sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Extreme 7 {5/12/04}

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 13, 2014, 08:20:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Taylor Andrews

May 12th, 2004

The shot comes alive inside the TD Waterhouse Arena in Orlando, Florida and the camera pans over the screaming diehard fans as Paranoid by Black Sabbath comes shouting out over the pa system sending the fans into more of a frenzy. The camera soon drops down at ringside, just a couple feet from the apron where the commentators table sits and behind it is the studmuffin of ECW known as Joel Gertner. Next to him is the ol' voice of ECW, Joey Styles. Together they will call tonights show.

Joel Gertner: Hello Orlando, damn its hot down here, but then the action tonight looks even hotter.

Joey Styles: You can say that again, the matches lined up are looking good.

Joel Gertner: Were startng out with a street fight between two men are roughy matched up good and have never faced each other, those two being Tommy2Cool and The Jackal.

Joey Styles: Looks like a good match, but also that tag team tables match involving the Dudleyz against Taker and Abyss. Dudleyz may finally get theirs tonight.

Joel Gertner: Don't count on that, Bubba and D-Von I know will pull out everything they got to win their first match back in SEF.

Joey Styles: Whatever, Dudleyz aren't that good anymore. Anyways, we also got triple threat with three new guys who don't impress me much, so I don't care about it. Afterwards is a hardcore match between Spike and Carlos, so Carlos, kick his ass.

Joel Gertner: I personally think both these guys will do an excellent job tonight as will the owmen invloved in that fatal four way match as well. Plus we got a singapore cane match between Marcuz Rage and Scotty Byrnes, whoever that is.

Joey Styles: Scotty ain't much of a threat, so I go with Rage, hand down. And as for th emain event, I personally wanna see Mack get his beat, so despite who she is, I am pulling for Whitney to win.

Joel Gertner: Well, I wouldn't mine seeing her win, but I don't really know who to pick as the match itself should be real kick ass and I am just looking forward to a great show, so speaking of which, lets get on with it.

Street Fight
Tommy2Cool w/Sick Boy vs. The Jackal w/Christine

Leech by Sevendust hits the pa and out runs Tommy to the ring, slides in and poses a bit, Sick Boy following and staying at ringside. Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits the pa and Jackal comes walking out with Christine at his side. They get to ringside and Jackal kisses his wife, then slides in the ring and before he can stand Tommy is on him quickly with boots to the head and back. Tommy then lifts up Jackal and plants him with a quick ddt. He rolls to the outide and throws in a trashc an full of weapons, grabs a steel chair and slides back in. Jackal is up and Tommy swings the chair, but misses and Jackal moves around, grabs Tommy and executes a release german suplex flipping Tommy all the way over on his stomach. Jackal picks up the trash can emptying the contents and spots something he likes. He stuffs the can in a corner, then picks up what he spotted, a singapore cane and lets loose a hard shot to Tommy's ribs when he stands. Jackal then runs off the ropes and nails a swing to Tommy's head laying him out. Jackal seems pretty well pleased and climbs up top, looks for the Pounce of The Jackal, but at the last second, Tommy rolls away causing Jackal to crash and burn. Tommy recovers and gets to his feet, picks up trash can lid and bashes Jackal in the head a few times cutting him open a lil, then picks him up and looks to whip him into the corner with the trash can. Jackal puts on the brakes and reverse sending Tommy back first into it. Tommy staggers out holding his back and Jackal grabs him hitting a side belly to belly. Jackal lifts Tommy back up into a scoop slam postion, but hold him and throws him backwards for a fallaway slam. Jackal sits up and then stands, kicks a now standing Tommy in the gut, then sets up and nails the Jackal Effect. He then pins..........1.........2........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................The Jackal!

Don't Tread On Me by Metallica hits the pa and Jackal raises his hand up as Christine climbs in to celebrate with him.

Joel Gertner: Good match between them two, Jackal earned a nice victory over Tommy.

Joey Styles: I was hoping to see Tommy kick his ass, but maybe we'll see it again soon.

Backstage

The view goes backstage to the office of Daddy Mack and Mack is inside now along with Whitney and the two are talking it seems.

Daddy Mack: So how ya feeling babe?

Whitney Marret: How do you think I feel? I feel great, but nervous. Your my husband, but I need to beat you and badly.

Daddy Mack: I know babe, I expect no less out of you and you should expect the same. I think we will pull off a great match. You got the skill and knowledge from myself and I of course got it still, so were gonna blow off the roof out there.

Whitney Marret: I hope so, I am gonna win though you know that?

Mack just smirks at Whitney and doesn't say a word. Instead he moves forward and gives her a kiss, then they continue talking and about other stuff besides their match as the view cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Well it seems Mack and Whitney are both ready for their match and on good terms, as good as ever.

Joey Styles: Whatever, its sickening, they should be at each others throats.

Tag Team Tables Match
Abyss & The Undertaker w/Paul Bearer vs. Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley

Graveyard Sympony hits the pa and the lights darken as Paul Bearer comes walking out behind Abyss and behind Paul is The Undertaker. The three of them walk to the ring, Abyss slides in as Taker walks up the steps and raises his arms up bringing on the lights, then steps into the ring. Several tables are leaned up along the guard rail waiting to be used tonight and now, a missile drops down to the stage and Bombshell by Powerman 5000 blasts over the arena. Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley comes walking out to a tremendous ovation and look pumped up. They charge to the ring and slide immediately brawling with Taker and Abyss. D-Von goes straight after Abyss with some hard punches finding their mark and even egts him into a corner. Bubba and Taker do the same, exchanging punches till Bubba backs up and clotheslines Taker to the outside, but goes with him. In the ring, Abyss knees D-Von in the gut and whips him across the ring into a corner, then charges with a running body spash. D-Von moves away at the last second and Abyss hits the corner hard, then his given a neckbreaker by D-Von who soon climbs up top and delivers a headbutt to Abyss. Outside the ring, Taker has Bubba reeling and staggering, delivers some hard shots to the gut and looks to whip him into the steel steps, but D-Von comes flying out between the ropes and tackles Taker sending him down. Bubba comes to and helps D-Von to put the boots to Taker and they soon end up giving him a spiked piledriver on the steel steps. Abyss slides out of the ring and clubs D-Von in the back, then picks him up in a full nelson and slams him to the floor hard. Bubba picks up a steel chair and racks Abyss hard across the back, then smashes him in the head knocking him down.

Joel Gertner: Damn, that is one way to take the big man down.

Joey Styles: That's cheating, this is tables, not chairs.

Bubba tosses the chair down and slides a table in the ring, then lifts up Abyss and rolls him in the ring. D-Von comes to and slides in as Bubba tries to, but is stopped by Taker who pulls him out and starts thowing hard punches. He then whips Bubba straight into the timekeepers table and rolls in the ring where D-Von sets up Abyss for the Saving Grace and hits it. The table was set up and D-Von looks to roll Abyss on it, but his kicked right in the lower back, then lifted up for a chokeslam and put right through the table.

Joel Gertner: Oh damn, only one more to go for the Dudlyz, not good.

Joey Styles: This is great, go Taker and Abyss.

Taker then lifts up D-Von and tosses him out of the ring. He then steps out himself and sets up a table, looks around for Bubba, but he is up and in the ring fighting with Abyss. As he tries to slide in the ring, Spike Dudley comes through the crowd with a chair, clocks Taker right in the back, then grabs his head and runs up the rng aprona nd part of the turnbuckles, twists around and gives him the Dudley Dog through the table. The ref saw none because he was dealing with Abyss and Bubba, so whe he turns to check on D-Von and Taker, he finds Taker through a table and no Spike since he ran around the ring to hide. So the ref signals that Taker is eliminated and goes back to Abyss and Bubba. Abyss has Bubba reeling in the corner, then brings him out and nails a chokeslam. He rolls out of the ring and grabs a table, but Spike is still out tehre and smacks Abyss with a chair, then looks to smash his head into the ringpost, but is blocked and shoved down hard. D-Von is up and comes around to Abyss jumping at him with punches and sends him backwards. He then runs and nails a hard back elbow to Abyss' head. D-Von slides the table in the ring, but his clubbed in the back by Abyss. In the ring, Bubba sets the table up and Spike is back up, runs at Abyss and dropkicks him in the gut, then headbutts him in the gut. D-Von manages to roll the big guy in the ring, then slides in himself. Spike slides ina nd distracts Abyss, gets him to ignore D-Von and Bubba, but the circles right to D-Von who musters all his strength and lifts him up, Bubba grabs his head and they 3D him through the table.

Jennifer Lopez: Here are your winners................Bubba Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley!

Bombshell fills the arena as Bubba and D-Von look intensely happy and bang fists, then with Spike in the middle they raise their hands up in victory. Taker is up though and slides in the ring, charges and clothes Bubba from behind, then boots D-Von n the face, clasps Spike by the throat and lifts him for maybe a chaokelsam, but twirls him around and delivers the Tombstone Piledriver. Taker then exits the ring and motions Abyss and Paul to follow which they do.

Joey Styles: Good, that's what the Dudleyz get for cheating to win.

Joel Gertner: It was a tables match, you can't cheat.

Triple Threat Match
Fireproof vs. Fortune vs. Sick Boy w/Tommy2Cool

Fireproof and Fortune are the ring now and have already started fighting, Fireproof is overpowering Fortune in the corner when Down With The Sickness by Disturbed hits and out runs Sick Boy with Tommy2Cool following. He slide sinto the ring and splashes Fire from behind, then plants him with a ddt and starts pounding on Fortune who returns the punches and whips Sick into the ropes dropping him with a knee lift. Fortune then tries for a double arm ddt on Sick, but is shoved into the ropes and taken down by a dropkick. Fire is up and punches on Sick, then whips him into the ropes and hits a big boot. Fire the picks up Fortune and gets him ready for a chokeslam, Sick comes flying off the top rope with a Sick Kick to the side of Fire's head knocking him down. Sick then gets up, lifts up Fortune and nails Dirt Cheap, then pins........1.......2.......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Sick Boy!

Down With The Sickness hits and Sick Boy jumps in joy of winning. Tommy celebrates with him and the two head backstage.

Joel Gertner: Well, pretty impressive for this new kid.

Joey Styles: I don't know, he ain't that great, but maybe he will get better.

Backstage

The view cuts to the back showing the Dudleyz locker room where all three of them are sitting around still looking pumped up.

D-Von Dudley: Damn it, I can't believe what Taker did after the match.

Bubba Ray Dudley: Hey, we won man, so leave it at that. We'll get our hands on them again and show them not mess with the Dudley Boyz.

D-Von Dudley: Yea I suppose, just burns me.

Bubba Ray Dudley: I know, burns me to, but Spike has a match coming up. So hey Spike, why so quiet?

D-Von Dudley: Yea Spikey, whats up?

Spike Dudley: Just thinking ya know, missing Patricia and this Carlos guy is good. I know I ain't a slouch, but it just feels weird yet good being back in SEF

Bubba Ray Dudley: We feel ya there, don't we D-Von?

D-Von Dudley: Oh testify my brothers.

Spike grins at that and gets up making his way out of the room as Bubba and D-Von talk some more as the view cuts back to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Oh yea, time to see Spike in action, watch out Carlos.

Joey Styles: Whatever, time to see Spike get beat down yet again.

Hardcore Match
Spike Dudley vs. Carlos

Welcome To Dudleyville hits over the pa and Spike comes walking out with a purpose, high fives fans and climbs into the ring beating his chest. Following that, Like Woah by Black Rob hits and Carlos comes running out to the ring and slides in. Weapons are strewn about teh ring already and right away the two men go into a lock up. Carlos gets Spike in a side headlock, but is shoved into the ropes. Spike lays down while Carlos runs over him, then Spike leapfrogs Carlos and suddenly drops down looking for a hip toss, but Carlos kicks him in the guta nd fips over behind Spike looking for a roll up. Spike rolls with him and uses momentum to roll up Carlos for a pin attempt......1.....2......kickout! Spike gets a trash can and bashes it over Carlos head, then tosses it into a corner and suplexes Carlos. Spike climbs up top and looks for a stomp to Carlos gut, but he moves out of the way, jumps up and nails a standing dropkick on Spike sending him into a corner. Carlos picks up a trash can lid and starts smashing it repeatedly over Spike's head, then pulls him out and gives Spike a snap suplex right on to a trash can laying in the ring. Carlos picks up another trash can and slams it down on Spike, then climbs up top and leaps off with a Moonsault crushing Spike in between them. Carlos holds his own ribs in pain, but covers Spike for the pin........1........2.......3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.............Carlos!

Like Woah hits the pa and Carlos jumps up estatic over his win and jumps around the ring with a smile.

Joel Gertner: Damn, poor Spike lost, but hey, it was a good effort on both mens part.

Joey Styles: Yes, Spike was beaten, way to go Carlos.

Fatal Four Way Match
Courtney Michaels vs. Brianna Blake vs. Shalina Starr vs. Christine w/The Jackal

Music is heard it is "Don't Stay" by Linkin Park , a red light lights up the entrance way, Courtney Michaels walks out, smiles to the crowd before heading down the ramp, ignoring the outstretched hands before walking up the steel steps and getting into the ring through the middle and bottom rope, she then poses by the ropes. All goes silent and then from no where "Believe" by Disturbed hits the PA system and from behind the curtain comes Brianna Blake, she walks down the ramp with a instinct to kill, she climbs through the bottom rope and stands opposite Courtney. As they both stare at each other a bang is heard as Christine comes from the curtain and down the ramp as her music plays "Where Will You Go?" by Evanescence. Her music is interrupted by Shalina as she walks down the ring with The Jackal. Christine and Shalina start punching each other out side of the ring, Shalina gives Christine gives a hard scoop slam, as Christine screams in pain and agony. Inside the ring Courtney and Brianna are grappling, then Brianna kicks Courtney into the mid section, and neck breakers her. Brianna puts Courtney in a modified ankle lock. Then from no where Shalina dropkicks Brianna in the head. Shalina picks up the injured Courtney and does a few power moves on her, which may cost Courtney the match. Slowly but surely Christine climbs into the ring, as Courtney gets to her feet. Shalina and Brianna still beating each other to a pulp, then from no where Brianna hits a "Blakinator" on Shalina. Shalina smashes to the ground as Brinna goes for the pin 1, 2 the count is broken up by Christine. Christine picks Shalina up and throws her out of the ring, Brianna slides out of the ring feeling dazed but still goes after Shalina. Christine turns around, Courtney was waiting for her, and hits Christine with a trademark "Chick kick". Christine bounces off the canvas, Courtney quickly goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3. Its all over, Courtney slides out the ring, with Brianna still beating Shaline to a pulp.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall.................Courtney Michaels!

Don't Stay by Linkin Park hits as Courtney smiles sickly at her win and heads to the back.

Joey Styles: "Absolutely unbelievable, still her reign continues, will she ever be stopped? Courtney Michaels not just a pretty face, but a phenomenal wrestler as well. Will she be so fortunate next time? Only time shall tell, but for now Courtney will continue to pulverise who ever stands in her way."

Joel Gertner: "Lets not count out Brianna, she put up a hell of a fight, maybe she will be the next women's champion. But as you said Styles only time will tell!"

Backstage

The view cuts backstage to Mack's office and this time it is empty as Mack and Whitney must be off elsewhere getting ready. Anyways, inside is shown and then out in the hallway is shon where Tommy2Cool and Sick Boy are sneaking up and apparently trying to steal Mack's stash again. Sick Boy crawls in like he did before, shuts off the lasers and Tommy then comes in and they find the same spot, this time with a sign reading this, "2 Pounds Of Jamaican Chronic". They look real happy and each reach for a pound bag, but suddenly starts shaking violently and the hair begins to stand straight up, then a small, slight explosion happens causing them both to fly backwards on their asses. They look to each other and then run out of the room as the view cut sback to ringside.

Joel Gertner: Damn, looks like Mack was ready for the weed theives this time, nice lil rig he has there.

Joey Styles: Yea, funny I admit, kinda wish they woulda got Mack's weed again though.

Singapore Cane Match
Marcuz Rage vs. Scotty Byrnes

Lost Prophets by Last Train Home hits the pa and out walks Marcuz with a singapore cane in hand and looking focused for his match. He rolls in the ring and stands there waiting to fight. Faint by Linkin park soon hits and out runs Scotty with his cane and soon slides in the ring. he makes a beeline for Marcuz swing madly, but misses and Marcuz catches him in the ribs with a cane shot, then drops him with history made. Marcuz climbs to the top rope and leaps off with a leg drop to Scotty, then lifts him up for a suplex, but gets reversed into one. Scotty picks up his cane and swings at Marcuz, but he moves out of the way, jumps up and dropkicks Scotty backwards. Marcuz then charges and nails the Fall Of Fate on him. Marcuz picks him up and gives Scotty a piledriver, then picks up the cane and lets loose quite a few vicious shots to his ribs and head, busts him up and open, then after seeing Scotty bleeding quite a bit, he drops the cane sets up Scotty, lifts him up and hits the Betrayed Mercy on him and pins........1.........2.........3!

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner by pinfall....................Marcuz Rage!

Lost Prophets by Last Train Home hits the pas as Marcuz stands up and looks around with sick smile at his destruction and win, then heads to the back.

Joel Gertner: Damn, that guy is pretty sick and twisted, but man he is he good.

Joey Styles: Yea, seems like he may go far here in SEF.

First Blood Match
Last Man Standing Match
Whitney Marret vs. Daddy Mack
The First One To Bleed & Fail To Answer The 10 Count Will Lose

Jennifer Lopez: The following contest is a First Blood Last Man Standing Match...The loser is the first one unable to get up within 10 seconds after being busted open!

The crowd cheer with excitement at the announcement of the stipulations this was the sort of thing they used to tune into SEF every week, now they were seeing it firsthand live in Orlando Florida. 'Soldier' by Eminem plays over the P.A. System bringing out Whitney Marret, the fans are cheering her name and she acknowledges them a little but finally being able to beat her husband was her main focus. She heads down to the ring with a cold determination.

Jennifer Lopez: Making her way to the ring weighing in at 135lbs from Detroit, Michigan...Whitney Marret!

Joey Styles: Well this is certainly going to be interesting to say the very least.

Joel Gertner: Woohoo straight out of Jerry Springer baby!

Joey Styles: No if it were like Jerry Springer it would have couples with problems, Whitney and Mack are very much in love.

Joel Gertner: Shoot I don't care Styles they're a husband and wife duking it out!

Joey: Just shut up will you? I'm glad we only have to partner up 30 minutes more.

As Whitney waits in the ring 'Cowboy' by Kid Rock makes the crowd go into a frenzy, Da Showstoppa himself struts cockily down the aisle slapping hands with a few lucky fans on the way.

Jennifer Lopez: Making his way to the ring weighing in at 230lbs also from Detroit, Michigan he is the owner of SEF the Showstoppa...Daddy Mack!

He slides in striking a pose, Whitney Marret has had her eyes locked on him the whole time. The music dies down and the couple meets in the middle of the ring, the Referees for the match moves in between them to remind them of the rules a final time. Both nod to indicate they understand and shake hands, smiling out of mutual respect and love. The Referee calls for the bell to be rung and they start to circle feeling each other out.

Joey Styles: You know the only match that I can remember having husband versus wife was when Sable squared off against Marc Mero in the WWE.

Joel Gertner: Nowhere near as tough as these two though and you know they will put on a far superior fight.

Joey Styles: For once I agree with you.

They start with a basic collar and elbow tie up from which Mack moves into an armwringer and a hammerlock. Whitney counters flipping through it and sweeping his legs from under him, Mack does the same to her and they trade headlocks and headscissors on the floor. Eventually they nip up to respectful applause, each looking impressed with the other's mat skills. They lock up again with Mack trapping Whitney in a sideheadlock, she backs to the ropes using the momentum to push him away. He comes back off the other ropes taking her down with a shouderblock, she sits staring at him a minute then gets up. He goes for a clothesline however she ducks hitting a drop toehold on his return, Whitney pulls him underneath the ropes so his head and shoulders are sticking out in front of the apron. She climbs the turnbuckle hitting a double axehandle causing him to fall out of the ring. Whitney picks herself up and begins looking for some weapons under the ring apron much to the delight of the fans. She starts to bring out a lead pipe however she took too long under there because Mack has recovered quickly. He grabs her from behind hitting a sick German suplex on the cold hard floor, Whitney grabs her back and neck in pain. Mack grabs the pipe waiting for her to pull herself up, she does so slowly still addled from the suplex. He nails her with the pipe making her fall down but it doesn't bust her open so he decides to try it once again. This time though she is expecting it, she grabs the pipe as it's about to strike her head and gives her husband a mule kick right between the legs.

Joel Gertner: So much for the private party after the match! Maybe the Quintessential One can sub for Mack instead if you know what I'm saying!

Joey Styles: Oh please get over yourself.

With Mack down recovering from the low blow, Whitney uses the opportunity to throw some weapons in the ring. She gets in taunting him to get back in with her as he pulls himself up on the apron. He climbs through the ropes getting his head nailed by a 2x4 that shatters over him. She then unravels some of her wrist tape using it to choke him, Mack fights up backing into a turnbuckle making her crumple in the corner. He stomps on his wife a few times placing a trashcan in her lap and backing up, he charges baseball sliding making it ricochet off her face. As she gets up he tries for Da Shows Ova, grabbing the leg she turns it into a nice dragonscrew legwhip. She synchs in a half Boston crab that is difficult for Mack because of course there is no ropebreak to utilise in order to get her to release the hold.

Joey Styles: Smart wrestling by Whitney attempting to disable Mack from attempting to use Da Shows Ova on her again.

Joel Gertner: This ain't right a woman out-wrestling Daddy Mack.

Joey Styles: Joel if you want any chance with the Divas backstage and I know you do, saying something along those lines isn't a good idea. You should know by now that most of the women here can hang very well with the men in the ring, there is a prime example.

Joel Gertner: Yeah, yeah, yeah you damn suck-up Styles.

Mack writhes on the mat in pain as Whitney sits back on his leg, he grits his teeth and slowly pushes up on his hands until he is balancing on his free leg. He hops around managing to pull off a desperation enzguiri to the side of Whitney's head. Both collapse in exhaustion but the Referee isn't allowed to administer any kind of count because neither is busted open yet. He asks them if they want to throw in the towel and they refuse, wanting to continue until there is a clear winner. They both start to pull themselves up, Mack is the first to his feet hobbling on his leg a little. He heads to get some weapons when Whitney runs up behind him and takes his leg out with a chopblock, making him grab at it on the mat. She grabs a cheesegrater using it to rip at his forehead, eventually the first trickles of blood run down his face. Whitney decides now is the time to put him away and end this thing, she places a chair down on the mat pulling Mack up. She attempts the Southern Pride but somehow even with his bad leg, Mack manages to reverse it into a backdrop, she feels the pain from the earlier suplex out on the floor.

Joey Styles: Wow that was a close one!

Joel Gertner: Just when you think it could be all over, Mack had the true instinct of a Champion to get out of the sticky situation.

As Whitney gets up Mack tosses a chair at her, she catches it only to be hit by Da Shows Ova sending the chair into her head. The Referee starts to count though Whitney gets up at 8 much to Mack's surprise and with an adrenaline rush, she runs nailing a few clotheslines and a hurricarana which sends him outside the ring. She tries for a crossbody though he catches her and proceeds to drop her across the guardrail. He goes over to the announce table tossing the monitors and drags her towards in getting her on top of the table. He sets up a ladder nearby, climbing to the top and showboats some. This allows Whitney to get up and shove the ladder sending Mack flying to the floor. He stays down for a 9 count, thinking she almost had him she gets frustrated. She begins yelling at the Referee that the count was too slow, Mack stands behind her. Whitney turns into DDT and is dragged back on the table. Mack resets the ladder and dives off hitting her with the Mack Attack. The Announcers flee as the table implodes, Mack makes it to his feet just before the count of ten and the Referee raises his arm.

Jennifer Lopez: Here is your winner Da Showstoppa...Daddy Mack!!!

'Cowboy' plays and Mack helps his wife up raising her arm also for a valiant effort, the couple helps each other to the back.

Joel Gertner: Damn, what a hell of a match by them two, my hats off if I wore one to them both.

Joey Styles: Yea, I suppose, I was hoping Mack would lose, but hey, the two overrated people stole the spotlight, whatever.

Joel Gertner: Man, you a real mood killer, just shut up and enjoy a great match for once. But hey, that was the last one of the night and nw our show is over, we'll see you all next Wednesday for another action packed shoow of Extreme only found in SEF.

The view then captures one last shot of the very overly excited crowd giving it up for the show they just seen. Soon after, the scene goes to black, the SEF logo flashes on, then the show ends.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF