sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Unbreakable (War 1)

Started by dvon, April 05, 2023, 01:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvon

Ex_Member                                 Action                                    Quote to reply                                    Edit                                    Delete                                    Move                                    Lock                                    Stick                                    Ban IP                                    Ban email                                    Ban user                            Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread

• Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:12.37.239.94
Date Posted:08/03/2009 6:57 PMCopy HTML

l_961994cd75b7408492e046bacc5ff4b9.jpg picture by SMWE_PHOTOS_798
.::. Finally after a  two day road trip  for other  companies the times come to  push past a hard  core match elsewhere and  get into a  fight not long after . Still showing the effects from a match only built for the old ECW or even XPW Logan steps out of the car  with a bandage on his left arm from his shoulder down  to  his elbow sporting almost  a hundred stitches  from the match the night before. He walks with a limp  as well and  carries his bag still not wanting to  obey what the doctors told him about  chances with his arm the way it is. He walks into the building and gets ready for the night.  After getting ready the camera crew knocks and he gets the door sitting and soon the light comes on and Logan  sits  stareing at the floor.::.

Logan:  Im beat up sore lost  my belt in  one of the most hardcore companies that ever existed and thats the only place i have been thats taken me to  the limit. Last night was the companies farewell to me and i lost my championship there.Nearly  a hundred stitches in my arm  five in the back of my head and  my knee is  damn near shot. Yeah you can tell ive been through hell but you know what im still standing im still  here tonight against  doctors orders and a note  saying  to keep me off of a  show that is my debut match for a new  spot in life. I aint like most kids in the business today who have a  broken  finger and  leave awhile i soldier on and i give everything i have in a company that excpects the best from the stars.  See tonight i fight someone  by  the name of  Chase Jackson.

He  smiles a little looking up more to the camera.

Logan: Chase i aint gonna  pretend to know about you  and what you have done in your career. I will say this though if you think im just some kid lookin to make a name for myself in the business i would think again.  Ive been places  at a young age ive done things my father would be against in my career at my age. Thats fine but you ee times change i will never  leave without a fight and to be straight i dont give a damn what the people the announcers the boys in the back or upper management think about me. Ive heard  a certain announcer run his mouth  and put guys down yet i dare him to step up get in my face like a man and say it because ill put his ass down in  three seconds flat as well. I will not hesitate to prove why i earned a contract here in this  company.  You might think im  just some rookie, You might think im just some cocky punk  from Erie i dont know. You will learn one thing about me tonight Chase and thats the simmple fact i am above my father. I  do things  he could never ever do in his life let alone career.

He  puts a brace on his knee and  winces a bit  when tightening it.

Logan: Another thing you will learn about me above all lse dont  let the outside  fool ya ima tough bastard  i always have been.  When that bell  rings life as you knwo it  will change and when you look up and  see one thing in  the air falling  brace yourself because i will  get high on  passion i will get high with  adrenaline and  believe it or not i will get high  on pain. Its who i am.  Its what i do. Im only eighteen years old right now but  age is only a number defined by  years of living. Once you step in the ring tonight it aint gonna be a pleassure its gonna be a  night of stars  falling.  The fight begins with one determination one destiny with one step at a time and  i will  prove why i hsould get a  top chance for a  title sooner than anyone else has risen to the top. People will notice and Case  soon  things will come  fallin around you as if you were a rock in the lava. Im a diamond in the ruff and unfortunatly you learn the hard way why i am  the kid whos gonna be a shining star in the buisness. I am the future i am the  unseen  fortune but above all  i am the unbreakable. So be ready  because no injury is keeping me out ill see ya  then  and as for the rest  take notice  because god knows  your looking at the future of the buisness today.

With that said he gets up walking out as the camera fades

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF