sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm just getting started!

Started by JordanCut, December 23, 2013, 02:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is laying down in his bed, and Jenom is sleeping naked next to Jordan Cut, so Jordan Cut looks at SEW Light Heavyweight Title which he won on War against Simon Lee Nash. Jordan Cut will defend that championship against Brady Henderson also winning the match gives Jordan Cut two title shot matches at "The Apocalypse". Jordan Cut puts SEW Light Heavyweight Title across his chest, and he started speaking about his match on "Anarchy" against Brady Henderson.

Brady Henderson, I guess you are wondering why I'm in bed after my match Simon Lee Nash came back to my hotel room did some celebrating with my baby Jenom, and I'm just getting started! You see people are started to realize kicking back and making love to this beautiful woman next to me is making me a dangerous man inside that ring, and I'm going to prove it against you retain my championship also getting another title shot at "The Apocalypse" could very well become a triple champion with three belts belonging to me. I told the world my future in this company will be me on top of the ladder as number one guy in this business, and everyone will witness change in SEF is going to get a whole lot better by getting of trash needs to be thrown out like that loser The Mack!

Jenom hands her hand grabbing Jordan Cut hand place it on her ass, so Jordan Cut rubs Jenom ass as she puts her hand across Jordan Cut going up and down, and Jordan Cut continue on speaking,

History will be made at "The Apocalypse" once I have won all three championship matches then spotlight will be me being future of this company while The Mack will be in the hospital badly hurt won't come back again. Don't you get Brady Henderson! You will not cut me in our match the only thing that going to get cut is your face after I kick it so hard will leave long cut on your face, so you think you gonna cut me that isn't going to happen this championship is stay with me for a long time!

Jenom gets on top of Jordan Cut starts making love to him, so Jordan Cut kiss Jenom on the lips decides to finish what he got to say about his match on Anarchy.

Brady Henderson, you are going to lose to me on "Anarchy", because I will stay be SEW Light Heavyweight Champion also getting another title shot at SEX World Title then The Mack title will be mine, so if you can excuse me got some training to do right now!

Jordan Cut gets on top of Jenom goes inside of her hard, and Jenom is heard moaning really loud as the scene faded black.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Anarchy camera is rolling showing Jordan Cut taping his wrists as he crack his knuckles preparing for his match with Brady Henderson started speaking.

Brady Henderson, I don't think you really understand who you dealing with either, because I like to be cool when it comes to getting inside the ring that when I become a dangerous man which you won't be able to cut through me. I'm going to hurt you do what I need to do to win, and I am not going to allow you stand in my way earn another title shot, so you can say whatever you need to say about me. Tonight on Anarchy, I'm going to kick you so hard to your face or part of your body until blood is shown, so I'm done talking get ready I'm coming to kick your ass!

Jordan Cut is done talking as he makes his way out of his locker room as Anarchy went to a commercial break.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is being shown with his championship on his shoulder, and Jenom is walking next to Jordan Cut as two of them made their way to the tunnel. Jordan Cut theme music is heard on speakers, and Jordan Cut with Jenom come out from the curtain, so Jordan Cut lift his championship in the air then smiles as Jenom moves one hand across Jordan Cut chest. Jordan Cut grabs a microphone from Jenom, and he speaks about his match with Brady Henderson.

Who the hell is Brady Henderson? I don't know who he thinks he is, but I will tell you what I think of him just like white paper which I will cut right through him, because he doesn't understand who I am just running his mouth telling the world that he going to destroy me that he is a dangerous man give me a fuckin break! I heard that shit from every single person who I got in the ring with, and I beat them in the ring don't believe just look what I did to The Mack in Japanese DeathMatch who won I did. You know why I won I prove to The Mack as good as he claims to be I can beat him guess what I did!

Jordan Cut looks at Jenom then he kiss her on the lips, and he continue on speaking on the microphone.

You are no different than The Mack! Brady Henderson as much as you want to tell me how dangerous you are guess what I am going to beat you in this ring this title which I have will stay with me for a long time. I won this championship just beginning what I been telling the world that I am going to be number one in this company, and I will beating The Mack taking his championship with me also getting that SEX World Championship which means I could very well become a triple champion.

Jordan Cut stop talking listen to fans give him mix reaction, so Jordan Cut finish what he has to say about the match.

Tonight on Anarchy, I will show Brady Henderson the only dangerous person in this match is going to be me, and I'm going stomp Brady Henderson pretty face in then kick him so hard to his face that his nose will be fuckin broken! Brady Henderson come kick my ass in that ring if you can, because you are damn stupid moron if you think you going to destroy me, so you keep saying shit. You are not going to cut me up more like be in a bloody mess after I break your fuckin nose!

Jordan Cut shown his anger expression lift his championship in the air, and Jordan Cut scream "I AM THE FUTURE OF THIS FUCKIN COMPANY!" at the fans as Anarchy went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF