sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Kasey's Dead (WAR)

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 04, 2023, 11:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:70.199.97.134
Date Posted:03/07/2013 11:07 PMCopy HTML

Tonight in the Sports Palace here in a very hot, sunny Mexico we see a new era develop in SEF and one where the Real T & A cripples her competition. Or whatever passes for competition!
Didn't Kasey Winterborn quit or leave SEF? Guess she is back, but may be out of action again because standing backstage is one half of the World Tag Team Champions with her belt around her sexy waist. Her pink and white ring attire covers her firm ass while curving her tits to reveal some cleavage. A scowl of scorn in her eyes as the Golden Gal is fired and deadset on destuction!
"What happened last week was a betrayal by my best friend and will not go unpunished, however, these Tag Titles will be defended. But not tonight as its time to let out my aggression on some skanky whore who hangs around SEF like nothing more than a dirty groupie that The Mack wouldn't touch! I know I wouldn't touch her except to make her tap out tonight because that is her only future!"
Taylor with a slight grin.
"Well, Mack tap her ass knowing him and after I get done with Kasey that may be all she is good for? Then again, what is she good for now?"
Taylor a bit cocky now knowing she is better.
"See out there sweetheart, I'll at least make it short for ya, but you will be hurting!"
And then Taylor walks off heading down the hall swaying that tight ass rocking the view a bit before it fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF