sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker Talks To,The Bunny About Their Big Tag Team Match.

Started by Tonya Walker, May 07, 2024, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is shown in the Party Crashers locker room enjoying some tacos and some soda Bunny seems happier and more excited then ever, they are the Only ones in there for right now, she smiles and then begin to talk .

Tonya Walker. hey Bunny this going to be fun major Fun Tonight i mean we got 2 other tag teams before us and this is not just any other tag team match no this a triple threat, tag team match for the Us Tag Team Championships i can not wait omg im so excited just think with the role we been on as of Late this could be the biggest win of our entire careers we can im sure we are going to defeat Simon and Tonya and the Genesis hell this could be the most toughest win and fight of our entire careers we got this in the bag, i just Hope that we walk out the winners wait of Course we are. we are on the biggest winning streak of our entire careers i know we can handle this Bunny i know we can!

Tonya Walker. im just wondering i need to Know if you are ready for tonight i mean Simon and Taylor and Genesis are no walk in the Park this might be a little tough for you tonight but im going to be there for you don't you worry we are more then friends we are family, and even though the odds are stuck between us do not Fear dont even fear nothing.

Tonya Looks at Bunny she takes a deep breath and she begin to talk again.

Tonya Walker im so Proud of you and more then Happy to have you here with me, fighting, winning we are going to win this don't worry about anything so i need to Know are you excited

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

BunnySummers

Bunny Summers omg Tonya iam so excited omg just think we are living in the greatest nation alive 1983 and omg all of this happening i mean it is like a dream come true all of this is my dream come true Tonya this can happen to somebody only once in a life time and right Now it is happening to us i just want to say ido got your back tonight as always and i know this is going to be a heck of a fight and we got two different tag teams that are going to be coming for us and they got more experience then we got right Now but look we can win this

Bunny Summers. i know we can we got this right in the Bag, we going to win this omg with the tranning you have been giving me  and with our last two wins i know this can be our third and not only is this going to be our biggest win but we can overcome a dream i always had as a teenager and that is winning tag team championship gold with somebody i can call my best friend and hold them way up High.

Bunny Summers and that is happening i owe this all to you the party crashers me you Nikita and Cora Blackheart this is wow something i wil always remember forever and ever and when we finally get the win over the other two tag teams Simon nash Taylor andrews and Genesis i know we are going to be proud very Proud so i just want to say Thank you so much for helping my dream come true.

Bunny Summers after our win we going to celebrate like never before so lets talk about tonight first and how we are going to win.

she wait
Bunny Summers

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. your welcome hun you are so welcome, we are going to win tonight, we got no worries in the world because the world is going to be right there with us Bunny they are going to be cheering us on our Party Crash Invaders are going be cheering us on lifting our spirts and the entire nation is going to be on our side, and nothing i mean Nothing is going to change that tonight is our Night and don't let anyone or anything take your focus away tonight, please just stay focused don't lose control. i know we can do this so good Luck cause we are going to win tonight win win win we are the future of this company and the future SEW Us Tag Team Champions and Nothing is going to change that

SHE Continues getting Bunnys spirts up as they continue to talk about their tag team match
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF