sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 9 {4/28/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

April 28th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as White America by Eminem comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the studmuffin of ECW known as Joel Gertner. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Well hello New York once again and welcome to Massacre. We got a pretty good show coming off the heels of Guilty As Charged.

Joey Styles: Yes we do! Our new North American Champion Tommy2Cool takes on Hanson and Jeff in a handicapped hardcore match.

Joel Gertner: Man, not gonna be pretty for him, but he did request this. Also we got a couple singles matches, one being for the Women's Title when Cassie defends against Cali.

Joey Styles: I hope she loses it this quick, but Xavier will probably help her along as always.

Joel Gertner: Whatever man, watch and learn. Our main event is a big one as we got three men fighting for the number one contender spot to the Heavyweight Title.

Joey Styles: BulletProof, Jake Vendetta,a nd my pick Skull will all fight to see who goes to Snake Eyes and gets a shot at the Heavyweight Title, what a match this should be.

Handicap Hardcore Match
Tommy2Cool vs. Hanson & Jeff

"Leech", by Sevendust plays and Tommy makes his way out to the ring, looking around at which weapon he might want to use..Fight Song" by Marilyn Manson plays and the fans boo loudly..They make there way into the ring,The ref calls for the bell. Tommy2Cool Runs with a charge and Super Kicks Jeff in the face. Jeff falls back. Hanson grabs Tommy and tosses him across the ring. Hanson picks up a couple of weapons while Jeff gets to his feet and picks Tommy up clothslining him back down. Jeff starts mounted punches. Tommy fights out of it and Kicks Jeff in the face while on the floor. He gets up and German Suplexes Jeff. Hanson has already gotten a chair from the outside and rolls into the ring. Tommy gets up and gets hit with the chair. Hanson goes for a pin....1............2....Kickout!. Tommy tries to avoid Hanson by rolling away but is quickly picked up. Hanson puts Tommy in a Train Wreck. But Tommy reverses and snaps a DDT on top of the chair. Tommy rolld himself up and fights Jeff exchanging rights and lefts. Jeff whips Tommy to the ropes. Tommy comes back with a cross body, but is caught by Jeff. Jeff then power bombs Tommy pinning again...1...........2...........Kickout! Tommy tries to get up, and Jeff keeps throwing rights hands down on tommy's face trying to bust him open. Hanson rolls outside with a bleeding forehead looking under the ring for more weapons. While Jeff continues to beat Tommy. The camera cut to a man walking down the ramp...That man being Gato. Gato has a bat with him, He walks calmly and moves over to Hanson. Hanson does not notice him. He is busy looking for a certain object. Gato then swings the bat at the back of Hanson's head, and lays him out. Gato then smiles getting the crowds reaction. Jeff sees this and gets furious. He runs over to the ropes and starts to yell at Gato. Gato backs up but comes back with a shot to the nose with his bat. Tommy gets up and measures Jeff. Jeff holds his bleeding nose and gets caught up in a Tomakazie. Tommy2Coll then pins..1.............2..............3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Tommy2Cool!

Leech by Sevendust hits the pa and Tommy does not let the ref touch him because he has already rolled out of the ring. Gato stands looking at Tommy from the top ramp. Tommy walks up to Gato and they slap hands...Gato walks backstage, and Tommy follows.

Joel Gertner: Well, looks like I smell a lil allince here, looks like this mafia they talked abou tmay be coming full swing very soon.

Joey Styles: Yea, now very good men in my book, but impressive actions just now.

Singles Match
Scott Flames vs. Damien Collins

Popping "Em Thangs by 50 Cent comes over the pa and Scott makes his way out playing to the crowd and sliding in the ring. He leans up in a turnbuckle and waits as Headstrong by Trapt hits the pa, but no one comes out and after about five minutes of waiting, the ref calls for the bell and awards the match to Scott.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is you winner by no show.............Scott Flames!

Popping 'Em Thangs by 50 Cent hits again and Scott just shrugs and raises up his hands for a cheap pop and easy win, then leaves the ring.

Joel Gertner: Well that was very tasteless of Damien to do, walk out on DOGG.

Joey Styles: I know, he barely did anything around here anyways, so hell with him.

Triple Threat Tag Team Match
DOGG Tag Team Championship
Skull & Matt Matlock vs. Gato & Jake Vendetta vs. Daddy Mack[c] & Whitney Marret[c]

Everyone is already in the ring and wondering why they have been called out by Mack wh has a mic and speaks.

Daddy Mack: Hey guys, gotta say that well, me and my wife got more shit to do and well, we just wanted to add to the Tag Titles and make them better, so tonight were giving you four a shot at them, now lets get this shit rolling.

Mack drops the mic and goes to his corner where Whitney is and starts kissing on her. Matt and Jake start the match with a lock up which Matt wins and forces Jake into a corner. He then punches and chops at Jake, whips into the ropes and looks for a dropkick, but Jake stops short and grabs Matt's legs, then slingshots him into a corner. Jake soon tags out to Gato who comes rushing in and floors Matt with a hard clothesline, then lifts him up and nails him with a suplex. Gato goes up top and hits a splash from the top rope and pins........1.......2......kickout! Gato picks up Matt for a ddt, but his backdropped down. Gato quickly tags in Jake who chargesin kicking Matt in the ribs. Skull comes running, but is distracted by Whitney who taunts him. Skull looks to charge her, is caught off guard and clotheslined over the top rope by Mack, both men going over. Whitney gets a grin and runs the ropes, then flies over the top and crashes down on Skull and Mack with a somersault plancha. In the ring, Jake kicks away at Matt, then lifts him up and nails a brainbuster. Gato flies off the top rope and hits a Shooting Star Press. Jake then lifts up Matt and nails the Cockroach Slam and pins.........1.........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners by pinfall and new DOGG Tag Team Champions.................Gato & Jake Vendetta!

Bodies by Drowning Poll hits as Jake looks estatic as does Gato and they give a quick hug. The ref hands them their titles and they raise them up. Mack and Whitney just look on with smiles and head to the back.

Joel Gertner: Well kind of a surprise, but cool that those two won the Tag gold.

Joey Styles: Odd though that Mack and Whitney didn't even try.

Singles Match
DOGG Women's Championship
Cali vs. Cassie Michaels[c] w/Xavier

Cali is in the ring when In Bloom by Nirvana hits the pa and out runs Cassie with her title. She stops at ringside and laughs at Cali. Xavier is standing behind her in the ring and whips Cali around, then plants her with the Ghetto Busta and rolls out of the ring. Cassie slides in and the match starts. Cassie picks up Cali and powerbombs her, then climbs up top nailing a Shooting Star Press, then pins.......1.......2.......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall and still DOGG Women's Champion..................Cassie Michaels!

In Bloom by Nirvana hits the pa as Xavier climbs in and hands Cassie her title, the two posing together and kissing.

Joel Gertner: Well not exactly fair, but whatever.

Joey Styles: Hey, Xavier did not get involved during the match.

Backstage

The view opens up inside a locker room somewhere in the arena, no one's in particular, just a room. In the room is Matt Matlock, Skull, and Xavier who has his title draped over his shoulder and papers in his hand. He lays the papers on a table in front of them all and says to Matt.

Xavier: Yo dogg, we doing this, we do it now and then you get the shit rolling ok.

Matt Matlock: Yea man, I got ya. I been waiting to get back at Mack.

Skull: This be the perfect way, just remember, me and X end up on your side.

Matt Matlock: Got ya big man.

Xavier has signed the papers, then Skulls signs them and Matt soon signs them and picks them up, looks at them with a grin and says.

Matt Matlock: Thanks guys, you won't regret this.

Matt then stuffs the papers in his jacket and walks out of the room and as Skull says to Xavier.

Skull: Ya sure that was the right thing?

Xavier: Yea, Mack been deserving this shit for a while now.

The view then moves back to ringside wot a confused pair of commentators.

Joel Gertner: What the hell was that all about?

Joey Styles: I don't know, but if they are out to get Mack, then I hope they succeed.

Triple Threat Match
#1 Contender To Heavyweight Title
BulletProof vs. Jake Vendetta vs. Skull

Hit "Em Up by Tupac hits the pa and Bullet comes walking looking confident and slides in the ring. Bodies by Drowning Pool hits immediately afterwards and Jake makes his way out to the ring looking serious as he steps in and right away starts exchanging punches with Bullet. They go back and forth and Bullet gets the upperhand rocking Jake into a corner and really laying in on him. Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg soon hits and Skull makes his way out to the ring looking pissed. He steps in over the top rope and Bullet whips around and charges spearing him back into the ropes, but Skull still stands. Skull clubs Bullet across the back and lifts him up giving him a quick gutwrench powerbomb. Skull gets to his feet, but is kicked in the gut by Jake and nailed with several punches. Jake then tries for an irish whip, but Skull reverse and sends Jake into the ropes, then boots him in the face. Skull lifts up Jake for a suplex, but gets clubbed in the back by Bullet who then moves around and with Jake's help, together they suplex Skull. Bullet jumps up and kicks at Skull, then Jake does the same, but is suddenly clotheslned by Bullet who goes back to kicking Skull. He then lifts up Jake into a press slam and drops him on to Skull, then climbs up top and nails an elbow drop to Jake's back, rolls him off and pins.......1.......2........broken up by Skull who pulls Bullet up and shoves him into the ropes, then catches him and nails a huge power slam. Jake has rolled outside the ring and grabbed a hold of a chair, leans back against the ring and waits while catching his breath. Skull picks up Bullet and drops him with a spinebuster, then sees Jake's hair and walks over, reaches down to pull him up as the ref checks on Bullet. Jake brings the chair up into Skull's head knocking him backwards and to one knee, then tosses it away and jumps in the ring. He runs off the ropes and looks for his Super Kick, but Skull catches his foot and nails a hard clothesline. Skull still holds his head from the chair shot and Bullet gets up, kicks Skull in the gut and lifts him up amazingly for a death valley driver. Skull though punches him in the head and slips back to his feet, lifts Bullet up on his shoulder and drops him to the turnbuckles for Snake Eyes, then runs off the ropes and hits a hard boot to the face. Skull then kicks a staggering Jake in the gut, lifts him up and nails a Jacknife Powerbomb and pins.........1.........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Skull!

Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg hits the pa as Skull stands up and raises his fist in the air, then leaves the ring. As he heads up the ramp, Matt Matlock passes him and rolls in the ring grabbing a mic.

Joel Gertner: Well, a nice match, very hard fought one, but I wonder what Matt wants?

Joey Styles: Hopefully its about those papers.

Matt after waiting now speaks.

Matt Matlock: Earlier tonight you all witnessed me signing some papers and well, I am out here to let you know what they were. See, Mack may be the on air Owner, but in reality he is only one of the four Owner's, well till now. There are only two Owner's and one is me because those papers were ownership papers. Skull and Xavier signed their shares over to and I assume Cobra's went to Skull, so I hold more than Mack in DOGG and now my say is what counts, not his.

The crowd boos heavily at this, but then turn to cheers as Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and Mack appears on the tron and says.

Daddy Mack: So Matt, ya trying to pull one over. Well ya assume wrong because after Cobra was killed, god rest my friends soul, his share went to me. So were equal partners, but then partners with you, I don't think so. Matt, you will never be my equal as long as you live unless you can outdo me in a filed of my espertise. So Matt, I will give you my shares of DOGG, but one one condition, we split the roster and go to war, a wrestling war between your company DOGG and my ol' great company, the immortal legacy that is SEF.

The fans cheer for that name and a small chant starts, but they quiet down to hear what Matt says.

Matt Matlock: If you say so, but SEF is dead, so my winning the war should be an easy one.

Daddy Mack: Don't count on that and as for the split, it will happen next week right here on Massacre. I will sign my shares over then and we will work out more details backstage, so see ya around Matt.

Cowboy by Kid Rock hits as the tron fades out and Matt exits the ring.

Joey Styles: Yes, DOGG is gonna crush SEF and Matt is gonna teach Mack a lesson.

Joel Gertner: Not so sure there, Mack has more experience in running a company, but this should be good, so don't miss it, next week.

The camera roams over the screaming crowd, then fades to black, the DOGG logo flashes on and the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF