sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

---Your Mouth Is Bigger Then Your Vagina!---

Started by Matt Matlock, October 04, 2023, 07:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt Matlock

Caper_567                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:46
  • Register:17/04/2009 1:18 AM
  • IP:142.177.234.8
Date Posted:22/11/2010 9:46 PMCopy HTML

Good lord almighty, you ever shit up woman?

No fancy shit this time. Just fade in before I get more annoyed..

Tell me Gracie, do you think that just because you speak so much it makes what you have to say actually, I dunno, mean something? By the way for someone so focused and concerned on winning this Fatal Four Way, seem to be awfully concerned with that band of children you have to look after backstage. By the way Justin? I did have my head up my ass the week I faced you kid. I'd love to see you try it again sometime fucktard

But back to you Gracie. You're back there trying to mediate all this bullshit between you family. I'll save you the trouble. No one cares about Justin, so neither should you. Troy will more then likely break him in half and then he's out of everyone's misery. That take a load off your mind?

You may 'relish' the fact you have to fight three men to try and get what you want. Hell I'm all for women having equal rights in wrestling. As a matter of fact some of my best matches, and unfortunately, losses, have come at the hands of some of the finest females in this business. Problem is you aren't among them. And I promise that when I'm finished with you? You'll want to go back to the safely of the "Kindred" or whatever the fuck your little group call yourselves and listen to everyone sing the praises of the rest of your family or whatever.

Finished? I wish. Let me take a moment to breathe.

Wish I could be finished, but thanks to Miss Skank-A-Lot, no, there's more to be said here! Frankly Grace you couldn't be more wrong. You may think you studied me but all you've done is watch tapes of me. I'm a guy who's hard to figure out unless you face me once, or twice.

I didn't actually mean I wanted to get near that thing you call a vagina. I already have one I can use on a regular basis. But if I didn't, and I wanted to get near your vagina Grace? I would do it easily, and your "man" wouldn't be able to stop me. Anyway, enough of that. After all, you did in fact say you're here to make a name for yourself and become the first female in your family to be a Heavyweight Champion. Good luck on that, because the likelihood of you going on to face Julie for the International Championship decreased dramatically the moment you decided to flap your lips.

I never said you were a rookie, or a veteran. And hey it's good to want to get out on your own and be your own person, to make your own name in the business. That much Gracie I can respect. It's the simple fact that you making your name is NOT going to come at the expense of my success.

Besides your stupidity is shining through since you took my comment about the doctor so seriously. Great you just saw one, GOOD FOR YOU! But if you keep this up Sara will need to keep you in the ICU until this time next year. I'm not afraid to fuck your shit up and put you in the hospital Grace. I'm not a man to be fucked with and especially when there's a title shot on the line!

Now get your mind off your sister and your family issues, and focus on the task at hand. Otherwise? It's simple. I WILL BREAK YOU.

Dumb bitch. Anyway, let's wrap this up.

Camaro you've proven you're about as useless as the shit I just crapped out a few minutes ago. Given a great opportunity and you act like a dumbass not acting on it, not taking advantage of it at all. Dumar, at least I know you're on the ball. Like I said earlier you want to bring that ultra violence, fine with me. I will match you, cut for cut, break for break, chair for chair, blood for blood.

I WILL walk out of Extreme heading for my International Title shot!  You ain't gonna stop me!

Fade out!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF