sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Truth shall set you FREE

Started by Midnight, October 04, 2023, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

Ex_Member                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:0
  • Register:20/09/2018 7:36 PM
  • IP:204.38.4.80
Date Posted:22/11/2010 2:52 PMCopy HTML

Midnight was seen out in plain view, a rare moment for her but a reason nonetheless. Midnight, since her return to SEF, has managed to get the information she needed to take out the person she was hired to take out. She hasn't left a clue as to who it is and weither it is a male or female. All anyone knows is that she is leaving that secret for when the time comes to reveal the big plans. Midnight continued walking down the hall until she came to a door that lead to the boiler room. She opens it and then walks right in, closing the door behind her and locking it. She makes her way down some steps until she comes upon a person of staff, tied up and gagged, and gives a slight evil grin. Midnight then walks up to them, sits on their lap and then pulls down the ball gag that was in their mouth. They began to yell for help.
"HELLLLLLPPPPP!"
Midnight shook her head and then spoke.
"No need to yell for help Zak, they all can't hear you."
"What you want?" He said nervously.
"What I want...hmmm..what I want Zak is the some information, information you know."
I..I..I'm not telling you jack shit lady. Fuck you!"
Midnight pouted.
"Aww..is the widdle ole' Zak trying to be tough now?"
She grinned.
"Well your going to tell me what I want to know, or this gun will blow the fuck off your balls and leave you with an undesirable sex change."
Zak gulped in fear and then started telling everything he knew about the person she was coming after. Midnight patted him on the head and then spoke.
"Good boy Zak. See, you can cooperate."
Just then Midnight pulled the trigger and fired the gun on Zak's nuts and all you seen was blood squirting everywhere. Zak screamed in pain as she placed the ball gag on his mouth. She then walked away, leaving him to his slow death. The scene fades to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF