his beer drinking away. After that, Where Will You Go by Evanescence hits and Christine comes walking out with Jackal following her. She gets in the ring and Jackal stays at ringside watching her, but watching Ares as well. Next up, Fever Of The Flava by Hot Action Cop hits and Carrie makes her way out, grins some and rolls into the ring. The two women wait for a few second to see what Ares does. Ares just sits there, but sees them looking to him, so he gets tossed a mic and says.

Ares: Ok, here are the rules, you both fight until I see it fit to come in there and make a pin. So timekeeper, ring the bell, women, get fighting.

Ares tosses the mic back as the bell rings and Carrie charges Christine who is still turned away. Carrie nails a dropkick on Christine sending her into the ropes. She comes flying back and gets dropped with a spinning heel kick from Carrie who then taunts the crowd and Jackal. Carrie lifts up Christine by the hair, but gets a ddt. Christine gets to her feet and climbs up top and once Carrie is on her feet, she leaps off and gives her a flying hurricanrana. Christine then lifts up Carrie and nails a suplex on her, comes off the ropes and drops an elbow, pins, but gets nothing as Ares continues drinking beer. Christine lets up and yells at him as Jackal heads for him. Carrie nails a hard elbow to Christine's back, then rolls her up. Ares quickly throws his beer can at Jackal, hitting him in the head, then slides in the ring and makes a quick count..1...2...kickout! Christine jumps up and looks mad, shoves Ares some and looks to go after carrie, but instead gets kicked in the gut by Ares who looks for the Ares Atom Bomb, but Jackal comes in and tackles him. The two roll outside the ring fighting as Carrie sets up Christine for a Powerbomb, but istead gets backdropped. Christine waits for Carrie, ready to leap and once on her feet, Christine grabs her and delivers the Wrath of a Woman laying out Carrie, then pins her. Ares has just rammed Jackal into teh steps several times, then slides in the ring. looks at Christine and kicks her off Carrie, then calls for the bell and gives his desicion to J-Lo.

J-Lo: Here is your winner by disqualification....................Carrie Hilton!

Fever Of The Flava by Hot Action Cop plays as Christine looks pissed off, mouths off to Ares who just piefaces her to the mat. Ares helps up Carrie, but Jackal comes barreling into the rint at him, Carrie shoves Ares out of the way and takes a clothesline, but in the process allowing Ares to get the advantage, kick Jackal in the gut, and deliver the Ares Atom Bomb to him. Ares and Carrie head to the back as Jackal and Christine slowly pick themselves up and do the same.

Mack: Man, what a fucking match that was. Ares was a bit partial to say, but damn that shit delivered, got me wanting more of this.

Styles: Yea, Jack should know when to give in to Ares, the man is far better and can win anytime, anyday, anywhere.

Mack: We'll see man, Jackal can deliver, I know he can, the man survived me in a deathmatch, so he either got granted a miracle or has some talent in him.

Fatal Four Way Match
Strife vs. Matt Evans vs. Regulas Dante vs. DeeJay George

Tired by Moonspell hits over the pa and out walks Strife with that sinister yet confident smirk on his face. He gets to the rind does his usual shit, then following that, Denial by Sevendust hits and out comes Matt Evans who just mopes to the ring, rolls in and is met by a flurry of punches from Strife who beats him into the corner. Sober by Tool soon hits and Regulas Dante comes walking out, climbs into the ring and runs over clubbing Strife in the back, lifts him up and nails a suplex. Dante goes for Matt, but he slips out and looks to head to the back when Disease by Sevendust hits and DeeJay comes running out, meets Matt with a huge clothesline and soon walks him to the steps of the ring and smashes Matt's head of them as hard as he can. DeeJay then lifts up Matt and executes the DeeJay ZappCannon on him to the floor. He rolls in the ring and runs at Dante flooring him with a clothesline, then picks him up and Death Valley Driver laying him out. Strife is up and stares at DeeJay, then the two start firing right hands and soon, DeeJay backs Strife into a corner and starts laying in hard. He whips Strife into the ropes and looks for he Judgement Kick, but Strife grabs his foot, spins around and nails a suplex on him, doesn't let go and nails a fishermans suplex, then lifts him back up without letting go still and looks for a suplex, but nails a powerslam on DeeJay. Dante is up and clubs Strife in the back, then drops with a ddt. He then rolls DeeJay to the outside and drops him with a ddt to the floor. Strife is up and rolls out after them, but gets a low blow from Dante that goes undetected and his rammed shoulder first into the ringpost. Dante soon picks up DeeJay and looks for a suplex, but gets blocked and shoved away. DeeJay looks for a running clothesline on him, but Strife is up, so Dante pulls him in the way and moves causing Strife to take the blow. Dante then jumps up on the apron and leaps off with a cross body to DeeJay taking him down. Dante drags DeeJay near the commentators table, then climbs up top and leaps off with a Fall From grace to DeeJay, both men laid out, well Dante moves a bit, but after getting a No Destinis drom Strife is out. Matt who is up and has been sitting against the ring on the other side gets jerked up by Strife who belts him in the mouth, then rolls him in the ring. Matt tries running, but is tripped up, then lifted into an Agony Crush and slammed to the mat, then pinned by Strife.......1.......2.......3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall......................Strife!

Tired by Moonspell hits as Strife does his pose. Dante is trying to get up, but is hurting bad, Matt is of course out, and DeeJay gets to his feet groggily, but does so, sees Strife has won and looks pissed. he slides into the ring and the two stare each other down, then Strife cmirks and yells, "In case ya didn't see, I won". DeeJay swings and Strife counters, the two rock each other with punches, both trying to up end the other, but from the back comes Skull and Cobra. Skull grans Deejay in a full nelson as Cobra hooks up Strife's arms and they get the two to the back.

Mack: Oh man, Strife is doing well, the man won his match here and look at that shit, damn this is so sweet.

Styles: Yea, I personally think Dante was screwed. He is the true athlete and even though weird, he should have won.

Backstage

The locker room of Cassie Michaels is shown and inside is of course Cassie with Xavier next to her and the two discussing some shit about Cassie's match. The view switches over to Whitney Marret's locker room and inside is Whitney and Julie discussing some shit as well, obviously for Whitney's match. Both women look serious and ready to fight, fight to see who is the best.

Styles: Oh man, that match is going to be a great one isn't it Mack?

Mack: Yea, it is or them two will have hell to pay, from me. You don't get put in this spot and blow it. The main event is for the best, they better prove they are.

Triple Threat Match
Ares w/Carrie Hilton vs. Matt Matlock vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Feel So Numb by Rob Zombie hits and out swaggers Ares with Carrie following. Ares gets into the ring and flips the bird, then Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits and out walks Matt looking cocky as always and soon steps into the ring. Immediately upon entering, he and Ares engage in a brawl, fists fly and Matt is in the corner, but as Ares goes for an irish whip, Matt reverses and sends him into the ropes, then delivers a flap jack to him. Just then, Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits and out walks Jackal being followed by Christine. Jackal slides in the ring and heads for Matt who does the same and much like with Ares, they brawl. The same thing, Matt is in the corner, but Ares is up and kicks Jackal in the back of the knee, then slams him to the mat. He looks to pick him up, but nails a hard chop to Matt's chest, then a few more and soon knees him in the gut and delivers a suplex to Matt. Ares gets up and is met with punches from Jackal who soon whips him into the ropes and nails a hard clothesline. Jackal lifts up Ares and nails a side belly to bell suplex. Matt is up and clubs Jackal in the back, then tries for a full nelson slam, but Jackal blocks, so Matt lifts up a knee to his back, then delivers a bulldog to Jackal and pins....1....2.....broken up by Ares who drop an elbow over Matt's neck. Ares lifts up Matt and whips him into the ropes, then drops him with a lou thesz press, lays in some punches and drops an elbow to him. Before he can do anymore, Jackal is up and puts down Ares with a bicycle kick, then picks up Matt, but is met with a hard right to the head and dropped with am eye of the wolf. Matt then looks to both men, lifts up Ares in a wrist lock and walks him to the ropes, climsb for a Taker ol' school, but Carrie gets up on the apron and begins to bend over for him. Matt looks at her wide eyed hoping for a show, but before that can happen, Ares yanks him down kicking him in the gut, then nails him with the Ares Atom Bomb. Ares gets up, but is met with a Yakuza Kick from Jackal who climbs up top and comes down with the Pounce of Jackal on Ares and pins.......1.......2........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall..................The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits as Jackal looks happy as hell to have finally won and hugs Christine who comes into the ring. The two raise their hands as Carrie tends to Ares who has rolled out of the ring and Matt tends to himself, both heading to the back.

Mack: Yes, I fucking knew it, Jackal won it, he won is first match in DOGG tonight and he did so by beating Ares, the so called god, way to go Jackal.

Styles: Whatever Mack, Ares had it won had it not been for Matt in there. I think the two have no hatred and conspired to beat Ares. But forget that, next up is a match that sees you as ref, how ya feeling now?

Mack: Shut the fuck up Styles. I feel like I shoulda drank a goddamn gallon of whiskey.

No Intereferance
No Holds Barred
Whitney Marret vs. Cassie Michaels
Special Guest Referee: Daddy Mack
Everyone Is Banned From Ringside

Mack is now in the ring, ref shirt on, his face now telling the story, he wants no part of this, but hey, he done worse shit he never wanted to do. First up, The Way I Am by Eminem hits and out walks Xavier who makes his way around the ring and takes Mack's seat, apparently filling in for him. Next, Feel Like Makin Love by Kid Rock hits and Whitney comes walking out, she slaps some fans hands and soon wals up the steps and into the ring. Then, Not Enough by Our Lady Peace hits and out runs Cassie who comes sliding in the ring and doe sher thing. The two women stare at each other as Mack gets a mic and says.

Mack: Ok, listen up. Ya two wanna fight it out, then buy all means, do so, but undertsand this, both of you and look at me when I speak to you, now damn it.

Whitney and Cassie seem shocked and look to Mack.

Mack: Good, I didn;t bust my ass for twenty years to be ignored and also, I didn't bust my ass for twenty years to screw either of you out of this match, so here is what will happen. I am gonna stands back and let ya both do anything ya want. all I am gonna do is make a pin or check for a submission, but also, I will help ya both by tossing in a few weapons of my choice. Now lets get it going, ring the fucking bell.

Mack slides out of the ring as the bell ring s and he tosses off the mic. He then throws in several trash cans, some cookie sheets, trash can lids, a stop sign, other road signs, few 2x4's, some singapre canes, steel cahirs, a fire extuingisher, couple tables, and yes, a fucking ladder. Meanwhile, Cassie and Whitney have locked up and are trying to back up the other, but seem to be matched up well. Mack has gotten in the ring and is laid up on the turnbuckles watching as the women continue to go round with a lock up till Whitney buries a knee in Cassie's stomach, then lifts her up and nails a suplex. Whitney then gets right into, grabs a singapore cane and nails Cassie in the ribs with it, then pulls her up and startes choking her. Cassie struggles, but fights up and flips Whitney over to her back, then picks up a trash can and slides it over Whitney's head, runs the ropes and dropkicks the can with Whitney in it. Cassie then takes the trash cana nd tosses it away, lifts up Whitney and gives her a russian leg sweep, then goes up top and flies off with a 450 splash to Whitney pinning her.......1.......2.......kickout! Cassie lifts her up and places her on the turnbuckles, then climbs up and looks for a hurricanrana and nails it. Cassie then runs the ropes and lands an elbow drop, pops back up and grabs a table setting it up near the turnbuckles. Cassie delivers a ddt to Whitney, then rolls her on the table, climbs up top and leaps off with a Shooting Star Press, but Whitney rolls off at the lasy minute and Cassie crashes and burns. The crowd give a nive lil usual chant to that as Whitney recovers and rolls on to Cassie pinning her......1......2.......kickout! Whitney picks up Cassie and gives her a piledriver, then goes and sets up the other table, then stands up the ladder on the other side of the ring from it. Whitney picks up Cassie and whips her into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but misses and Cassie comes back with a flying, headscissors. Both women get back up and Cassie looks for a twist of fate, but gets shoved into the ropes. Whitney then nails a spinning kick on Cassie and lifts her up, rolls her on the table and grabs a chair slamming it into her ribs. Whitney then climbs up the ladder which is not a short one, its twenty feet high. She gets to the top and stands straight up, then leaps off with a regular body splash to Cassie, but the problem is Cassie rolls off the table and this time, Whitney crashes and burns. The crowd does another of their usual chants. Cassie recovers from her assault and rolls on Whitney and pins......1......2.......kickout! So close, but it ain't over yet. Cassie looking sore picks up a 2x4 and slams it over Whitney's back, then picks up a chair and looks to slams her in the head, but gets speared out of nowhere. Both women lay there for a few seconds, neither wanting to move, but both doing so and getting to their feet. Whitney having just crashed is a lil weaker and gets taken down from a judo flip suplex. Cassie lifts her back up and of all things nails a dudley dog. She then lays Whitney on a trash can and positions the ladder on the side of the ring near the announce table so she can land on Whitney. Cassie begins climbing and reaches the top, but Whitney has got up and started climbing as well, apparently to suplex Cassie off the ladder or something. So once both women are at the top, they both try and suplex the other, but to no avail. They then begin trading punches and both look to fall, but hang on and the ladder starts rocking. Everyone is watching very close and with the final punches, the ladder gives out and falls over the ropes, Cassie and Whitney heading for the announce table.

Styles: Incoming!

At that, Styles and Xavier leap to each side as Cassie and Whitney crash through the table, each hitting a monitor knocking them out. The crowd now coems alive with the loudest "Holy Shit" chant tonight. Xavier rip off his headset and tends to Cassie. Styles looks on in disbelief, and Mack slides outside, check on them both, then calls for the bell and gives his desicion.

J-Lo: As a result of both women being knocked out, this match has been declared a draw!

The crowd seems a lil uneasy and some even boo, but most are concerned. Xavier lifts up Cassie and carries her to the back and with him, Mack carrying Whitney as the crowd cheers them all on for an outstanding match.

Styles: Well it seems I am left alone out here with no table and whether you like them or not which myself, I don't really care. But Cassie and Whitney certainly showed they could carry the main event and yes, I was impressed. That is it for tonight, so bye for now and see you all Sunday for Gangsta Paradise.

With that, the screen fades to black and the DOGG logo is show before it blacks out for the night.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF