sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going to cut Taylor Andrews again! (War r/ps)

Started by JordanCut, May 15, 2013, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Snake Eyes has been on talk backstage what happen in the match between Jordan Cut and Taylor Andrews will go down in history as one of best matches on "Snake Eyes". War camera show Jordan Cut massive pop reaction is heard from SEF fans as Jordan Cut started speaking at the camera.

Taylor Andrews, I told you that I would cut through you guess what I did if those who didn't watch "Snake Eyes" saw those moments people will be talking about for a long time. I won't spoil results of our match, because we want people to tune in to "War" to witness the downfall of "Snake Eyes". I will tell you this that I'm going to cut Taylor Andrews again, and I will show her as great as she claims to be that I am little greater than she is, because you saw "Snake Eyes" I prove my point if you saw "Snake Eyes". Tonight on "War", I'm going to cut Taylor Andrews again that Xtreme World Heavyweight Title is exactly where it suppose to be the question is who holds Xtreme World Heavyweight Title me or Taylor Andrews I suggest you tune in to "War" to find out!

Jordan Cut winks at the camera as War went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF