sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mack_Gives_His_Current_Status__Takes_An_Leave__Speaks_On_Wrestlemania

Started by Daddy Mack, December 28, 2019, 07:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

Mack Gives His Current Status, Takes A Leave, Speaks On Wrestlemania

From: Daddy Mackā„¢  (Original Message) Sent: 3/19/2003 1:09 PM

At the arena, all around the b/s area, people are seen walking around here and there, but not a whole lot for an anouncement had been made that mack is to speak to everyone from his home in lansing michigan sometime soon, so they are standing by monitors awaiting him to come over the seftron! Some people do not care and are just getting their things ready for the next town, but the true, regulars of SEF, especially hbk are waiting when the view cuts to ringside where the lights dim and a red light flashes over the arena as Cowboy by Kid Rock hits and the seftron lights up to show Daddy Mack on screen with a smile on his face as ther cheer and chant for him! He then speaks!

Mack: Whasss uup people?!

[crowd pops]

Mack: Alright, well now, ya all know what happened last night I am sure, what with me collapsing in that ring after I whipped both damiens and d-vons asses and was well on my way to winning the us title! But f'ck it ya know, I am here right now, alive, so not getting the us title is no big deal since in a lil over one week I will get a shot at the world title and johnny, rapid, ain't neither of you two boys got what it takes to step up and stop me from living my dream! Of course, wouldn't this be a dream for rapid, in the same position as mack and johnny who is champ, but is sure to be thrilled about competing in the main event at wrestlemania! Well yes I am sure both them boys have their excitement for it, but I garantuee all of you, I will prove just how much more I want it and need it! Now also, it seems johnny is having personal problems and has taken time off and rapid is undergoing some minor injuries and taken time off! Wheres this leave our match, right where it has been, cause I have vey good word, word from them boys themselves that they will be at wrestlemania with their game faces on and nothing will stop them from being there! So its all set for the main event and people, I gotta say, considering what happened last week and last night, I to am taking some time off and I will not be back till teh day of wrestlemania itself, but I promise each of you people who have watched me and supported me in the past, I will be there and I will make it the absolute best show you have ever seen in your lifes!

[crowd pops]

Mack: Now then, thats about it for now, I'll see ya all come wrestlemania and give ya teh best damn show on this f'n planet, why, cause I am whatever I say I am and I am da ultimate icon in this business, I am da big bad mack daddy, and I am da original f'n showstoppa, so all ya boys in da back watching and waiting, wantig to take my spot, think again, I ain't moving, not for the biggest man, not for no one, so adios amigios and I'll see ya at wrestlemania!

The fans erupt in cheers for mack as Cowboy hits again and the seftron soon fades out to black as the fans start mack chant before SEF goes to commercial!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF