sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Da_Show_Is_On

Started by Daddy Mack, December 21, 2021, 06:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Da Show Is On

From: MSN NicknameDaddy Mackā„¢  (Original       Message)Sent: 3/30/2003       5:13 PM

The scene opens up showing             the city of detroit, not an overhead view or anything, but showing             quite a few large buildings with the song Lose Yourself by Eminem             playing in the background and words appear telling that it is nine             a.m. on sunday, march twenty-third! The view drops down into the             city, showing the freeways with the busy traffic, then shows the             city streets which are not as busy, but still filled with many cars             already this morning! The view then cuts down a side street, the             camera catching the name which apears to be, "8 Mile"! A number of             cars are parked along the street, a few driving along and around             eight to ten people walking along the sidewalks!The camera focuses             in on one man especially who when seen up close looks a lil             familiar! He is wearing sneakers, a pair of black addias pants with             a white strip up the sides, a hooded sweatshirt which is unzipped,             but wrapped tightly around the man cause he has his hands in his             pockets and the hood is up! He also is wearing a red&black             bandana in the form of a headband and blue wire framed sunglasses!             You can see the mans breath coming out of his mouth and rightfully             so since its the end of march in michigan! The man is none other             than da showstoppa, daddy mack, but today, he is not da showstoppa,             just another of the many millions of people in detroit! Mack walks             down the sidewalk, passing several houses, most of them older             looking and not the most glamorous to look at, but still in decent             shape! He soon comes to a stop in front of a two story house which             is painted white, but the paint is quite old and chipped away in             some spots! Mack just stares at the house, looking at it with             fondness, then grins and heads up the walkway which is old, cracked             cement! He steps on to the porch and opens the screen door which has             the screen ripped out and opens the door and steps into the house,             shutting the door! Mack walks into the house and his first in the             living room area where there are a couple couches and a lazy boy             chair to his right and back with a fairly large television directly             to his right which is turned off! Xanthus is seen laid up on a couch             and cobra is sitting over in the chair, both of them talking about             some ol' shit! They look up to see mack and just smile as the song             fades out, then cobra says!

Cobra: Mack, what             up?

Mack: Not much man! Where's             skull?

Cobra: He's upstairs man,             ain't doing to great! Muthaf'ckas getting ol'!

Mack just nods to cobra,             then heads up the stairs which are to the left next to the entrance             way to the kitchen! Mack heads on up the stairs and soon the view             switches to a room upstairs where skull is seen laying on his bed,             fully dressed, but looking groggy! The door then opens and mack             appears in the room and says!

Mack: Hey dogg, whats             up?

Skull looks up and then sits             up, leaning against the headboard and says!

Skull: Not a whole lot mack,             just chillin'! Man, I feel like shit!

Mack:[laughs] Yea, ya look             like it too!

Skull: F'ck you! go ahead             and go downstairs, I'll be down in a few!

Mack: Alright, later             man!

Skull just nods his head as             mack heads out and downstairs! Skull stands up, stretches his arms             out, then looks to leave the room as the scene cuts downstairs to             cobra and xanthus still laid up with mack now kneeling down next to             the television which is off and he is talking to both             guys!

Mack: Man, your right, skull             don't look like the best I have seen, but he don't seem to             bad!

Cobra: Yea, he is doing             alright, its just some days he seems like he just don't want to move             at all! I don't know, maybe its his age and size that are just             slowing him down!

Xanthus: Could be,             muthaf'cka is huge, but the older ya get, the harder to move more             weight ya know!

Mack: Yea, its f'cked up! I             hope the.........

Just then skull comes             walking down the stairs, looking fine as can be and             says!

Skull: Mack, ya crazy             bastard, what up?

Mack stands up and shakes             skulls hand, then they hug! Skull then walks into the kitchen and             opens the refrigerator, grabs out some stuff, makes a sandwich, and             soon heads on into the living room, chillin on the empty couch as             mack grabs a folding chair and places it in front of all three men,             sits in it backwards and takes down his hood, puts his glasses away             and says!

Mack: So boys, what ths             f'ck's been up wit ya all lately?

Cobra: Just f'n kicking back             up in here man! Ever since DOGG closed down, we just been keeping             close to home! Me and xanthus been doing a few shows around town and             all that!

Xanthus: Yea, we even been             tagging together more often than not and getting pretty solid as a             team!

Mack: Well shit man, sounds             cool! How bout you skull, what ya been doing?

Skull: Nothing! I ain't done             shit, but sit around here, drink some f'n beer, eat, and sleep! Can             barely f'n party anymore! I don't get it? I ain't that ol', sure a             few years shy of forty, but I just don't get why it hit me so hard             in the last couple months! I guess shit just f'n happens             huh!

Mack: Maybe its from your             size man? Being big like you are can't be easy on your bones or             muscles as you get ol'!

Xanthus: Thats what I was             trying to tell him one day too!

Mack: Yea, well look skull,             me and you go way back and ya know I'll be here just like these two             boys will be, so ya just keep yourself goin' and we'll make sure ya             are taken care of ok! We all owe it to each other to make sure the             other is keeping up and staying good!

Cobra: Hell yea we do! Ain't             no other way for people like us who ain't eactly looked at with good             eyes!

Skull: Yea, but man, who             cares about how others percieve us, we do what we want the way we             want cause its how we are, who we are! We don't copy anyone, we do             everything we do cause its how we feel! F'ck anyone who can handle             us og's straight outta detroit!

Mack: Damn dogg, your             getting f'n emotional in your ol' age!

Skull: F'ck you nigga! I             just sick of all these f'n young pricks running around, claimin' all             this shit and makin' out like they got it bad when their way in life             is paved for them! All us have had to make what we got in life,             there were no breaks, no handouts for us, thats what made us what we             are!

Mack: Yea, I hear ya man!             Thats the truth, but f'ck it huh! F'ck them, let them talk their             shit and proclaim what they want, we know the truth, so f'ck             'em!

Xanthus: Yea, ya got a point             mack!

Skull: Alright then, how             bout the young ass punk ya gotta face at wrestlemania in SEF? Ya             know, that lil ass johnny x, the one your wife, well ex-wife             basically gave the world strap to when she screwed rapid outta the             title just like her father did five years ago WWF! About him mack,             what he, like eighteen or twenty?

Mack: Actually, he's about             xanthus's age and hey, steph had a good reason for what she did and             we let him back in just two days ago man! Steph called up her bro             shane and had him bring back rapid who was aching to get back in             SEF! I am an easy goin' guy and am willing to give the man another             chance just like I know any of you would have!

Cobra: True, I woulda gave             him a chance!

Xanthus: Me too!

Skull: Yea, I woulda too,             but I also woulda kicked his head right off his shoulders! Both             johnny and rapid are a couple a bitches, well, johnny ain't as bad!             Now yea we all woulda gave rapid one more chance and that, but what             he did was f'n bullshit! He disrespected every single wrestler who             came before him and the business itself, johnny at least has respect             for what he does!

Mack: No shit he does man             and he has stuck with SEF through everything, that why he was the             choice for steph to have help screw over rapid! But hey, back on the             subject of wrestlemania, man boys, this is gonna be a first for me             and I would be lieing if I said I wasn't the least bit nervous about             it! I mean damn, this is what everyone dreams of when they start out             in this business and now in about a month, I will be in the biggest             event there is, going for the biggest prize there is! My one dream I             had back in june of eighty four was to become the WWF world champ at             wrestlemania, I tried and busted my ass for years and years on end             to do that, but it seems the WWF is no more and the best thing in             town is SEF which I have won the world title on two occassions, but             never when the stakes were raised this high! This is truly the             grandaddy of them all for guys like us and to be able and look back             on the moment when you climbed to the highest peak in wrestling and             grabbed the grandest prize of all is something that is undescribable             and a story I will be happy to share with everyone! I mean damn             guys, this..........

Just then mack is cut off by             the front door opening and revealing ol' joe with his orange camo             jacket on and a couple of brown paper sacks with what seem to be             forties of beer in them! He closes the door and looks at everyone,             then says!

Joe: Damn, its f'n cold out             there! Next time, one of ya all go on the f'n beer run! Damn, why ya             gotta send this poor ol' nigga out there!

Mack: Hey joe what             up?

Joe: Mack, damn man, its             cool, what ya been up to?

Mack: Just chillin' here wit             the boys, getting ready to for my big match at wrestlemania in             SEF!

Joe: F'ck yea, thats sweet!             be back in a sec! Hey wait, who all wants one?

Joe holds out the bags and             everyone but skull grabs one! Skull instead grabs a soda from the             bag and sits back down! Joe goes into the kitchen and puts the rest             in fridge, then comes back in without his jacket on and a forty in             hand, takes a seat by xanthus and says!

Joe: So what up guys? Mack             been boring ya all with his excitement on wrestlemania? I guess I am             kinda glad I was out while he showed up!

Mack: F'ck you dogg! Now             back to what I was saying before ya interupted me! This here match             is gonna be one for the ages, one that will go down in SEF as the             greatest of all time, just like me!

Joe: Yea, but if I was             there, I would be the greatest!

Cobra: F'ck you boy, I'm the             best!

Xanthus: No, I am, so smoke             on that!

Skull: F'ck ya all, the             greatest wrestler, pure, technical wrestler is our ol' boy, god rest             his soul, bruiser!

Everyone gets silent and             bows their head down in respect of their fallen friend, then they             raise up and mack says!

Mack: Your right man! Their             was no one I ever knew who could compare to how well bruiser could             go with the best, be the best! No one could touch him when it came             to straight wrestling! Now we all got our gigs in this business,             cobra, joe, you boys are the rougneck, hardcore son of a bitches of             the bunch while f'n xanthus over their got the high flyin' shit down             and big skull don't come second to anyone when comes to raw power!             Myself, well, I can't really say ya know, I have varied in this and             that, no real specialty! I ain't too much down on power, but I can             hang wit da best technical wrestlers around as well as bruiser             could, but I can fly high as well and take the shit to the ultimate             xtreme! Man, I'm sorry to be putting myself over or anything boys,             but ya know me right!

Skull: Man mack, shut up!             You are the best all around wrestler I have ever met in my life!             Your right when ya say we all got our gig, all but you! Bruiser was             the best technical wrestler, xanthus is highest of the high flyers,             and I mean in the ring, not just with weed! Cobra and joe got the             shit down for hardcore like ya said and yea I am pretty powerful,             well was in my day! But man, you got it all muthaf'cka, you are the             best! I don't care what ya do or who may beat you in your career,             but you are the best now and forever will be the best! Ain't no one             able to hold a candle to your ass!

Cobra: Shit, he's got a             point mack! I admit it too, you are the best! I mean, not to put my             ablities down, but ya got my skills beats!

Xanthus: Yea man, I know I'm             quicker than ya, but I sure as hell couldn't beat ya straight up, I             know that!

Joe: True, true, I may say             this and that and like to use weapons more, but man, ya are the             best, but I will, just as I am sure all these guys will try to be             better!

Cobra: Oh f'ck yes             man!

Xanthus: Yea, ya gots to try             and be the best, but it takes real men like us to admit who the best             is now and thats mack!

Skull: Oh yea, and mack,             come wrestlemania, if your two opponents, rapid and johnny don't             want to admit to that, they will be in for a rude awakening when ya             get them in the ring!

Joe: What ya saying, macks             gonna use rick rudes finisher on them?

They all laugh as skull just             grins and flips off joe!

Mack: I hear ya guys and             thanks for the appreciation, it means a lot, a hell of a lot comin'             from ya all! This match is gonna be the greatest of my career boys,             I am pumped right the f'ck up for this gig!

Skull: I hear ya man, I             would be too!

Cobra: Yea, this match is             gonna be one for the ages and don't worry. we'll all be watching             it!

Mack: Actually, about that             boys, I was thinking..............

Just then, mack is cut off             yet again by the front door opening and in the doorway appears viper             dressed in his full leather and julie behind him dressed in her             usual hip huggers and leather jacket! Also behind them is a man with             wavy brown hair wearing a leather jacket with cut off jean shorts             and hiking boots whos name is corez! Viper walks in and shakes hands             with mack, then takes a seat next to skull as julie sits on his lap             and corez grabs a folding chair and sits next to mack who just             smiles and says!

Mack: Damn, f'ck this is             cool! All of da original gangstas back together again! Never thought             I would see this day!

Viper: Hey man, ya told us             to show, so here we are! One of us has finally made it big, as big             as any man can make it in this business!

Mack: Well shit though, you             were there last year, main eventing wrestlemania where ya won the             world title for the first time, being the first ever             champ!

Viper: Yea man, but that was             the begining of SEF, wasn't as big and plus triple h may be a great             athlete, he just never was at his best at any point when he was in             SEF, so the match wasn't as great! Besides, there were different             circumstances and I couldn't have ya all around back then!

Skull: Hey, its all cool             boys, cause what matters now is the fact that we are all together,             back together again just like the ol' days!

Cobra: F'ck yea! This is             f'cked up being together wit the ol' crew!

Joe: Yea, a lot of memories             in this room right now!

Corez: Yes there is! We all             have shared many great moments in this business and in life as well,             course, when you lead the careers we lead, it becomes your life, so             yea!

Mack: Yea man, we hear             ya!

Xanthus: Yea we do! This is             f'n awesome boys, the gang is back together!

Julie: Yes it is, but hey             mack, wheres your girl at, the one who lives out in lansing your             always talking about?

Mack: She gave me a ride out             here, but she had some shit to do, trying to make it big in the             business ya know!

Viper: Why don't ya bring             her into to SEF?

Mack: I was thinking about             it, I am gonna wait before I do anything like that though! I still             gotta get over ms mcmahon, the slut that is stephanie             mcmahon!

They all laugh at the name             and for the next ten hours, they talk about this and that, past             matches they have all had, moments shared by them, and of course,             macks big match at wrestlemania! Then, around ten pm at night,             viper, julie, and corez get up and are ready to head out when mack             stands up and says to everyone!

Mack: Hey all, one thing I             have to say before ya three split! For wrestlemania, I am reserving             some front row seats for ya all and flying ya to seattle ok! So yea,             ya all will be there and if I have to, I'll pay ya to             come!

Skull: Shit man, I'll be             free of charge!

Cobra: Me too!

Xanthus: Me three!

Joe: Well, how much ya             paying? Jus playin' mack, I'll be there!

Corez: Count me in             too!

Julie: Me as well!

Viper: Ya know I'll be there             man, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Mack: Alright, well take             care!

The three of them wave to             everyone before heading out da house and driving off in their car!             Back inside, mack is still standing and says!

Mack: Well boys, I hate to             up and go now too, but I gotta get back in to town and get my shit             together! Heading out to japan in da morning!

Xanthus: Yea, what ya doing             over there?

Mack: Just checking on a few             guys who may have SEF superstar written on them! Plus, I gotta go             check on my crib over there and I have been meaning to get over             there and just see things, see some ol' guys ya know!

Xanthus: Hell yea man, I             hear that, have a good one!

Cobra: Yea man, we'll see ya             later, well at mania I guess!

Joe: Yea, watch ya get your             ass kicked!

Mack: F'ck you joe             blow!

Joe: F'ck you man! Ya know             I'm jus playin' though!

Skull: Hey mack, you take it             easy and remember what its all about man! Don't ever forget where ya             came from like a lot of these punks in the business now a             days!

Mack: No worries big man, I             won't forget my roots! I can't forget them, been down too many damn             times too! We all have!

Cobra: Yea we have! But we             all be cool now, doing fine!

Skull: Yea, we made out             niche alright!

Mack: Yea we have! But hey             guys, I'll see around, peace!

Xanthus: Later             mack!

Cobra: See ya man!

Joe: Take it easy!

Skull: Peace dogg!

Mack walks on out the door             and heads up the sidewalk! The view cuts back inside!

Skull: Well boys, I am             crashing early, ol' ass f'n bones need some more rest!

Skull gets up and heads             upstairs to his room as joe takes the empty couch skull was on!             Cobra then turns on the tv and they end up watching some movie while             drinking some forties, not saying too much as Lose Yourself by             Eminem starts playing again! The view then cuts back to mack who is             now into the city more and has his hands in his shirt pockets,             wrapping it around him a lil due to the nippy night air! He passes             by some ol' abandoned buildings, a ol' court with a few burn barrels             lit up and people standing around them, some of them rappin' and             drinking whiskey! Mack stops by one and raps a lil as well, takes a             few shots, then heads on his way deeper into the city of detroit             finally making his way to a holiday inn where he walks in and steps             into the elevator, taking it up a few stories and heading into his             room where he immediately slams the rest of a pint he has of jack             daniels and smokes a joint before crashing on the bed for the night             and the song fades out! The next morning around six am, mack wakes             up and soon has all his stuff packed up in his ol' bag and is now             wearing sneakers, blue jeans, a shirt that reads Ozzy, his leather             jacket, a red&black bandana, and sunglasses! He grabs his bag             and heads on down to the lobby where he checks out, then heads out             the front door and hops into a limo waiting for him which takes him             to the metro airport in detroit! Once there, he waits for about an             hour before finally boarding the plane! He gets to his seat, and             kicks back next to the window like he wanted with his bag on the             floor between his legs! He buckles up, pulls out a portable cd             player and plays Ozzy Osbournes album titled Blizzard Of Ozz! As the             plane takes off, the song gets louder while mack drifts off to sleep             and the scene fades out to black!

The scene opens up about twenty four hours later             on tuesday march twenty fifth when the plane arrives in tokyo japan!             Mack is awake and looking quite refreshed after sleeping most of the             way! Soon, everyone is unboarding and going through customs and all             that shit! Mack makes his way to the front of the airport and soon             finds a man who is holding a sign with Da Showstoppa Daddy Mack on             it, waving it all around whille shouting out shit! Mack approaches             him and tells him to calm down and the two shake hands, then hug and             appear to know each other! They walk out the front doors and hop             into a lil honda civic, the man driving with mack riding shotgun!             They drive on down the street and soon make their way to a nice             house thats made up like the ol' style japanese houses were where             mack drops off his bag, then they head on to the tokyo dome, park in             the employee p/l, walk on into the dome and wander around b/s! The             man is explaining what is going on right now as mack listens, but             also looks around with a fondness in his eyes!

Man: So anyways, tonight we got some good             matches, one being a good main event, but we'll get to that later!             We may be starting a deathmatch tournament soon too!

Mack: Yea, thats cool and thats why I chose now             to come over here frank, but man, introduce me to the new guys             already!

Frank: Ok, were heading their now! Only a couple             are here now though! The rest had shit to do before the show!

Mack: Ok, well lets go!

They walk on down the hall somewhat and soon             head into a l/r, a rather large room for all the wrestlers to share             just like in the ol' days! In there are three guys, two of them             about macks size, and the third one about six foot six, two ninety             and built quite good! They all look up and one recognizes mack and             says!

Wrestler #1: Daddy Mack, its you! Da Showstoppa,             the original one! What are you doing here?

Mack: Whoa, ya know me?

Wrestler #1: Yea man! I heard all kinds of shit             about you over here! Your a legend, its an honor to meet ya!

Mack: Well thanks kid!

Frank: Ok, well I guess I don't need to             introduce ya! You all know him right?

Wrestler #2: Yea, I have heard of the man!

Wrestler #3: The hardcore icon, oh yea!

Mack: Man, I'm a famous muthaf'cka!

Frank: Yea ya are! Word must have gotten around             here or something! I wonder why? Not like you ever did anything big             right?

Mack: No man, not at all, just raised the f'n             bar to not just the next level, but to ultimate xtreme level! Enough             braggin' though, it does feel good hearing ya all know me from             here!

Wrestler #3: Yea, you are a great man over here             and in the states too! I have personally followed your career a lil             bit!

Mack: No shit man! Looks like I got another big             time fan!

Wrestler #2: Hey frank, mack, I am sorry, but we             gotta head out right now, need to talk to someone before our match             ok!

Wrestler #1: Yea, we'd like to stay all night,             but ya know!

Mack: Hey boys, no worries, I feel ya! Take care             and do good, I'll be watching!

Wrestler #1: Really! We'll definitely be at our             best then!

Wrestler #2: Yea we will!

Frank: Alright guys, lets go ok, I need to talk             with ya too! Ya cool here mack?

Mack: Yea, me and this big man will get to know             each other!

Frank: Alright then!

Frank and the two guys around macks size walk             out leaving mack and the third man alone! They both take a seat and             mack says!

Mack: So man, whats your name?

Wrestler #3: My names William, but in the ring             and that, I'm known as the chaotic crippler!

Mack: Interesting name, how did ya come about             that?

William: A friend of mine made a comment about             how I got chaotic in the ring one night and damn near crippled a             guy! For real to, we were doing a high spot and I powerbombed the             guy off a ladder! He f'n went down and landed all f'cked up, messing             up his neck! He hasn't wrestled since then, hasn't been able to!

Mack: Damn man! That f'n sucks! I know how it             feels though, on both ends! Feels like shit either way!

William: I know, I feel responsible for ending             the mans career, but on one hand, I have talked to him and he feels             responsible too!

Mack: Hey man, ya both had a match to do, it             wasn't on one of your shoulders, it was on both and also, like a             friend of mine always says, shit happens and it does, all the time!             I've seen my fair share of injuries, even deaths in the ring!

William: Deaths?

Mack: Yea, I once seen a guy take a bad spill! I             wasn't in the match, but I was there in the back, I have traveled             with the guy too! He was in a f'n scaffolding match, f'n dangerous             bitches! Anyways, he was winning, but he took spill off the side,             just bad footing and fell straight to the floor, landing on his head             and he was dead once he hit! Skull was cracked on impact, it was a             f'n mess man!

William: Damn, thats horrible!

Mack: Yea it is! But hey, ya can't change that             shit, ya can't stop, and ya can't let it stop you, just go on and be             careful!

William: I hear ya man! Hey, I have a question             though!

Mack: Ok man, shoot!

William: Well I'm a fan of yours too and I was             just wondering! How does it feel being at wrestlemania? I mean damn,             the greatest show on earth that people like me can only dream of!

Mack: Yea, it is the biggest, but thats what its             for is people like you, who was exactly me about seventeen, eighteen             years ago! I made it from the same shit you did, so don't doubt             yourself, just bust your ass and you'll make it, I know from             experience! And as for the feeling man, many words come to mind,             awesome, incredible, unbelievable, and so on! The chance to be at             the top show in this business, fighting for the top prize in this             business is the greatest feeling I have ever had!

William: Yea, well hey, I think its about time             for those guys match, want to watch?

Mack: Yea man, turn the monitor on will ya!

William gets up and switches it on and it lights             up to show the ringside area!

Mack: Man, I remember when we all had to crowd             around the f'n curtain to watch matches! Now ya all got a monitor             back here, sweet!

William: Yea, pretty bad back then?

Mack: No, it was great, just poor man, but I             loved it and would never want it different cause its an experience             you can't copy with anything! Its still the same over here in that             respect, just a lil richer ya know, a lil!

William just nods his head as they watch the             monitor and soon both the other guys come out as does another team             and they begin their match! For the next twenty minutes some good             back and forth action is shown between both men, then the two men             who were in the back earlier finish the other guy with a monnsault             and somersault leg drop! They do their thing afterwards and mack             soon says!

Mack: That was good, those guys are pretty good             together!

William: Yea they are! Their cool guys too!

Mack: Yea!

Just then, frank comes walking in followed by             the two men who take a seat! Frank takes a seat near mack and             says!

Frank: Good job boys! Mack, what ya think, they             alright?

Mack: F'ck yea they are! Good job guys! Hey,             whats your names by the way?

Wrestler #1: I'm john, this is dan, were             the..........

Dan: ........The Real Deal!

Mack: Hell yea, thats a good name! Ya guys did             well, I liked your work!

John: Thanks man, that means a lot, really!

Dan: Yea it does, thanks!

Mack: So will, whens your match tonight?

Frank: He's the main event!

William: Yea, it should be good, its a             deathmatch!

Mack: Deathmatch, oh man, oh yea!

William: Yea I know, I was already nervous about             it cause its my first and now the king of them is here to watch me,             damn, I'm freaked out!

Mack: Ah, man, just relax! I'm just another one             of the boys watching ya and trying to learn something!

William: Yea right, your a legend man!

Mack: So, no one ever stops learning in this             business, no one knows everything!

William: True, I just, I don't know, I'll be             fine!

Mack: I know ya will!

William: Thanks!

Frank: Anyways, you guys thirsty at all, cause I             am!

Mack: Well then go get us all something to             drink, preferably whiskey!

Frank: Shut up mack! I'll be right back ok, all             of ya want something right!

Everyone nods their heads yes and frank soon             departs from the room!

Mack: He's a good guy! Always have liked him!

William: Yea, he helped me out over here a             lot!

Dan: Me too, well all of us I guess!

John: Yea he has! Will's doing the best though!             He is gonna make it big soon I know!

William: Whatever man, I'll still be around             here!

Mack: Why?

William: Cause I like it and its my roots!

Mack: Mine to, but do ya see me still here             everyday? No, cause I had a dream and no I ain't black and my             name ain't martin, I had a dream to fulfill, still do and in less             than a week I will basically do that! So if you ever get the chance             to get out and make it, do it!

William: Yea, but we all want to make it             together ya know!

John: Man, how many times I gotta tell ya, just             go for it!

Dan: Yea will, what the f'ck!

Mack: Will, I respect ya for wanting to stick             with friends, I know that all to well, but in this business, you             either go for the chance you get or don't bother staying around this             business! I don't know how many times I busted my ass trying to get             a chance at something, wether it be WWF or a kick ass top             tournament, I never recieved many chances, but those I did, I took             in an instant!

William: Yea, ya got a point, I just don't know             what to do sometimes!

Mack: Look, talk to frank about it, he'll help             you get to where ya want to be! He helped me and countless             others!

Just then frank walks in with five bottles of             water and hears mack!

Frank: What about me, help him what?

Mack: Help will here make it or break it             basically!

Frank: Yea of course, thought I have been! Whats             up will?

Mack: Tell him man!

From there, will explains some shit to frank             about wanting to do a few things and frank agrees with him! They all             talk about different stuff throughout the night, mostly about the             three guys careers and a lil about macks past! After about an hour,             will leaves the room and gets ready for his match which is up soon!             Once it starts, mack, frank, john, and dan all watch will's match on             in silence! The match is full of hardcore action, one of the better             deathmatches that mack has seen in a while! Both competitors are             bloody as all hell and looking worn down when will finishes off his             opponent with a very unorthodoxed double arm hooked piledriver and             pins the other guy to win the match! The monitor in the back soon             cuts away from the match and goes black while will his leaving the             ring! Dan and john go off and hit the showers before heading out for             the night! They say bye to mack and and take off!

Mack: Man, that boys is pretty damn good!             Muthaf'cka can go!

Frank: Yea, he is good! Could be better than             you if he tried as hard as he could!

Mack: Anyone could be if they tried that             hard!

Frank: True!

Just then will walks in and sits down, a towel             in and wiping the blood away and soaking it up!

Mack: Hey man, congrats, that was f'n excellent!             You got some talent man!

Frank: Hey, I can't argue that, coming from the             man himself!

Will: Thanks, that means a lot! Think it was             up to caliber with your deathmatches?

Mack: Yea, it was a great one man, ya did a             great job! F'n hell of a finisher ya had there!

Will: Yea, thanks man!

Mack: No prob man, but hey frank, I gotta head             on home man! I just need to chill for a while ok!

Frank: Ok, ya want a ride or what?

Mack: No, I'll get home, ain't that far and I             want to check out japan a lil man!

Mack then stands up and shakes will's hand, then             franks hand before heading on out of the room and soon the tokyo             dome itself! Mack walks on up the road and a couple hours later,             after a lil walk on a few stops, he arrives back at his house where             he heads on inside and goes right to his room, falls on the bed and             falls asleep! About eight hours later, he wakes up and its about six             am! Mack makes his way downstairs and fixes some breakfast, makes a             call, then eats! About thirty minutes when he is done eating, there             is a knck on the door and he answers it to find two women, both very             beautiful, in their early twenties, one in a tight red dress, the             other in a tight black dress, both dresses cut at their mid thigh!             Mack just smiles and brings them both in, shuts the door and takes             them to his bedroom where he shuts that door and it stays that way             for the next four hours, all that can be heard is a lil banging and             many moans! Around eleven am, all three of them come, fully dressed             again and mack sees them both out, kissing each before they leave             his house! He then heads on into what would be his living room where             he kneels down before a lil stand and lights soem inscence and cups             his hands together appearing to be relaxing, meditating if you will,             but really just chillin'! About an hour later, frank and two other             guys come walking on in and find mack doing what he was doing still!             They all just sit down and wait for him to get up! In like ten             minutes he does an dwithout turning around says!

Mack: Hey boys, what up?! Don't know how to             knock huh frank?

Frank: Hey man, its just me and these bunch of             guys, c'mon!

Mack turns around and smiles, then takes a seat             and for the next ten hours, all of them sit around talking about             this and that, shit from the past mostly, but they refer to make             match at mania as well! Towards nightfall, well, a few hours into             the night, everyone but mack leaves who heads on to bed! The next             day at about four pm, he packs up his things and catches a ride to             the airport where he waits for about an hour before getting on a             plane and heading to seattle washington! While on the plane, mack             slips on his headphones again and the album by Kid Rock title Devil             Without A Cause begins playing as the scene fades!

Around twelve to fourteen hours later, the plane arrives in             Seattle where mack hops off the plane and does his thing going             through all the shit! Once he gets outside, he jumps into a limo             which takes him to the hotel where he is staying! Once there, mack             heads on into his reserved room, which is the penthouse sweet! He             lays his bag down on the bed and takes off his jacket, makes his way             to the bar and fixes a drink, then picks up the phone and makes a             call! The other end answers and sounds like a girl!

Mack: Hey babe, what up?!

Girl: Hey there mack! You finally in             seattle now?

Mack: Yea, did my thing over in japan             and up in detroit with my boys, now its time to show johnny and             rapid whats up!

Girl: Good, I know your gonna win! No             one is better than you, and mack, you are the best in every area!

Mack: I know babe, I'll see ya after             the show ok!

Girl: Ok, later hon!

Mack: Peace!

Mack hangs up the phone and finishes his drink,             then takes a few shot of whiskey and lays out his ring gear for             mania and a lil bag for it! Mack then walks on out on the balcony             and looks on out over the city of seattle with a smile on his face             and says to himself!

Mack: Man, I finally made it big, has big as             anyone can and this city has no idea what is about to hit them! Of             course, neither does johnny or rapid! Them boys think they have my             number this time, they ain't ever seen me or faced me under these             conditions! They have no f'n clue what I am about, but will soon get             a taste of it tonight!

Mack then takes in some more of the sights and             air before heading back in and putting his gear in the bag, setting             it over near the door and laying his main bag at the foot of his             bed! He then picks up the phone and calls someone else, thsi time             you can't hear the other person, but it sounds as if its an ol'             friend! Once mack hangs up, he puts on his jacket and walks on out             of his room with a grin! For the next three days, mack just hangs             with his boys, every member of da gangstas and the kliq, not             partying, just chillin' and talking about wrestling in general,             somewhat about macks match as well! Then, the day of wrestlemania,             mack is shown in his l/r at the safeco field, its about two hours             before the show, he is dressed in his wrestling gear, hbk and viper             are both sitting around with him!

HBK: Man, this is it mack, your time has come,             the biggest match of your career!

Viper: Yea mack, its your time to shine!

Mack: I know             boys, I can't wait for this moment! Rapid and johnny, two of what             they each said, SEF's best and future! But where as they are the             future I admit, this is the present and as of now, I am the best and             wether they will admit it, I am better than they are!

HBK: Damn right man! But hey, ya wnat me to come             out there with ya, since everyone else will be out there!

Mack: Yea man, all da gangstas, the kliq. I got             them ringside seats, viper gonna be chillin' up with kid rock and             eminem, so yea man, you can be in my corner!

HBK: Alright, cool man! I just want to witness             this in person, cause I know it will be the best match ever in SEF             and probably won't ever get overshadowed!

Viper: Oh, it won't, mack will make sure of that             with his f'n talent, which I must say his talent out does rapid and             johnny by a long shot!

Mack: Thanks, both of ya, thanks, but hey, I             gotta head to the ring right now and say a few words ok, talk to ya             later ok!

HBK: Later man!

Viper: Take it easy!

Mack stands up and walks out the door, heads on             down the hall, nodding to people standing around talking, then makes             his way to the ring entrance! Out in the safeco field, the fans are             looking more than ready for tonights show, the biggest show of all,             wrestlemania! Then, the lights dim and a red light flashes around             the field as Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and every single person in             there jumps to their feet and scream for Daddy Mack who steps out on             stage and plays to the crowd as usual! He is wearing his usual ring             gear, the chaps, leather&chain vest, with the bikers cap worn             backwards and dangly earrings that say, Da Showstoppa on one side             and Daddy Mack on the other! His gear is red and black like usual,             his favorite colors! Mack proceeds to strut on down the ramp, a huge             smile on his face while the crowd continues cheering unbelievably             crazy for him! He then steps on to the apron and on through the             ropes where he does his gig, spins around some, lays his left leg             down while kneeling his right one and flexing for the fans as pyro             shoots off behind him! He then hops up and grabs a mic from             ringside, stands in the middle of the ring and looks to speak, but             every single fan in there begins chanting his name preventing him             from doing so!

Crowd:             Mack........Mack........Mack.......Mack......Mack......Mack.......Mack........Mack........

Mack just looks around smiling even more now and             waits a bit before they settle down, then he says!

Mack: Well ya know, all I gotta say to that is             this..........Whasss uup all ya all up in here?!

[crowd pops]

Mack: Man, tonight, tonight is gonna be a show             like no other! Myself, rapid, and the world champ johnny x, in a             dogg fight, one hour, no rules, anything goes, and just us three!             Whoooee, I garan damn tuee ya all da best damn show in town! But             now, let me say a few words, about, well to both of them, cause fatc             is, they both think something about me they shouldn't! Rapid,             johnny, ya both have been saying how I am to damn ol' to hang with             the "future" of his business, you two, but the thing is, how the             hell would either of you know a damn thing about me when not even my             best f'n friends no me to a tee! Now I admit it, I am nine years             your senior, both of ya I believe right, give or take a few months             and experience, god damn boys, I definitely got ya asses beat there             as well! back in da day, back when ya both were running around with             your snotty noses, crawling on moomy's knee an dbeing bent over             daddy's knees, I was starting my career, eighteen years ago! Now             some may think cause of how long I have been around that I am ol',             but fact is, I started when I was fourteen, went to the dungeon,             trained under stu hart for six months, then went to mexico and had             my first match, from there came japan and the birth of da showstoppa             and true king of deathmatches!I busted my ass over there like no             other, came over to the states when I was of age, tried to make it,             but was never able to, went to japan again, toured the world on my             own, worked for the russian mob, came back here and went to japan             before finally getting my chance in SEF! Beat my ol' friend viper at             last years king of the ring in a very good match, probably the best             yet! Then later that summer I beat matt hardy to become a two time             champ, defended it against hbk at sumerslam in a irn man match where             we wrestled to a draw in what could tie my match with viper as the             best! From there, SEF changed twice, but I stayed champ till a lil             gig that took place! I kinda stepped outta the light for a while,             let some others get a chance, but seeing as everyone else didn't             quite step up like I did, I entered myself in the rumble as number             one, won it and here I am, going into wrestlemania against two men I             have traveled withand tagged with! Both johnny and rapid are two men             who despite shit they have don ein SEF that may not look good, I do             still respect them and cannot wait to get this show goin'! Now back             to what they were saying, about me being to ol' and them both             wanting end my legacy, hell maybe they will double team me and             eliminate to start with, but like you said rapid, be forewarned,             cause boy, I have been on the recieving end of gang attack sbefore             and have overcome them, even against people of you and johnnys             caliber, even against people of my caliber! So if its a fight you             two want, you will get more than you bargain for! I am lder than ya             bth, but no way in hell am I to damn ol' for this gig! See rapid,             you said you were into the hsit I do now and how it so f'n stupid,             well pal, I was into it before I ever broke into this business, so             don't talk down to me about shit I know more about! You don't know             me pal, so that means you have no right to tell me what to do! and             besides, what makes you think I really oded and went into a coma,             maybe I was just throwing you and johnny off to keep you guys off             your guard, but then again, maybe now! You two will never know, but             know this, tonight, when ya both step into this ring, into my world,             the title is coming to only one man and that is myself, da original             showstoppa daddy mack! Rapid, johny, get your asses ready for the             worst, yet greatest night of your lifes! For tonight, I will beat             your both unmerciferfully, tear you apart, limb from f'n limb and             take back the world heavyweight championship! By the way johnny,             Heard what you and stu were talking, ol' mans cool as hell, taught             me a lot, but one problem, not everything I know! To figure me out,             ya should have gone to japan and mexico as well, talked to every             person I have ever been around and well then, ya might just figure             out half of what I am about, to figure out the rest, the only way I             see to do that is by getting some machine or whatever and hooking it             to my brain trying to get my thoughts and that out! What I am trying             to say is this, rapid, johnny, neither of ya will ever figure me             out, no matter how hard ya try, it won't happen, cause eif ya come             close, I'll just change my whole gig! Johnny, you can talk about             trying to counter this and that, rapid, you can talk about this and             that, calling me stupid without having a f'n clue as to what             happened, but to ya both, before ya go running your mouths, spewing             your shit, and spreading your lies like some cheap whore, do your             homework first, cause after hearing ya both, I now know ya both have             no idea what you getting into and when its all said and done with, I             will stand over the both of you in victory as always! But you were             both right on one thing, we are entering da dogg house and this is             the showcase of the immortals, but even more so boys, as of right             now, da f'n show is on!

Mack drops the mic and looks to the stage with             an intense look as the crowd lets out louder than life cheers and             Cowboy rehits! He then just grins and struts around some for the             fans before leaving the ring and heading b/s to his l/r where hbk             and viper are at! Viper is in his ring gear as well egtting ready             for the show! Mack takes a seat with them and they talk about mania             has the scene fades out and wrestlemania two             starts!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF