sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Massacre 10 {5/5/04}

Started by Daddy Mack, December 02, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Daddy Mack

May 5th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the Greensboro Colisuem in Greensboro, North Carolina and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as White America by Eminem comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the studmuffin of ECW known as Joel Gertner. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Well hello Greensboro and welcome to Massacre once again and what may be our biggest show yet.

Joey Styles: Very true, we got a lot of matches, big matches tonight.

Joel Gertner: Damn right and none bigger than the ladder match we got for the Heavyweight Title. Gato and Xavier one more time, should be great.

Joey Styles: It should be great, definitely shuld see some high flying moves. We also got Jake and Marcuz breaking in DOGG's new guy Christian in a triple threat match, plus a singles match seeing Carlos fight a rapper, Lloyd Banks.

Joel Gertner: Carlos' debut as well and he seems impressive, but we also got that NA Title match between the champ Tommy and the challenger BulletProof, two men who have history and are great rivals.

Joey Styles: Yea they are and hopefully Tommy walks away the winner. We also got some fatal four with four of the not so great women of DOGG.

Joel Gertner: I wouldn't say that, they just ain't had a match yet, except for Christine and I'd say she is doing ok. But we also got a single match seeing Joker make his debut against a promisiing Scott Flames, both look good actually.

Joey Styles: Plus the Women's Title match, Cassie defending against Trish and Courtney, but the biggest event next to the ladder match, the lottery draft we will have.

Joel Gertner: Oh yea it will be. That Women's Title match looks great, but that draft is gonna be a whirlwind for DOGG as we got SEF coming back into action and a wra between wrestling companies brewing. This is gonna be great.

Draft Lottery Picks

Before any matches take place, we start the night off with this draft and since the ring is of course being used for matches, duh, two podiums are set up on each side of the staging area, couple mics on each one, a table next to each podium holding the cyclinder tubs with the names of the superstars who will be drafted. Just then, Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits the pa and Matt makes his way out on stage to a chorus of boos as he holds his hands up high and walks to the right side of the stage standing at a podium. Next, Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and the crowd goes ballistic with cheers, chanting Mack's name as he walks on out, struts out on the stage and circles around playin' to the crowd. He makes his way to the left side of the stage, steps behind his podium and soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Alright people, lets cut right to this fucking draft ok. Here is how it works, all DOGG champions will stay with the DOGG brand, so Matt, you automatically get these five people on your show. They are Xavier, Tommy2Cool, Cassie Michaels, Gato, and Jake Vendetta. Now as I explained earlier, since you get them automatically, I am given the chance to pick five people of who I believe to equal your five, so here goes. My first pick would have to be my first pick to be my wife, Whitney Marret.

The crowd erupts in cheers for that. and much to their surprise, Soldier hits the pa and Whitney comes walking out wearing a pair of jeans, strappy high heels, and a white baby tee reading "SEF" across the front, black letters outlined in red. She walks over to Mack and hugs him, then they kiss and she stands at his side while he speaks.

Daddy Mack: Now my next pick is a man you know oh so well Matt, he is your former partner, The Jackal, but just so Jackal is not without his wife, I am also picking Christine. The next two picks for SEF are Marcuz Rage and BulletProof.

The crowd lets out their cheers as Mack slides hisa rm around Whitney and Matt seems a lil irate over the picks.

Daddy Mack: Now, we could get on with our first match, but lets have a lil fun and each of us pick one name, so Matt, you first.

Matt spins his cylinder, then opens the small door to it and reaches in, pulls out a piece of paper and reads it off.

Matt Matock: Well, looks like I got one of the ladies who was SEF for a while, Cassidy Michaels.

Matt smirks some knowing she is good and plus, so he can check her out still. Mack then spins his cylinder and motions Whitney to grab a name whish she does, then opens it and shows it to Mack.

Daddy Mack: Ooh, looks like one of the newly formed groups in DOGG is about to be broken up because we just got Carlos.

The crowd cheer at the name as Matt makes his way backstage and Mack with Whitney soon does as well. The view cuts back to the Mafia Kingz room where Carlos is looking stunned and the rest of the guys seem bummed, but keep Carlos calm.

Joel Gertner: Wow, what a start to this draft already, some big names have been determined early.

Joey Styles: Yea, but what I want to know is what show do we go on and who will call the other one we don't call, how does all that work I wonder?

Triple Threat Match
DOGG Women's Championship
Trish Stratus vs. Courtney Michaels vs. Cassie Michaels[c] w/Xavier

Trish is seen waiting in the ring when Don't Stay by Linkin Park hits the pa and out runs Courtney to the ring. She slides in and is nailed with punches by Trish who whips Courtney into the ropes and tries for a clothesline. Courtney ducks behind Trish and nails a chick kick to the side of her head, thens he climbs up top. As she does, In Bloom by Nirvana hits the pa and Cassie comes running out with Xavier following,. She slides in the ring and jumps up dropkicking Courtney off the top rope to the floor and sends her into the guard rail. Courtney hits the rail wrong and holds her neck while Cassie lifts up Trish and whips her into the ropes, catches her in a headscissors and flies over bringing down Trish. Cassie then stands up whips off her shirt revealing a black bra, lifts up Trish and nails a twist of fate, then climbs up top and leaps off with a perfect Shooting Star Press on Trish and pins her.......1........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall and still DOGG Women's Champion.............Cassie Michaels!

In Bloom by Nirvana hits the pa as Cassie is awarded her title and has her hand raised by Xavier who plants a kiss on her, then they head to the back.

Joey Styles: Man, pretty quick match for the Women's Title and Cassie retains, wonderful.

Joel Gertner: Hey, I think Cassie has done a fine job so far, especially after whipping off her bra.

Singles Match
Scott Flames vs. Joker

Suddenly Scott Flames music hits as he makes his way to the ring. After he gets in the ring The Joker's theme hits as he runs out to the ring and slides in and runs and attacks Scott Flames. Joker runs and pushes Scott back into the turnbuckle. Thne Joker punches him a few times in the head, then Scott pushes him back and elbows him in the head. Then Flames nails Joker with a tornado punch. Flames then get son the top turnbuckle and lands a splash and covers for the pin 1...2... kick out by Joker. Flames then gets angtry and goes for another pin 1..2.. kick out again. Then Flames picks Joker up and holds him up in a gorilla press slam postion and lands him on the ropes. Then Flames grabs him by the hair and goes for a suplex but Joker reverses and neckbreakers Flames and then climbs the turnbuckle and goes for a elbow drop but Flames moves and then irish whips him and nails the Fiery Bomb to Joker. Then he pins him but Joker puts his foot on the ropes to get out. Joker then gets up and gives Flames a enziguri. Joker then lifts up Flames but gets a surpise from Flames. He gets a Superkick to the head knocking Joker out. Scott then gets a pin 1...2...3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall................Scott Flames!

Poppin' Them Thangs by 50 Cent hits as Scott holds up his hands in victory!

Joel Gertner: Nice win Scott picked up tonight, way to get the surprise win.

Joey Styles: I think he cheated or something, Joker shoulda win.

Backstage

Xavier is seen sitting with Cassie in their locker room congratulating her on her big win and looking pumped for his match. They talk of course, then the door open up and in the door way stands Skull who stares straight at Xavier and says.

Skull: Yo X, come here dogg, I wanna tell ya something.

Xavier stands up and looks at Skull a lil hesitant, then says.

Xavier: Why not just tell me?

Skull: Cause its sorta personal dogg, its.....ah damn it, come here X!

Xavier shoots him a hard glance, then tells Cassie he'll be right back. He then walks on out of the room and shuts the door, looks up at Skull and says.

Xavier: Alright man, whats up?

Skull: Nothing at all, just a lotta shit going down though.

Xavier: Like what now dogg?

Skull: You!

With that, Skull swings a sledgehammer he was hiding behind his massive frame and catches Xavier in his right knee, square in his knee and drops him to the floor in an instant. Xavier screams in pain as Skull brings the hammer into Xavier's knee twice more, then he kneels down and says.

Skull: So X, how's the knee been holding up for ya?

Xavier: Fuck you!

Just then, the door swings open and Cassie looks down at Xavier, but sees Skull and stays where she is. Skull stands up and looks down at her, raises up the sledgehammer, but grins and brings it crashing down into Xavier's ribs hard, does so a few more times till Xavier coughs up blood, then starts bashing his right knee some more till Xavier is screaming in pain now. Some officials come running down the hall now and try to force Skull back, but he is kinda to big, so ya know. But then, Mack comes running down with a chair and backs up Skull telling him to get the fuck outta here. Skull does so and and just walks away laughing as Mack helps up Xavier and to the medic room while Cassie follows and the view goes to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Damn Skull, I can't believe he would attack Xavier like that, a man who is supposed to be his friend.

Joey Styles: Hey, that title makes and breaks friends, its all about the gold.

Fatal Four Way Match
Nicholas vs. LonePine vs. Lita vs. Christine w/The Jackal

After a commercial break, LonePipe and Nicholas are already in the ring battlgin it out as Lita is making hear entrance. Then, Christine runs to the ring. Christine then enters and attacks Lita. Lita knock her down with a left and then kick her on the ground. LonePipe then is seen double arm DDTs Nicholas. Lita then nails her DDT on Christian and covers for a pin 1...2.. kick out by Christine. Then LonePipe nails Lita in the back of the head with her forarm. Then LonePipe picks up Nicholas and lands a forarm slam. Then Lita is back up and gives Lonepipe and reverse DDT. Then Lita nials Christine with a droplick. Then Nicholas trapps Lita in a sleeper. Lita tries to reach the ropes but Nicholas falls on the ground and keeps Lita in the sleep until LonePipe kicks her out. Then Christine gets up and nails hits Lonepipe with a flying clothsline and knocks her down. Then Nicholas suprises LinePipe with her finisher the Hardcore and that finishes LinePipe. Then Nichloas sets her sights on Lita and picsk her up and tries for a stunner but Lita pushes her off right into x factor by Christine. Then Nicholas rolls out of the ring. Then Lita and Christine battle it out. Lita lands a Twist of Fate and pins Christine 1...2... surpisinly kicks out after 2! Then Lita picks her up and sets her in the DDT position but Christine pulls Litas pants down and Lita lets go to pull her pants up before she gets them all the way up Christine nails a spinning roundhouse kick and Lita falls out and Christine pins 1...2...3!!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is you winner by pinfall..............Christine!

Where Will You Go? by Evanescence hits as Christine gets to her feet and celebrates with Jackal who is out here now.

Joel Gertner: Damn, Christine picked up her second, nice job.

Joey Styles: Yea, whatever, Lita had it won.

Backstage

The view goes back to the medic room where Xavier lays on a table, blood still coming from his mouth, but being wiped away and his knee being wrapped in an ace bandage. Cassie stands at his side holding his hand as Mack talks with some EMT's and Xavier.

EMT: So yes, it looks like from what I can feel that his kneecap is fractured and two, probably just one of his ribs though may be fractured.

Daddy Mack: For real? Damn this sucks!

EMT: I am sorry.

Xavier: Your sorry, shit and yea Mack, it does suck, for me. Damn, no way I can win tonight.

Daddy Mack: X, were gonna have to postpone it, ya got two, maybe three fractured bones, I can't let ya......

Xavier cuts off Mack, sits up on the table and locks eyes with Mack, then says.

Xavier: Fuck that! You know as I do Mack that you fought matches in worse shape, so don't play me man. I wanna defend my title and I fucking will, with or without consent from you, so try and stop me, just try, I dare ya.

Mack just stares at Xavier and wants so bad to knock his ass off the table, but refuses and says.

Daddy Mack: Ya want it, then fine X, go have your match and possibly end your career, it ain't my ass if ya do cause ya get no help at all, I ain't sanctioning it. I know I used to do far more and I had it far worse than anyone in DOGG, but I did it cause I had to, not cause I wanted to kill my career, so have at it, I'm outta here.

Mack turns and walks out of the room as Xavier just watches him go, then seeing his leg bandaged up, he hops off the table, nearly falls on his ass, but holds himself up and with Cassie's help, hobbles to his room as the view goes back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Wow, I figured for sure Xavier would have to forfeit or the match would be cancelled, but what toughness.

Joey Styles: I admit it, I didn't think Xavier would do it, but he is gonna go through the match even like he is now.

Draft Lottery Picks

Mack and Whitney are back out on stage at their podium as Matt is at his. Matt then draws a name and announces who it is with a look of pain.

Matt Matlock: Ok, this sucks, we got LonePine, go ahead and pick Mack.

Mack just chuckles some, then points to Whitney who picks a name, shows it to him and Mack says.

Daddy Mack: SEF's next pick, the pyscho herself, Courtney Michaels.

Mack just shrugs as Matt kinda seems relieved ina way, but doesn't care much, then he picks another name and reads it off.

Matt Matock: Oh yea, Mack, this is a man you know very well and a man I am happy to say is a part of DOGG, Skull.

Matt gets a huge smile as Mack looks on with a straight face. Whitney then picks another name and shows it to him.

Daddy Mack: Oh, well it seems we got a bit of bad luck, we got Cali, whatever.

Matt with a smile still picks another name and reads it.

Matt Matlock: Boo ya, we got the new guy, Christian.

Matt is even happier, a lil as Mack seems odd at that one. Whitney picks another name and Mack reads it off.

Daddy Mack: Well, here is a lady who did well, but is currently on leave, we got Shalina Starr. Now then, that is it for now, but we will back to pick the rest of the names, later all.

Matt has headed back by now and Mack soon does as does Whitney.

Joel Gertner: Wow, some more names decided, this is quite a night.

Joey Styles: Sure has, this split is looking rather good now.

Cage Match
DOGG North American Championship
BulletProof vs. Tommy2Cool

Hit 'Em Up by 2Pac hits as Bulletproof makes his way down to the ring. He stares up at the cage hanging ominously above him. Leech by Sevendust hits next, and Tommy comes out with his North American Title. He leaves the belt outside the ring and slides inside. He jumps on a turnbuckle and poses, then gets down as the cage lowers. The bell rings, as the two lock up. Tommy gets behind Bullet and hits him with an atomic drop. Tommy lays in a few kicks to Bullet, and then heads for the door. Bullet however gets up and takes Tommy down from behind with the Shotgun (Clothesline from Hell). Bullet goes to exit the cage, but Tommy trips him up and Bullet lands flat on his face. Tommy takes Bullet down with a german suplex. Then he heads for the top rope He goes for the Leap of Faith! And Tommy rolls out of the way. Bullet slowly gets to his feet and takes Tommy down with the Fully Loaded. Bullet makes for the side of the cage. He starts to climb up. He's halfway up, but by that time Tommy is up. He climbs up behind Bullet, and hits a German Suplex all the way down to the floor! Both men lay there for about a minute and a half. They get to their feet at the same time. Bullet nails Tommy in the face with a superkick out of nowhere! Bullet gets up and now it's his time to head for the top rope. He comes off with a flying headbutt! And T2C moves out of the way. Both men lay motionless on the canvas again, this time for a longer period of time. Tommy is up first and heads for the wall of the cage. Bullet isn't far behind and makes for the same side of the cage. They both try knocking each other off as they ascend the cage wall. They get to the top, and both trade shots back and forth with each other. Bullet gets the upper hand, and nails T2C in the face with some stiff punches. Then, he grabs Tommy and signals to the crowd. He lifts him up....and takes him down! Bullet Holez from the top of the cage! The crowd starts a 'Holy Shit!' chant as Bullet crawls for the door. Tommy isn't moving inside the ring. Bullet gets to the door and gets out! It's over!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner and new DOGG North American Champion.............BulletProof!

Hit 'Em Up by Tupac hits as Bullet gets handed the title and holds it up in victory. Then Daddy Mack comes over the tron and gets both mens attention.

Daddy Mack: Hey boys, due to this here title change and me picking Bullet earlier, well hey, the NA Title can't come to SEF, so you two will switch places. Tommy, your coming to SEF and Bullet, your staying with DOGG.

The tron fades out and Bullet seems to not care since he is champ, but Tommy seems mad since he lost and he is gone from Mafia Kingz now.

Joey Styles: The Mafia Kingz lose another member, but least Tommy and Carlos can team up in SEF.

Joel Gertner: True, but hey, Bullet sure pulled it off winning the title.

Singles Match
Carlos vs. Lloyd Banks

Like Woah by Black Rob hits and out runs Carlos to the ring looking pumped up. On Fire by Lloyd Bnaks hits and Lloyd comes wlaking and as he gets to ringside, Carlos flies over the top rope with a somersault plancha taking him down. Carlos then gets up and sends Lloyd into the steel steps and soon rolls him in the ring. Carlos climbs up the apron and then keeps going to the top rope. He looks down at Llloyd and flies off for a cross body, but Lloyd ducks it and Carlos rolls across the ring. Lloyd then picks up Carlos and tries for a powerbomb, but Carlos flips over his head to his feet, runs off the rope and dropkicks Lloyd in the back sending him across the middle rope. Carlos signals to the crowd, then runs the ropes and swings at Lloyd nailing the Direct Effect on him. Carlos then climbs up top and nails a Moonsault to Lloyd and opins.......1........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.........Carlos!

Like Woah by Black Rob hits the pa as Carlos jumps up with a smile celebrating his win.

Joel Gertner: Yea, what a way to debut into DOGG by winning.

Joey Styles: Like to see him do that against someoine good though.

Triple Threat Match
Christian vs. Jake Vendetta vs. Marcuz Rage

The crowd suddenly get real quiet, you can hear a needle drop. Then Last Train Home blast over the PA as Marcuz Rage runs out and makes his way to the ring. After he enters Christian's music hits as he makes his way to the ring, cocky as he always is. Then Let the Bobies Hit the Floor blast over the arena as Jake Vendetta walks out to the ring. After all superstars get settled in the ring th bell sounds.As soon as the bell sounds Vendetta charges at Rage but Rage dropkicks Jake to the ground. Then, Christian shoulder blocks Rage down. Then Christian does a little strut but he doesn't see Vendetta behind him. Then, he turns about and Jake spine busters him. Then Jake picks up Rage and tries for a Cockroach Slam But Rage counters and ends up on his feet and kicks Jake and DDTs him. Rage then goes up top and lands a elbow drop to Jake. After Rage gets up he gets a gordbuster from Christian. Then Chritian goes for an Unprettier to Jake but Jake pushes Christian and puts him in a head lock. As Jake has the head lock on Rage punchs Christian in the gut. Then Jake releases the sleep and Rage hurricanranas Christian. Then Jake sneaks behind Rage and nails a right to his head, laying out Rage. Jake then picks up Rage and gets him in the powerbomb position but Rage tosses Jake over his back and then hits him with a standing elbow. Marcuz then turns around and Christian is runnign at him and nails a clothsline. Christian then picks up Jake but Jake surpises everyone with nailing a Cockroach Slam to Christian, 1...2... Rage knocks Jake off the pin. Then Rage lands a standing dropkick to Jake. Rage then locks in the Redefind to Jake. Jake then moves his arms trying to reach the ropes, but he cant. But, Christian is back up and kicks Rage in the face to force him to realease the lock. Jake then rolls out of the ring. Christian then helps Rage up, thne Rage kicks Christian in the genetals then picks him up and nails the Betrayed Mercy and gets the pin, 1...2...3!!!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall..............Marcuz Rage!

Last Train Home hits the pas and Marcuz stands up in victory.

Joey Styles: Wow! what a match!

Joel Gertner: Marcuz Rage shows them who is the best!!

Backstage

The view shows Xavier's room and inside he is sitting on his sofa, the Heavyweight Title laying next to him and his right leg extended out with a bandage wrapped around his knee and some bandage can be seen around his ribs, his face telling he is in pain, but fighting it. Cassie sits next to him with her title on her lap and seems worried for Xavier.

Cassie Michaels: Are you sure about this Xavier? I mean, your knee and your ribs.

Xavier: Cassie, I ain't a quitter and I won't back out of Anything for any reason. If I was beaten up bad enough to where I could not walk, like say both legs broken, then I obviously would have no choice, but this, these bones cracked, it don't stop my heart, nothing will.

Cassie Michaels: I know you have a big heart, but please don't hurt yourself worse, for me?

Xavier looks Cassie in the eyes, cups her chin and kisses her quick, then says.

Xavier: I will be with you no matter what, no matter what happens after tonight. I just gotta go out there, as long as I can walk out, then I am gonna fight.

Xavier goes back to making sure his knee is wrapped up good enough and then pats his ribs checking those bandages. Xavier then lifts up his title and stares at the front, smirks a bit and taps it with his knuckles, then lays it on his lap and leans back some trying to clear his head of the pain and get his mind straight as the view goes back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Man, Xavier looks pumped despite his inury.

Joey Styles: He is a tough guy, definitely has to be to want to still go through the match.

Draft Lottery Picks

Once again, Mack and Whitney are back at their podium, Mack all over Whitney, the two making out hot and heavy, Mack laying her back on the table and the crowd wanting more. Matt is watching from his side of the stage and looking impatient. Mack finally stops and composes himself, then motions for Matt to pick. He does so and reads it off.

Matt Matlock: Seems I got Mahalia.

Whitney has name drawn and Mack reads it.

Daddy Mack: I got the old man, Mark Michaels, damn.

Matt draws a name and reads it.

Matt Matlock: Oh yea, I got Scott Flames.

Mack looks on as Whitney draws a name.

Daddy Mack: Ah, seems I got Hanson, three of four for the team.

Matt just draws a name and reads it.

Matt Matlock: I got the man from the rap world, Lloyd Banks.

Matt seems happy and Whitney picks a name, then Mack reads it.

Daddy Mack: Oh, we got the new guy, a guy may be a huge star, Scotty Byrnes.

Matt soon draws a name.

Matt Matlock: Well, look here, I got Joker.

Whitney draws a name and Mack reads.

Daddy Mack: And low and behold, I got the fourth, Jeff. But hey Matt, hold up here ok, just to give you a headstart cause ya will need, I am gonna give you the last four picks ok. And we all know obviously since the two who have not been picked are Nicholas, Keegan Fin, Mr. Shadow, and Lita who will go to DOGG. Now Matt, I have an announcement to make after th emain event and that is when I will sign my shares of DOGG over to you, so be out to the ring at the end of the night, got it.

Matt just nods his head and walks to the back. Mack and Whitney do the same.

Ladder Match
No Interferance
DOGG Heavyweight Championship
Gato vs. Xavier[c]

Cadillac Pimpin' by Young Bloodz hits the pa and Gato makes his way out looking pumped and focused, ready to go. He slides in the ring and just stands atring to the stage waiting. The Way I Am by Eminem then fills the pa system and out walks Xavier with his title around his waist and hobbling as his knee is basically fucked, the badnage still around it, obviously an easy target. Cassie is next to him and they walk to the ring, Xavier eyeing the ladder, slides in and stares down Gato, then hands his title off to the ref. The ref holds it up, then hangs it on the loop which soon raise sup twenty feet high. Both men look up at it, then lock eyes and immediately lock up. They struggle for position and Xavier seems to be stronger, but loses footing due to his knee and Gato takes advantage shoving him into a corner. Gato the quickly charges at Xavier and spears him back more, then whips him across the ring and follows up with a clothesline into the opposite corner. Gato lifts Xavier up on his shoulders and nails a quick Death Valley Driver, then just looks downa nd exits the ring after the ladder.

Joel Gertner: Wow, Gato just laid out Xavier early on.

Joey Styles: Could have a new champion real soon.

Gato folds up the ladder and slide sit in the ring, cli,mbs up to the top rope and looks for a Shooting Star Press on Xavier, but eats the mat when Xavier rolls out of the way. Gato rolls on his back holding his ribs as Xavier gets to his feet and picks up the ladder, leans it in the corner and then picks up Gato, lifts him and nails a ddt, then runs off the ropes best he can and nails a somersault senton splash. Xavier gets to his feet and kicks Gato with his good leg, then lifts him up and looks for the Ghetto Busta, but Gato fights out and shoves him into the ropes. Gato tries for a spinning kick, but Xavier ducks it and catches Gato in a waistlock, then gives him a german suplex. Xavuier pulls himself up and gets the ladder, stands it up in the center of the ring and then picks up Gato and whips him into ther opens, drops him with a spinning kick, but falls down due to his leg giving out. He pulls himself up ther ungs of the ladder, gets to his feet and starts climbing, but Gato is up after him. Xavier kicks Gato away, climbs up some more and then leaps off twisting around and nailing a cross body on Gato knocking him down. Xavier gets up and slaps Gato in the head, then lifts him up and smashes his face into the ladder, does it twice more opening him up, then kicks him in thegut and nails a half ass Ghetto Busta real quick. Xavier gets up to his feet and starts climbing the ladder, gets real close to the top, but Gato gets to his feet and runs the ropes and dropkicks the ladder causing it to sway. Gato runs the ropes again and nails a hard shoulder block pushing the ladder over and causing Xavier to fall into the ropes and get his bad leg hung up between the top and middle ropes. Gato gets the ladder up and starts climbing, reaches the top just as Xavier gets free. Xavier tries after the ladder, but Gato grabs the title and slumps over the top of the ladder. 

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner and new DOGG Heavyweight Champion............Gato!

Cadillac Pimpin' by Young Bloodz hits the pa and Gato starts to climb down, but suddenly falls off the ladder to the mat. The title falls from his hands and Xavier is up on his feet. he picks up the title and looks at it, then looks down to Gato and extends his hand. Gato takes it and is helped up, then Xavier shakes his hand and hands him the title, raises his hand in the air and soon exits the ring and hobbles off to the back with Cassie.

Joel Gertner: Man, what a match that was despite Xavier's injury and what a class act he is for his dignity towards Gato.

Joey Styles: Whatever, he shoulda laid out Gato, but lets get on with this anouncement of Mack's.

Gato continues his celebration by jumping ot of the ring with his title and over the guard rail where a bunch of fans start rubbing his bald head and he looks estatic over his win. Soon after he heads to the back.

Mack's Announcement

After the ring has been cleared, Cowboy by Kid Rock hits the pa and Daddy Mack comes a strutting out with a huge grin and makes his way to the ring, steps on in and then following that, Born With Nothing, Die With Everything by Papa Roach hits and Matt Matlock comes walking. Matt walks to the ring and rolls in, stands on his feet and waits to what Mack says.

Daddy Mack: Well Matt, the man who got half my company and is about to get it all right now, how the fuck are ya?

Matt just shrugs and wiats to get this moving.

Daddy Mack: Ok, so anways, this announcement and the signing over of my shares is on now. Let me just get the papers out.

Mack reaches in his jacket, but seems confused and gets nothing.

Daddy Mack: Odd, I swear they were. Oh well, I'll hve to have my boys bring them out, besides, we need a table to sign the papers on anways. So hey boyz, bring out a table and my papers will ya?

Matt seems confused, but looks shocked when a missile drops down on the stage and then Bombshell by Powerman 5000 blasts the pa. Who comes out, the Dudleyz, Bubba and D-Von carrying a table with some papers on it. They get to ringside and Matt looks to run the opposite way, but Spike has ran in from the crowd and stops him with a kick to the gut and then grabs him, runs up the ropes and delivers the Dudley Dog laying out Matt. Bubba and D-Von slide in with the table, set it up in the center of the ring and Mack takes the papers. He signs them as D-Von lifts up Matt, whips him into ther opes and with Bubba they 3D him through the table. Mack then lays the papers on Matt's chest and soon speaks.

Daddy Mack: Ok Matt, DOGG is all yours, SEF is back and mine, plus, I just signed the Dudleyz, Bubba, D-Von, and Spike to SEF contracts. So choke on that bitch and good luck on competing against me. Now to everyone in DOGG, below is the lineup of who goes to what show and who is on what roster.

DOGG Roster
Matt Matlock
Xavier
Cassie Michaels
Gato
Jake Vendetta
BulletProof
Cassidy Michaels
LonePine
Skull
Christian
Mahalia