sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

King Of The Ring 2 {6/29/03}

Started by Taylor Andrews, January 02, 2014, 01:58:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

June 29th, 2003

A huge pyro shoots down from the rafters, then is followed by many more smaller ones and Headstrong by Trapt starts playing as King of the Ring kicks off live from the sold out Compaq Center In Houston, Texas! The camera pans all around, catching all the fans that are screaming and cheering for the start of the show! The view then cuts over to ringside at the commentator's table where Kid Rock, Eminem, and Daddy Mack are sitting!

Kid: Yo, yo, ho, and a bottle of rum, I mean, whiskey, I mean, welcome all to the show of shows, to King of the Ring!

Em: Oh yea, you crazy ass man! Tonight is gonna fucking kick ass though!

Mack: Yea guys, it sure is! We got a great card lined up tonight and even I am, involved in two matches, one being the main event which I will ref!

Kid: That match is by far the one I want to see the most! Viper and Kanyon are fucking building this up to be incredible!

Em: They sure are man! It's gonna be a brutal bloodbath if ya ask me!

Mack: I agree, but what ya guys think about the tournament this year to crown a new King of the Ring, pretty good?

Kid: Hell yea, not like the main event, but all four of these guys have busted their asses to make it this far, but only one can go on to win!

Em: Yea, tough choice as to who would win, but I think either Steiner or Bubba Ray!

Mack: Both are doing a great job and both want it bad! How about the Tag Title match! Ya think I'll win it with Steiner?

Kid: Nah, you'll probably get a 3D and pinned! You suck Mack!

Em: Yea man, The Dudleyz are gonna cream ya sorry ass!

Mack: Fuck ya both, damn ingrates, I outta fire ya!

Kid: Man, I'm just playin with ya, The Lady Thrillaz all the way!

Em: Yea Mack, it's all cool, Dudleyz are good champs, but you and Steiner know how to get the job done!

Mack: Yea, alright guys, but hey, how about the Women's Title match, looks ok!

Kid: Yea, but I like the triple threat street fight between Kayleia, Bella, and Victoria!

Em: True, those three women are going a lil more out to win than Cassie or Courtney tried for their match!

Mack: You guys got a point, the street fight looks to be better!

Kid: Hey, what about that free for all! Fought under hardcore rulz with some pretty good guys in it!

Em: Yea Mack, what's going down in that match, something special?

Mack: You guys will see! I have a lil surprise planned, but just wait till it happens!

Kid: Ok man, moving on now, the main event, the time when it all comes to one moment of truth, man this is gonna kick ass!

Em: Uh huh! These muthafuckas are gonna tear apart the whole arena I imagine!

Mack: I sure hope so, that would make for great action! But damn, these guys have busted their ass and to pick one that did better, worked harder is too hard to do! So let's roll on with it!

Backstage

The camera cuts back to the parking area where Andrew Velzian and Cassie Michaels are shown entering the arena. Suddenly Christina Aguilera runs up to them with a mic in her hand, "Cassie any last minute thoughts on your match with your sister tonight?" Cassie looks at her and answers the question, "All I have to say is she better bring her A Game because tonight I will walk out of here the new Women's Champion no matter what it takes! But something, or should I say someone she shouldn't bring is her boyfriend Blake Darkness because if he tries anything tonight, he'll find out the true meaning of Ass Kicking when Andrew gets a hold of him" Cassie and Andrew brush past Christina on there way to their lockeroom.

KOTR Semi-Finals Match

Chris Cage makes his way out to the ring and is soon followed by Scott Steiner who is accompanied by Patricia! Cage starts off by running at Steiner and catches him off guard with a clothesline, sending Steiner reeling back into a corner! Cage then lets a couple right fly before looking for an irish whip! Steiner reverses the whip and sends Cage into the ropes, then meets him with a huge clothesline, turning Cage inside out! Steiner then picks up cage and lifts him up in a press slam and raises him a few times before letting drop down face first on the turnbuckles! As Cage flies backwards, Steiner catches him in a waistlock and hits him with a release german suplex! He then stands up looks around to the crowd with a smile before clubbing Cage in the back and setting him up, hitting a reverse ddt! Steiner rolls Cage on his stomach and looks to lock in the Steiner Recliner, but Cage quickly crawls to the ropes and holds on as tight as he can! The two men get up and Steiner punches cage a few times, then sets him up for a powerbomb, but Cage backdrops Steiner to the mat! Cage then stomps on Steiner before picking him up and looking for the death valley driver! he is able to get Steiner up, but Steiner slips behind Cage and clubs him in the back, then ends up whipping into the ropes and hits him with a belly to belly suplex! Steiner then grabs Cage and locks in the Steiner Recliner on him, wrenching on him with all his power! Cage tries to break free, but ends up giving in to the move and gives up!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by submission.....................Scott Steiner!

911 hits as Steiner shoves Cage to the mat hard and raises his hands up as Patricia jumps in and celebrates with him!

Kid: Damn, nice opening match we had tonight, hope this how the rest of show will go!

Em: Me too man! All the matches look great, so we'll see!

Mack: I have a feeling tonight will be a night to remember, especially for Kanyon!

Backstage

The camera switches to the SEF Interview station backstage where Pamela is standing with David Flair. "David Tonight, you will have to go through two very tough opponents, Bubba Ray Dudley and if you beat him, you'll be facing Scott Steiner in the finals. Now with your father not being here to assist do you feel a disadvantage?" David looks at her funny and replies, "Disadvantage? Why would I be? I don't need my father here tonight. The Flairs have a long tradition of winning clean matches. We don't need any help or outside assistance. Now Once I take care of D-von Dudley I'll get a chance to face Rick Steiner and become the first back to back King of The Ring winner!" Pamela looks at her him and says, "Umm David What are you talking about? Your father is the Dirtiest play in the game, he's famous for cheating to win matches. Besides that, your facing Bubba Ray not D-von and If you win it's Scott Steiner you'll be facing not Rick" David nods his and says, "Right that's what I said". He walks off leaving Pamela confused. She looks into the camera and mumbles, "I hope he doesn't become King again, we already have too many crazy people running around here and we don't need one as King!

KOTR Semi-Finals Match

Bubba Ray Dudley and David Flair both make their entrances to the ring and soon the two men lock up! Bubba overpowers Flair and backs him into a corner where they look for a clean break, but Flair goes for a chop only to be blocked and nailed with a right by Bubba! Bubba then whips Flair across the ring to the other corner and charges him, but is met with a kick to the face! Flair jumps on the second rope and jumps off with a huge clothesline on Bubba! Flair then kicks Bubba in the ribs before picking him up and hitting a piledriver on him! He then goes to the top rope and looks for a moonsault, but at the last minute, Bubba rolls out of the way and Flair gets nothing but canvas! Bubba gets up holding his head, but shakes it off and grabs Flair by the head, giving him a suplex, then picks him up and ddt's him and pins, 1........2........kickout! Bubba starts punching Flair in the head, then picks him up and whips into the ropes looking for a clothesline, but Flair ducks and comes flying back with a forearm smash taking Bubba down! Flair then goes outside and gets a crowbar from under the ring, then comes back and looks to use it on Bubba when the ref stops him and takes it away! Flair argues with the ref allowing Bubba to get up and grab him in a full nelson, then hit the Bubba Bomb and pins, 1...........2...........3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall.....................Bubba Ray Dudley!

Bombshell hits as Bubba stand up and celebrates his win!

Kid: Damn nice match if ya ask me! Bubba and Flair really took it to one another!

Em: They sure did! Flair tried to get hardcore though and it cost him!

Mack: Yea and in a way, Bubba got some revenge on him for last year, now let's see if he can win it!

Backstage

The camera switches to the lockeroom of Kayelia and Bryan Kanyon where Kanyon is helping Kayelia prepare for her match by having her workout on the punching bag, "That's good baby keep um coming" Kayelia listens to Bryan not only punching the bag but kicking it as well. "Oh wait a minute , Victoria is going for that lead pipe." As soon as Bryan says that, Kayelia grabs a steel chair and smacks it into the punching bag a couple of times before throwing it down. Bryan looks at her and asks her, "Are you ready?" , Kayelia smirks and replies, "I'm not telling you anything you don't already know". The two laugh before walking out of the lockeroom.

Street Fight
Triple Threat Match

All the Things She Said blasts over the sound system as Victoria walks through the curtain to a round of boos. She walks down the ramp and looks under the ring grabbing weapons and throwing them into the ring. She slides into the ring as "Imaginery" by Evancence hits the PA system and Bella walks through the curtain to a round of cheers from the males of the crowd. She slowly walks down the ramp eyeing Victoria who has a steel chair in hand. Bella reaches the ring and cautiously slides into the ring as "MY Pleague" hits the sound system and Kayelia Manson walks through the curtain followed by her boyfriend Bryan Kanyon. Victoria is eyeing her as Kayelia walks down the ramp. Victoria starts screaming this is my match" at Kayelia when suddenly from behind Bella attacks Victoria with a clothesline sending Victoria over the top rope. The ref calls for the bell as the match begins. As soon as Victoria hits the floor Kayleia begins to put the boots to her. Kayleia kicks her several times before Bella delivers a base ball slide dropkick to Kayleia. Bella grabs Victoria and whips her into the steel steps but Victoria reverses and Bella is the one crashing back first into the steps. Victoria grabs Bella and slides her into the ring. Victoria slides in afterwards and whips her into the ropes and looks for a clothesline but Bella ducks , bounces off the ropes and nails Victoria with a dropkick.. Bella covers Victoria for 1...2 when Kayleia breaks it up with a stop sign to the back of Bella. Kayleia nails her a couple more times before she throws the sign down. Kayleia grabs Bella and delivers a brainbuster to her. Kayleia covers Bella and hooks the leg for 1..2... when Victoria delivers a chair shot to the back of Kayleia. Victoria nails her a couple more times before placing the chair in the middle of ring. She grabs Kayleia and whips her into the ropes and excutes a perfect drop toe hold as Kayleia's skull hits the chair hard. As Victoria is getting up Bella hits her square in the forehead with the brass knuckles. Bella slides out of the ring and looks under the ring pulling out a table. She picks it up and slides it in the ring. She then reaches under the ring and pulls out an old potato sack bag and slides it into the ring. She then slides her self into the ring and sets up the table near the corner. Then she grabs the potato sack and holds it up in the air. She then to the crowds amazement, pour thumbtacks all over the table. The crowd cheers her, knowing someone will go through that table. She turns back around and only sees Kayelia who is beginning to get up. Victoria has crawled out of the ring and is hiding below the ring. So Bella grabs Kayelia and lifts her up and places her on the top turnbuckle. She climbs up all the way to the top turnbuckle and hooks Kayelia. Then with the crowd on their feet, Bella delivers a superplex on Kayelia from the Top Rope all the way down through the thumbtack covered table. A "Holy Shit" chants breaks out as the table is broken in two with Kayelia lying there motionless. Kanyon looks on in horror. He tries to get in the ring but the ref won't let him. The ring is littered with thumbtacks as there is motion outside the ring as Victoria has crawled out from underneath the ring. She is bleeding from the forehead from the Brass Knuckles shot earlier. She pulls out a little hand held mirror. She stares at it for a second talking to it and looking at her self in the mirror. She then looks up at the ring and sees Bella slowly getting up. She smirks and slides in the ring. Bella gets to her feet but she met with a vicious mirror shot to the forehead. The glass shatters all over the place and Victoria smirks looking down Bella whose forehead is trickling out blood from the nasty mirror shot. She slowly picks up Bella and hits her with the "Widows Peak". She covers Bella for the 1...2......3!!!!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall......................Victoria!

"All the thing she said" hits the PA as the ref raises her hand quickly and then calls for medic personnel as Kaynon enters the ring to check on his motionless girlfriend. The camera pans from Kayelia to Bella whose long blonde hair has now turned completely red from the mirrior shot. The medics arrive at the ring and put Bella on a back board and a neck brace. They load her onto a stretcher and wheel her out. A second sets of paramedics come out to help Kayelia but Kaynon refuses as he scoops Kayelia up in his arms and carries her to the back.

Kid: Holy Shit! Did you hear that mirror bursting over Bella's head?

Em: Hell Yeah but Kayelia took quite a bump through that tack covered table!

Mack: Those Bitches took it to the extreme tonight, I didn't expect to see this much carnage until the main event!

Backstage

The camera switches back to where Bella is being loaded onto an ambulance. There are several wrestlers back there looking on to see what has happened. They finish loading her into the ambulance and drive away with sirens blaring.

The Camera switches back to the lockeroom of Bryan Kaynon and Kayelia Manson as trainers try to check on her but she refuses them. Bryan tries to talk some sense into her, "Baby please let them help you, that's all they want to do. Just let them take you to a hospital and get you checked out" Kayelia looks over her at him, "No I wanna stay here and watch you win the World Title from the son of a bitch Viper. Then after you win, I'll go to the hostipal." Bryan looks at her, "You Promise?" and Kayelia replies "With all my heart", Bryan nods in approval and sends the medics away and hands Kayelia a cold pack her for neck as the camera cuts back to ringside.

Free For All
Hardcore Rulz

Out of the five men that are supposed to be in the match, The Undertaker and Jushin "Thunder" Lyger fail to show up! This leaves David Flair, Ricky McMoney, and Andrew Velzian! The three of them make their way out and soon the action gets underway! Flair takes out Ricky with some crowbar shots to the head and lays him out on the arena floor! Once Velzian is out there, the two go punch for punch and Velzian soon as Flair back in the corner! he then whips Flair across the ring and charges him for a clothesline, but gets kicked in the face! Flair then grabs a trash can lid and belts Velzian in the face, then clotheslines him down! Flair picks up a trash can and slams it down on Velzian a few times before grabbing a singapore cane and laying into Velzian with some hard shots to the head and ribs! After about ten shots, Flair drops the cane and grabs his crowbar and as Velzian stands up, Flair swings and nails Velzian square in the head laying him out! Ricky gets up, but Flair floors him with teh crowbar ad lays him out as well, then pins Velzian, 1............2...........3!

Mack gets up and grabs the mic from J-Lo and says!

Mack: Alright, before this lil honey announces the winner here, got a lil announcement of mine to make, so here goes!

Mack walks over and pulls a briefcase from under the commentator's table, then slides in the ring!

Mack: I made this match to see who just was more hardcore between these five men, but only three showed and two got their asses handed to them by this man here, David Flair! So David, you proved your hardcore, now you get this, the brand new SEF Xtreme Championship!

Mack opens the briefcase and pulls out a title which is gold and has a big red X on the front of it! He hands the title to Flair and raises his hand in the air before tossing the mic to J-Lo and heading backstage!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and brand new, first ever Xtreme Champion...................David Flair!

What Were All About hits as Flair climbs the turnbuckle celebrate with his new title!

Kid: Damn, that was a hell of a surprise, nice one that Mack did!

Em: Yea, a new title and apparently it is kinda like the hardcore title right I guess!

Backstage

The camera switches backstage to the lockeroom of Scott Steiner as he and Daddy Mack are talking last minute strategy. Whitney and Patricia are sitting on the couch talking. Steiner turns to Mack and says, "I say what your did to that Shaun Venom guy on Superstars, you kicked his ass! Who was that punk anyway? Mack responses, " Thanks man , oh he's just some old rival and he thought he could take me". Suddenly the door opens with a production guy telling them their up next. Mack and Steiner turn to Whitney and Patricia and signal to them to get the oil out. They do and Patricia starts rubbing down Steiner as Whitney rubs down Mack. They rub them all over with oil and all 4 of them walk out of the lockeroom towards the ring.

SEF World Tag Team Championship

Bombshell By Powerman 5000 hits as all 3 dudleys walk through the crowd to nice pop from the crowd. They pose at the top of the ramp before heading down the ramp and sliding into the ring. They pose on the turnbuckles for a couple of seconds before the lights go out. "Holla if you hear me!" is heard over the PA System as Red sirens all around the arena begin to flash. The crowd roars as Scott Steiner with Patricia walk through the curtain. He slowly walks down the ramp with Patricia on his arm and stops at the bottom of the ramp as, "Cowboy" hits the PA System. The crowd continues to cheer as Daddy Mack walks through the curtain arm in arm with his wife Whitney Marret. The crowd cheers them as they walk down the ramp and join Steiner and Patricia at the bottom of the ramp. Daddy Mack takes a microphone from behind his back and speaks, " Now as your all know I'm about fairness. That is the reason why I replacement D-von with Spike knowing that D-von was not able to wrestle. But I show up her today and to my surprise D-von is here. You didn't think I was going to let it be 3 on 2 did you? See just like the Spike and Bubba Ray I have backup. Just someone to let's say even up the sides" As he finishes speaking the letters H, B, K flash up on the Titantron as "Sexy Boy" hits. The crowd goes crazy as Shawn Michaels dances through the curtain. The Dudley boys are outraged as Shawn dances down the ramp and meets Mack and Steiner. They all 3 slide into the ring and go after the Dudleys Boys. Mack takes care of Spike and throws him over the top rope. Steiner clotheslines Bubba over the top rope as Michaels is working on D-von in the corner. Michaels looks to Steiner and Mack and smirk. Shawn whips D-von out of the corner and Steiner and Mack execute a 3-D to D-von. The ref orders Shawn out of the ring and Shawn takes his advice and slides out of the ring. As Steiner and Mack celebrate Spike and Bubba attack them from behind with forearms. Bubba hooks Steiner and gives her a suplex. Then Bubba helps Spike clothesline Mack out of the ring. The ref orders Bubba out of the ring as Spike goes to work on Steiner. Spike applies a front headlock on Steiner trying to wear him down early in the match really wrenching down on him! Steiner feels pain from it, but fights up and ends up giving Spike a backdrop to the mat! He then picks up Spike and tries for a suplex, but Spike slips down behind him and shoves him into the ropes, then runs at him for a dropkick, but Steiner grabs his feet and flips him over into the corner, his own corner where he tags in Bubba who charges it Steiner, knocking him down with a clothesline! Bubba picks up Steiner and looks for an irish whip but gets reversed and hit with a belly to belly suplex! Steiner then tags out to Mack who comes flying off the top rope with a Mack Attack on Bubba! Spike runs in and clubs Mack in the back, then whips into the ropes, but gets reversed and hit with a spear! Mack picks up Spike and gives him a piledriver, then rolls him to the outside! He turns around and Bubba is getting to his feet, so Mack kicks him in the gut looks for a piledriver, but gets backdropped! Bubba recovers somewhat and picks up Mack for scoop slam, but Mack slips behind and shoves him to Steiner who came in and clotheslines Bubba hard! Steiner then picks up Bubba and gives him a reverse russian leg sweep! Spike is up and runs at Mack who moves way, but grabs Spike's arm and locks him in the Show Strangla! Spike struggles for a bit, but ends up tapping! Mack soon let's go cause Bubba is the legal man! He picks up Bubba and tags in Steiner, then the two whip Bubba into the ropes and hit him with a double clothesline! Mack gets out of the ring and soon Steiner lays out Bubba with a reverse ddt! He pins, but only gets a two count! Steiner stars punching away at Bubba, but is met with punches by Bubba and soon Bubba gets away enough to tag in Spike who charges at Steiner, ramming his head into his gut a few times! Spike then looks for the Dudley Dog, but Steiner keeps a hold of him and hits an atomic drop! Steiner then locks in the Steiner Recliner on Spike! Bubba looks to come in, but Mack runs in and tackles Bubba, keeping him back! Spike eventually gives up!

J-Lo: Here are your winners by submission and new Tag Team Champions................Daddy Mack and Scott Steiner!

911 hits as Steiner stand up as does Mack and they both smile at one another while the ref hands them their titles and raises their hands in the air! Whitney and Patricia climb in the ring and celebrate with them!

Kid: Hell yea, Mack did it! A seven time tag champ with his new partner, Scott Steiner!

Em: Fuck yea man! Mack is da man! Well, he and Steiner both did a great job!

Backstage

The camera switches back to the interveiw station where Fred is standing by with the current women's champion , Courtney Michaels. Fred, "Courtney up next you put your women's title on the line as you face your own flesh and blood, your own sister Cassie Michaels." Courtney just stares at him and replies, "This is my title, my title and I am not going to let anyone take it anyway from me, not even my own Sister!" Courtney storms away hugging her title closely.

SEF Women's World Championship

The Way I Am hits the PA System as Courtney Michaels walks through the curtain followed by her boyfriend, Blake Darkness. The crowd is all over Courtney and Blake with boos. They walk down the ramp ignoring the crowd. They both slide in the ring and pose in the middle of the ring. Courtney kisses her title and hugging it very tightly as "Don't let me get me" hits and the crowd erupts in cheers for Cassie Michaels and her boyfriend the returning Andrew Velzian. Cassie & Andrew pose at the top of the ramp before Cassie bolts down it and slides into the ring. She runs towards Courtney who is still hugging her title and spears her right out of her boots. Cassie delivers rights and lefts as the ref tries to get her off of Courtney. Cassie finally gets off as Courtney rolls out of the ring and does some talking with Blake. The ref begins the ten count as Courtney slowly walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. They circle each other before Cassie runs at Courtney but Courtney moves and delivers a drop toe hold to Cassie. Courtney begins kicking several times before applying a camel clutch. Cassie quickly gets to the bottom rope quickly. Courtney lets go and begins kicking Cassie a couple more times. She slowly lets Cassie get to her feet when she whips her into the ropes and nails Cassie with a neckbreaker. She covers Cassie for the 1....2. but Cassie kicks out. Courtney begins to angry and she grabs Cassie by the hair pulling her up but Cassie counters with a couple kicks to the gut and sends Courtney into the corner. Cassie delivers a couple chops to Courtney. Courtney grabs her and throws her into the corner and delivers a couple of chops of her own. Courtney grabs Cassie and kicks her in the stomach and lifts her up setting Cassie on the top turnbuckle. But Cassie counters and pushes Courtney off. Cassie stands up and signals for the moonsault but Blake Darnkess stands up on the apron and shakes the top rope making her fall and land hard on her back. Andrew runs over and begins punching Blake like crazy. They both exchange punches and ref gets out of the ring to try to stop them. While the ref is distracted Courtney rolls out of the ring and grabs her women's title from the timekeeper. She slides in the ring and Cassie is getting up. She swings the belt at Cassie but Cassie ducks and Courtney gets kicked in the guy causing her to drop her title. Cassie executes a ddt on the title belt. Cassie slides the title belt out of the ring and climbs the top turnbuckle and connects with a moonsault. She yells at the ref and he notices the cover and counts 1...2....3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and new Women's Champion....................Cassie Michaels!

"Don't let me get me" blasts as Cassie and Andrew celebrate in the ring.

Kid: Shit, Cassie used the title to win, but hey, with a sister like hers, who can blame her!

Em: That's for sure man! Nice match though, them to really tore each other apart!

Backstage

The camera switches inside the lockeroom of Scott Steiner, where they are popping Champagne bottles celebrating the win of Steiner and Mack as the new tag team champions. Suddenly Shawn Michaels shows up along with his new student Uneek. "Hey Scott, I want you to meet the newest superstar in the SEF, Uneek" Scott turns and looks at him as Uneek speaks, "I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory over the dudley boys" Steiner smirks and replies, "Thanks Kid, would you like some Champagne?" Uneek nods and Steiner busts him over the head with a champagne bottle. Steiner, "Don't you ever walk into this company and think your getting yourself an Intercontineal Title Shot, Shawn if you don't mind would you like to take out the trash?" Shawn nods and laughs as he picks up Uneek and throws him out of the lockeroom into the wall across from Steiner's lockeroom. Shawn high fives Steiner as Steiner and Patricia walks out of the lockeroom towards the ring for the finals of the King of the Ring Tournament.

KOTR Finals Match

Scott Steiner makes his way out to the ring with Patricia by his side and soon following, out comes Bubba Ray Dudley! The two men stare down each other before they lock up and after a long struggle, Steiner shoves Bubba back into a corner and does a pose! Bubba gets pissed and runs at him, clotheslining Steiner down! Bubba then picks him up and looks for a powerbomb, but Steiner fights it and grabs Bubba's legs, then slingshots him into the turnbuckles, causing Bubba to hit the ringpost! Steiner gets up and grabs Bubba in a waistlock and hits a german suplex on him into a pin, 1..........2..........kickout! Both men get up and start trading punches when Bubba knees Steiner in the gut and hits a couple of is famous punches before an elbow to the head, then a double axe handle smash! Bubba picks him up and scoop slams Steiner near the corner, then goes up for a senton splash, but misses! Steiner stomps on Bubba, then picks him up with amazing strength and presses Bubba above his head before slamming him down face first! Steiner then grabs Bubba and hits a reverse russian leg sweep and pins, 1............2............3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner by pinfall and the 2003 King of the Ring................Scott Steiner!

911 hits as Steiner his handed his trophy and Patricia comes in to celebrate with him! He holds the trophy up in the air while raising Patricia's arm up, then kissing her!

Kid: Whooee, what a match by two tough son of a bitches and what a win by Steiner!

Em: You can say that man! Those two both wanted it, but Steiner got it, what a match!

Backstage

The camera is once again in the lockeroom of Scott Steiner. Kayelia and Bryan are talking as the camera picks up on their conversation. Kayelia, "But I want to go with you Bryan!", Bryan, "No we already discussed this, you will stay here and with Scott, Shawn, Patricia and Whitney and watch the match on the monitor. I don't want you getting anymore hurt then you already are" Kayelia, "But." Bryan, "No Buts you stay here while I go kick Viper's Ass" he said before kissing her on the forehead and walking out of the lockeroom with Daddy Mack.

2 Out Of 3 Falls
1st Fall: Street Fight
2nd Fall: Cage Match
3rd Fall: Ladder Match
SEF World Heavyweight Championship
Special Guest Referee: Daddy Mack

The first one to make his way out to the ring is Daddy Mack who is wearing a referee shirt and his accompanied by Scott Steiner and Patricia Stratigias! Mack gets in the ring and dances around while Steiner and Patricia take a seat at the commentator's table!

Kid: Yo Scotty, what up?

Em: Hey man, what ya doing out here?

Steiner: I just wanted to get a first hand look at what these two guys are about, cause who knows, I may be next in line for a title shot!

Kid: Yea, shit man, i don't blame ya for that!

Steiner: I know, these guys are both good and I want to scout them out all I can!

Em: Alright man, well nice having ya, but let's get started!

Just then, Superstars hits and out comes Bryan Kanyon looking pumped up as hell, walking to the ring with a serious look on his face! Then, Superman hits and out walks the World Heavyweight Champion Viper who has a serious look as well, but also a mean, sadistic look, the same one everyone as come to know of this man! Viper makes his way to the ring and after doing his thing, unstraps the belt and hands it to Mack who after throwing weapons in the ring, holds the title up for all to see before handing it off to ringside! Viper and Kanyon step face to face, staring ice cold stares through one another, their builds not being much different, 'cept for Viper having a couple inches and a few pounds, but all in all, they measure up quite the same physically! The two just stand there, neither wanting to throw the first punch, but both wanting to fight to the death! After Mack rings the bell and a few intense minutes pass by, they begin circling each other and soon lock up! They push and work for an advantage like two pitbulls locked together, but neither man goes down or back! After a long struggle, Viper starts to overpower Kanyon and backs him into a corner, then lets go and swings for a right hand when Kanyon ducks and turns around laying into him with his own right hands! Kanyon then whips Viper across the ring and charges him, but gets kicked in the face and clotheslined to the mat! Viper picks up a trash can and looks to use it, but Kanyon rolls away as he slams it down! Kanyon then jumps up and kicks Viper in the back of the legs before whipping him into the ropes and clotheslining him! He then grabs a table from outside and brings it in setting it up near a corner! he goes to grab Viper, but gets punched a few times in the gut, then Viper hits Kanyon with a ddt! Viper looks around the ring and grabs a singapore cane, cracks Kanyon in the back with it, then in the head before throwing it down and jumping out of the ring! He searches around under the ring until he smiles and pulls out a sledgehammer! Viper climbs back in the ring with the hammer and sets up Kanyon looking to hit him with it and once Kanyon stands, up, Viper nails him square in the head with it! He then picks up Kanyon and drags him to the table, lifts him up high and gives him Sinful though the table! Viper drags Kanyon who is bleeding away from the broken table and pins him, 1............2.............3!

J-Lo: Here is your winner of the first fall by pinfall....................Viper!

The cage starts lowering right away signaling the starts of the second fall! Viper grabs his sledgehammer and leans on it with a grin, but Mack looks to take it and toss it out! The two argue and soon the cage is now set in place! Kanyon has crawled up to his feet and has a singapore cane in his hand! He yells to Viper who turns around and gets a cane shot to the head, then another, and a third one putting Viper down! Kanyon then picks up Viper and whips him into the ropes, but runs with him and slams up against the cage! He does that a couple more times before taking Viper's head and slamming it off the side of the cage! Kanyon then grabs the sledgehammer and looks to hit Viper, but Viper ducks and clubs Kanyon in the back, then rams him into the cage and rubs his already bloody head on the steel causing him to bleed even more! Viper then knees Kanyon in the gut and looks for The Unforgiven, but gets backdropped by Kanyon who recovers and stomps away at Viper before getting a trash can lid and bashing Viper in the head with it! He then picks up Viper and gives him a suplex, then starts climbing the cage! He gets almost to the top when Viper is up and climbs up quickly, grabbing his leg and pulling him down to the top rope! The two slug it out right there and soon, Viper begins slamming Kanyon's head off the cage and gives him a russian leg sweep off the top rope! They both hit the mat and lay there for a few minutes before Viper starts moving! Kanyn begins to move as well and gets his hand on the sledgehammer! The two get to their feet and Viper looks for a right hand when Kanyon swings the hammer and catches him in the gut, then lifts him up and hits the Disillusion on Viper! Kanyon starts to crawl and soon makes his way out of the cage through the door!

J-Lo: Here is your winner of the second fall................Bryan Kanyon!

Mack looks around him and just grins a lil cause of all the carnage, then the cage begins raising up and a cable with a loop lowers down to Mack who grabs the World Title and straps it to the cable which then raises up twenty five feet into the air! Kanyon is sitting on the arena floor, leaned back against the ring while Viper is leaned back in the corner of the ring! Mack motions to the back and out comes two men carrying a twenty foot ladder! They stand it up at ringside and head to the back! Kanyon gets up and walks over in front of the ladder looking to grab it when runs and baseballs slides under the bottom rope, hitting Kanyon and knocking him into the ladder! Viper then picks up Kanyon and whips him into the steel steps, then grabs the ladder and slides it in the ring! He gets in the ring and looks to set up the ladder when Kanyon jumps in and clubs him in the back, then pushes him into the ropes and clotheslines him! Kanyon then picks up the ladder and sets it up and looks to climb it, but Viper jumps up and kicks him in the knee, then grabs him in a waistlock and gives him a german suplex! Viper looks around the ring, then grins when he sees the sledgehammer! he picks it up and looks to bash Kanyon in the head, but Kanyon reaches up and low blows Viper! Kanyon then grabs Viper's arm and brings him down, locking in the Crippler Crossface! Viper starts screaming and struggling to break free, Kanyon just cinching it on more! Viper almost looks to tap which would mean nothing, but refuses and starts rocking himself and soon rolls over Kanyon and out of the hold! Both men get up and start trading punches when Kanyon punches Viper's hurt arm and then kicks him in the gut and hits the Disillusion on him! Kanyon then starts climbing the ladder and makes it close to the top when Viper comes climbing up behind him! He grabs Kanyon's foot and works his way up, clubbing Kanyon in the back, before backdropping him off the ladder! The two men lay there for a minute or so before Viper begins moving and gets to his feet! Kanyon does the same, but Viper now has the sledgehammer and brings it crashing into Kanyon's ribs, then bashes him in the back with it before dropping the hammer and setting up Kanyon, hitting The Unforgiven on him! Viper then looks to Mack and laughs at him, saying, "Fuck You"! Viper then starts climbing the ladder, but somehow Kanyon makes it to his feet and grabs Viper's foot who kicks Kanyon away from him and keeps climbing! Suddenly, Shawn Michaels comes running out and nails a clothesline on Kanyon! Mack looks pissed and gets in Shawn's face arguing with him while Kanyon gets up and looks to climb the ladder! Then out of nowhere, Mack and Shawn nail a double superkick on Kanyon, laying him out! Viper is now reaching for the title and Scott Steiner jumps in the ring looking pissed at Mack and Shawn! he helps up kanyon and looks to hug him, but grabs him tight and delivers a huge belly to belly suplex to him! Viper has now grabbed the title and Mack rings the bell!

J-Lo: Here is your winner of the third fall and still World Champion..................Viper!

Viper climbs down and looks around at all three men standing there with Kanyon laid out and gets confused! Mack just grins and offers a handshake to Viper who refuses and leaves the ring as Superman is playing! Then, Kayleia Manson runs out and checks on Kanyon when Patricia looks to stop her! Kayleia gets Patricia down and soon, Whitney Marret comes running out to the ring and tackles Kayleia! She sets up Kayleia for a piledriver and Patricia comes off the second rope turning it onto a spiked piledriver! Mack then gets a mic as the crowd is a bit stunned!

Mack: Just so you all know what happened here, let me explain it ok! See, Bryan Kanyon is a great athlete among us all in this business, but he does not have what it takes to be a champion of my liking! Now, viper does not either, but I have a personal score to settle with Viper and that's why the only man to beat Viper will be my tag team partner, Scott Steiner! But more about Kanyon! This kid claimed that me and him were in the same damn promotion together a year and a half ago, some ICW or shit name like that! Well boy, I was never in that place at that time, so you never knew Daddy Mack from the past! I do have a copycat artist out there who likes to use my name, so it was probably him, cause I know it wasn't me! Now then, on a final note for all you morons out there who still cannot grasp what just happened! We took Kanyon out cause he is not championship material and Viper, well I offered him a chance to be with us, but I knew he wouldn't take it, so come next month, as long as he signs that dotted line, Viper will be putting up the gold against my champion, Scott Steiner! Besides myself or Shawn here, Steiner is the only man I want as my champion and you all should to if you know what's good for you! Now get ready for a very hostile takeover in this business, cause The Coporate Rebellion is going to rise up and destroy anyone who dare oppose us! Now hit our music!

Mack drops the mic as Lose Yourself by Eminem hits and he raises up Steiner's arm as well as HBK's arm while Whitney and Patricia are one either side! The five of them pose like that on every side of the ring while the crowd boos them as loud as they can and the show goes off the air!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF