sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

loser! (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, June 12, 2013, 07:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

War camera finds Jordan Cut kicking back on the couch not even preparing for his King SEF Quarter Finals match against Simon Lee Nash. Jordan Cut gets up looks at the War camera, and he starts speaking about his match.

Simon Lee Nash, I'm deal with a loser people that why I am preparing for King SEF Quarter Finals match, because I'm going to cut him into pieces just like his career just a small push superstar that all he is nothing good about him makes me want to prepare go to battle. You see Simon Lee Nash couldn't cut in Aimoo league what makes him think he could cut in SEF, because he is dealing with someone who going to cut his way to become King SEF no matter who I have cut through nothing going to stop my desire, hunger, and focus to be King SEF. Tonight on War, you are looking at King SEF ain't nothing Simon Lee Nash can do or say that going to make him a winner simply be a loser!

Jordan Cut smirks walks out of his locker room, and War went to a commerical break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF