sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 7 {4/14/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 08:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 14th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the The Scope in Norfolk, Virginia and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as White America by Eminem comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the studmuffin of ECW known as Joel Gertner. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Hello everyone and welcome to Massacre here tonight from The Scope in Norfolk. I am the studmuffin Joel Gertner and with me as always is the lame bitch Joey Styles.

Joey Styles: Lame? You get boring with your petty insults, now lets call the show. First up is going to be newcomer Jake Vendetta against Tommy2Cool a man who faced Vladimir in his debut and lost.

Joel Gertner: Yea, lets see if he can do better this time and actually win a match for the first time.

Joey Styles: Also tonight, Dante takes on BulletProof and we will see Cassie and Whitney, two divas who have no love lost team up to fight Cali and well, I don't know.

Joel Gertner: Exactly, Carrie left although not on bad terms, so now Cali is faced with a two on one match. But hey, Courtney Michaels returns tonight and faces Cassidy and Mahalia. Triple threat with girls, yea.

Joey Styles: Oh please, spare me. These women are good athletes and I look to see Courtney come back and win. But the main event looks great. It has been building up to be huge and as of last night, Xavier is the referee, plus it was hardcore rules to start with.

Joel Gertner: Yea, this match is gonna blow the roof tonight. Them boys hate each other and with Xavier doing his shit being champ and all, things may go haywire tonight.

Singles Match
Jake Vendetta vs. Tommy2Cool

Bodies by Drowning Pool hits the pa and out walks Jake looking fired up and ready to fight. He Makes his way to the ring and steps in as Leech by Sevendust hits and Tommy comes walking out, then runs to the ring and slides in, jumps up and starts trading punches with Jake. Tommy fires quickly and sends Jakes reeling backwards, but Jake brings his knee up into Tommy's gut, then whips him into the ropes and drops him with a clothesline. Jake then drops down and chokes out Tommy till the ref breaks it. He then grabs Tommy's arm and twists it up in an armbar, wrenching on him. Tommy struggles, but soon fights up to his feet and rocks Jake with some punches, then runs off the ropes and jumps at Jakes who catches Tommy for a spinebuster, but gets a tornado ddt. Tommy jumps up and climbs up top, then leaps off with a moonsault pinning Jake........1.......2......kickout! Tommy sits upa nd delivers some punches to Jake, then lifts him up and tries for an implant ddt, but Jake reverse with a northern lights suplex into a pin......1......2.......kickout! Both men jump up and Tommy charges with a clothesline, but Jake ducks and drops him with a neckbreaker. Jake then climbs up top and leaps off with an elbow drop and pins.......1.......2........kickout! Jake seem a lil frustrated now, but just lifts up Tommy and tries for his Cockroach Slam, but Tommy spins out on to his feet and kicks Jake in the gut, then ends up nailing him with the Cool Clash and climbs up top hitting the Tomakazie and pinning.......1........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Tommy2Cool!

Leech by Sevendust hits the pa as Tommy looks estatic over winning his first match and jumps in celebration. But that is short lived when Jake gets t his feet and looks pissed, then bashes Tommy in the back with a hard forearm and turns him around, lifts hiim up and nails the Cockroahc Slam laying him out, then leaves.

Joey Styles: What, Jake lost fair and square to Tommy, what a sore loser.

Joel Gertner: I don't know, it was kind of low to do after a good match, but these guys want to win.

Backstage

Gato is seen conversing with DMX.

DMX: WHAT YOU GONNA DO TO VLADIMIR!!??

Gato: I'm going to win......?

DMX: WHAT?

Gato steps back in shock

DMX: I SAID WHAT YOU GONNA DO?!!!

Gato: Ima win!

DMX: YOU SAY WHAT?

Gato: IM GONNA KICK ASS!

DMX: WHAT YOU GONNA DO AGAIN?

Gato: IM KICK HIS FUCKIN ASS!!!!!EEEEEEEERRRRRRRGRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

DMX: WHAT IS SPONGE BOB?

Gato: HE'S READY!!!!

DMX: AND WHAT ARE YOU???!!!

GATO: SPONGEBOB!!!

DMX BARKS!

DMX: SAY IT!!!

Gato: IM READY BITCH!!!

DMX: DAMN SKIPPY!!!

Gato feels a rush of adrenaline through out his body...He jumps up and down like *shelton* then slaps his bald head, making echo's down the hallway.

Gato: ODILEEE!!!!!!!

Gato runs down to his locker room to get ready...

Joey Styles: Uh, ok, Gato is kinda weird and well, DMX is as well.

Joel Gertner: What, that was fucking cool, them boys were just having fun.

Singles Match
BulletProof vs. Regulas Dante

"Hit em' up", by Tupac hits the PA as BulletProof makes his entrance. He runs to the ring, after he slide in he stands in one corner and taunts the fans. Then, "Sober", by Tool is next on the PA as the lights go black and fog fills the ramp way. Then Dante walks out from the fog and heads to the ring. After he enters the ring he poses for the fans then stands in another corner and waits for the bell to sound. As soon as the bell sounds Bullet charges for Dante with a massive clothesline. Dante using his agility and ducks the massive arm of Bullet's. Dante then nails a dropkick to Bullet's back forcing him to the turnbuckle thne Dante trise a reverse DDT but Bullet elbows him in the gut. Tries for a Bulletholz but Dante counters the move and lands a DDT. Afterwards, Dante lands a huriicanrana. Bullet appears to be hurt. Dante tries the Fall From Grace but Bullet moves letting Dante land on his ass the Bullet gets behind him and lands the Fully Loaded. He then goes for a pin, 1..2.. Dante kicks out and quickly gets back on his feet. He then nails a side kick to BulletProof. Regulas then nails the Evenflow DDT knocking out Bullet. Regulas then climbs the turnbuckle and lands the Fall From Grace to BulletProof then covers his for a pin, 1..2..3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here's your winner by pinfall................Regulas Dante!!

Sober then hits the PA as Dante raises his arms in victory as he heads backstage.

Joey Styles: Wow! Regulas Dante made an impact on BulletProof this kids got skills.

Joel Gerter: Damn right, that Fall From grace laid him out!

Backstage

The office of Daddy Mack is shown and in there Mack of course is laid up behind desk, feet propped up and all. Across his desk is none other than newly signed superstars Damien Collins and the two appear to be talking about a match for Damien at the upcoming Pay Per View. The camera moves in more to listen in.

Damien Collins: So ya sure Mack, ya want me in a number one contenders match?

Daddy Mack: Yea man, ya come highly reccomended to me and I figure if ya can handle, why not. Ya can handle it right?

Damien Collins: Well yea, I can handle anything and anyone.

Daddy Mack: Good, then I got no problem giving ya this chance. Not sure as to who to have ya face, some of my wrestlers ain't stepping up that great and most of them have matches. Could make one pull double duty I guess.

Just then, Matt Matlock who happens to walking by, obviously stopping in to visit superstars on a one day chance since he has been out of action for a while. He happens to overhear what they have said, so he barges in and yells to Mack, but both as well.

Matt Matlock: What the fuck Mack? Your giving this rookie a chance to become number one contender to a title that I deserve more? I have rose to way more success and would have beat your ass back in SEF, so why not save it for me, not this lil bastard?

Mack looks up at Matt with a cocked eyebrow as Damien stands up and gets in Matt's face.

Damien Collins: Rookie, lil bastard, be careful what you say there Matt.

Matt Matlock: Or what, you will beat my ass? Go to hell man!

Daddy Mack: Yo Matt, chill dogg. Since your so hissy about this, then I got it. Damien's opponent is figured now since you do not have a match and you will be back in action by the time Guilty As Charged rolls around. So one on one inside of oh say a Steel Cage, you Matt and you Damien will fight it out to see who goes on to face the Heavyweight Champion. So yea, Matt Matlock versus Damien Collins in a Steel Cage at Guilty As Charged for the Number One Contender to the Heavyweight Championship. Matt, get over this shit and Damien, ya came highly reccomended and Matt may be a bitch, but he ain't a pushover, so watch your own ass. Both ya are excused, now move on out.

The two just stare each other down, then Damien steps back and motions Matt to go which he soon does, then he heads out as well. Mack just kicks back and fires up a joint as the view cuts to ringside.

Joey Styles: What, Mack just put the new guy in a number one contenders at the PPV and against a man who does deserve it, Matt Matlock.

Joel Gertner: Hey, this Damien guy I heard can go pretty well so he may be a great add to DOGG.

Tag Team Match
Cali & Carrie Hilton vs. Cassie Michaels w/Xavier & Whitney Marret w/Daddy Mack

Fever Of The Flava by Hot Action Cop hits as Cali makes her way out looking a lil uneasy knowing That her partner has left DOGG. She steps into the ring, then In Bloom by Nirvana hits as Cassie comes running out with Xavier following her. After that, Soldier by Eminem hits and Whitney comes walking out with Daddy Mack. Whitney steps up on the apron and lets Cassie starts against Cali. The two women hook up and Cassie forces Cali into the coerner, lays in some chops, then tosses her out on to the mat. Cassie stomps on Cali, then lifts her up by the hair and sends her into the ropes, looks for a clothesline, but Cali ducks it and swings up beind Cassie rolling her up in a crucifix pin......1......2.......kickout! Cassie jumps up and plants Cali with a ddt, then backs up a lil and Whitney tags herslef in. Cassie seems confused, but gets out of the ring as Whitney charges in at Cali and starts laying in elbows to her. Whitney then lifts up Cali and nails a suplex, climbs up top and delivers a moonsault to her, then pins........1........2........kickout! Whitney pounds on Cali some more, then from the back runs Courtney Michaels who taunts Whitney, but suddenly is tken down by Cassie who flies off the apron with a cross body block. Whitney goes back to Cali in the ring and soon plants her with a hard ddt, then lifts her up from behind and locks in the Southern Sleeper, wrenches back on her and soon Cali taps out.

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by submission...................Whitney Marret and Cassie Michaels!

Solider by Eminem hits as Mack climbs in the ring and celebrates with Whitney. Cassie has Courtney reeling at ringside when Mark and his sons run out after her, but get headed off by Xavier who blocks them with a chair and keeps them back. Cassie gets by his side and they look to head backstage when Whitney whips Cassie around and kicks her in the stomach, then drops her with Southern Pride on the floor. Xavier turns to see it and looks to hit Whitney, but gets stopped by Mack who gets Whitney out of there as Xavier tends to Cassie.

Joey Styles: Now that wasn't right. Whitney shouldn't have done that to Cassie.

Joel Gertner: Well, they do have a match coming up, so they ain't friends.

Triple Threat Match
Cassidy Michaels vs. Mahalia vs. Courtney Michaels w/Mark Michaels

My Last Breath by Evanesence hits and Cassidy makes her way out to the ring, then following that, B R Right by Trina hits and out walks Mahalia to the ring looking confident as she steps in. Then Don't Stay by Linkin Park hits and Courtney comes running out with Mark following. She slides in the ring and tackles Cassidy right away taking her down and laying in hard punches. Mahalia kicks Courtney in the stomach, then picks her up by the hair and sends Courtney into the ropes, jumps up and takes her down with a headscissors. Mahalia then lifts up Cassidy and nails a suplex, goes up top and hits a moonsault, rolls on to her back and Courtney fliess off her turnbuckle nailing a five star frog splash on Mahalia, but is thrown off. She then covers Cassidy........1........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall....................Courtney Michaels!

Don't Stay by Linkin Park hits as Courtney gets her hand raised and celebrates with her father Mark.

Joey Styles: Yes, what a win by Courtney, she is back for sure and on a roll.

Joel Gertner: Yea, I guess, she kinda left over nothing though and now is back to hurt her sister, man she is nuts, oh fuck, she really is.

Backstage

Gato is shown in his locker room sitting on the bench, his head hung down, he is dressed in his ring gear, and obviously appears to be thinking heavily about his match coming up, his match against the heavily favored and way bigger Vladimir. As he sits there, his door slightly open and soon, a knock his heard and Daddy Mack comes walking in. Gato looks up and sees him, Mack walking over and sitting next to Gato. The two exchange glances, then Gato hangs his head down and Mack speaks.

Daddy Mack: Look man, we ain't best friends, we don't hang out, we don't know a lot of each other, but dogg, we both been down and out before, we been beat down, we been as low as ya get, so we got respect. And out of that I had to come here and tell you that your on your way up here in DOGG. Now I know this Vladimir cat is one big cat, more of a tiger or a lion, but look at me. I am not a big man and I beat bigger men than Vladmir. You have the confidence and I am behind you all the way. I would love to have you represent my company.

Gato: Even though as some people say, I am a filthy Mexican?

Daddy Mack: Yea man, even though ya are a fucking Mexicano because me myself, I have no probem with that. Hell, my only training I received was out of the USA. I trained in Canada, Mexico, and Japan, so nationality means dick to me. Besides that, I been called worse than that and I am American, so most think I had it made, wrong. No one gave two shits about me when I was broke down and trying to make it, clawing and struggling, but once I made it, everyone, wel most wanted to know me and I gave back, I still am in lil ways and big ways. But through it all, I never cared, just kept fighting and busting my ass which I know you can do and are doing. I see the passion ya got and I know ya can win the big one, but ya gotta get past that big ass freak first. A hard obstacle, but your like me man, ya been through enough shit to overcome obstacles, so go to it. I'll end off this lil spiel now so ya can get your head straight, but just remember what I said ok.

Mack and Gato exchange another glance, then Mack nods to him and stands up, walks to the door and heads on out of the room and Gato cracks a slight smile, then the view cuts to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Wow, that was a something you don't see everyday, Mack praising a young star like Gato.

Joey Styles: Yea, Mack is getting soft anymore, his fire is dieing out.

Joel Gertner: Whatever, Mack loves this business and has done more than his share, he just wants to keep the business alive by helping out in anyway.

Hardcore Match
Vladimir the Resurrector vs. Gato
Special Guest Referee: Xavier

The next match is up and witing to go when The Way I Am by Eminem hits and Xavier comes walking out wearing a ref shirt and has his title over his shoulder. By his side is Cassie Michaels who he hands his title to and then slides in the ringa s she stands at ringside. Soon after that, the lights go out, then a blue lights flows out and The Unforgiven by Metallica hits as out walks Vladimir to the ring. He steps up and brings the lights on, then removes his coat and hat. Cadillac Pimpin by Young Bloodz hits and Gato comes walking out with a purpose, ball bat in hand as he runs to the ring and slides in charging Vkladimir who ducks a bat shot and nails Gato with a huge uppercut, then sends him into a corner and pounds on him with heavy, hard punches. Xavier just lays back in another corner anc watches, waiting to count. Vladimir whips Gato across the ring, then charges him with a clothesline, but Gato ducks it and comes running off the ropes with a dropkick staggering Vladimir backwards. Gato then runs the ropes and ducks a big boot, then dropkicks Vladimir in the back and tries for a bulldog, but is elbowed in the head and tossed to the outside. There, Gato recovers as best he can, gets a chair and slides in, but slides back out without the chair when Vladimir lunges at him. Gato grabs another chair and tosses it in the ring, then starts taunting Vladimir who refuses to give chase and just waits. Xavier not wanting a standoff climbs up the turnbuckle and comes off with a missile dropkick to the back of Vladimir's neck shoving him to the ropes and hanging him up on the top rope. Gato jumps up on the apron and grabs Vladimir's head slingshotting him back into the ring. He then Gets some weapons from under the ring, trash cans, a stop sign, fire extinguisher, trash can lids, singapore cane, all that shit. He then slides in the ring and takes a trash can to Vladimir's head, nails a few shots, then picks up a chair and bashes him in the head, climbs up top and delivers leg drop, then pins.......1........2.........kickout with authority. Vladimir pushes up Gato and sends him nearly out of the ring, then sits straight up and stands on his feet, feels his head and sees blood, then licks it off his fingers and smirks. Gato gets to his feet with a singapore cane and swings, hitting Vladimir in the ribs, but he takes it and eventually grabs the cane and pulls Gato to him hitting him with a hard clothesline. Xavier is now leaning over the bottom rope talking to Cassie when Vladimir grabs him from behind and lifts him up by the throat, then looks for a chokeslam, but turns him upside down and nails The Unforgiven and right on a trash can. Xavier is out and Vladimir gets up, but is nailed with a ball bat to the ribs, then Gato runs off the ropes with a and uppercuts Vladimir in the head. He then tosses down the bat and climbs up top nailing the Shooting Star Press and pins, but no ref. Suddenly, a regular ref runs out and counts........1........2........kickout! gato after being shoved back hard looks surprised and begins kicking at Vladimir with aggression, then picks up a chair and bashes him over the head, but Vladimir takes it, smiles and gets to his feet. Gato looks for a hard shot, but gets the chair booted into his face, busting him open. Vladimir lifts up Gato by the throat and nails him with a chokeslam on to a trash can, then he climbs the top rope and perches up there. Once Gato is on his feet, Vladimir leaps off nailing a flying clothesline, then he gets up, lifts Gato up and nails him with The Unforgiven, then pins.........1.........2..........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Vladimir the Resurrector!

The Unforgiven by Metallica plays as Vladimir stands, blood dripping from his head, but a smirk on his face as he laughs at Gato.

Joey Styles: I knew it, Vladimir destroyed Gato, yes.

Joel Gertner: Man, a good match yes, but fucking brutal and bloody.

Just then, they are cut off as is Vladimir by Whitney Marret walking out on stage and staring into the ring locking eyes with Vladimir. She grins and begins laughing as Vladimir just shakes his head and looks to walk up to her. As he makes his way up the ramp, Whitney steps aside and then, the crowd goes absolutely insane with cheers, they blow the roof off when Daddy Mack comes running out and tackles Vladimir, spearing him into the ring apron, then lays in punches as quick as he can. Vladimir shoves Mack off and looks for a big boot, but mack ducks it and kicks him in the nuts, then backs up and twists around nailing Da Shows Ova on him laying Vladimir out. Mack heads up the ramp to an outstanding ovation and heads backstage with Whitney after a long kiss. Cassie has helped Xavier out of the ring and to the back and Gato stagers out as well. Vladimir sits up straight and looks to the back with a pissed off look, then gets up and walks backstage.

Joey Styles: Goddamn it Mack, stay out of this shit, your the Owner for gods sake.

Joel Gertner: Hey, Mack has every right to do that cause it was Vladimir that messed with his wife earlier.

Joey Styles: So, she approached first the other day, she deserved to be scared by him.

Joel Gertner: Man, your morals are fucked, but I should know that. Anyways, were outt a here people, see ya next week.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF