sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cutting Jordan Cut UP

Started by mysticbabydoll, December 20, 2013, 07:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mysticbabydoll

Brady is taking on Jordan Cut for a Sex Championship shot at the PPV, and he is ready for this. He don't know who this person is, but he knows he is in the wrong place at the wrong time. He just got done training, and takes a deep breath as he gets talking.

Brady Henderson: My opponent on Anarchy is Jordan Cut, and the winner will go for the SEX Championship at the PPV. I don't know who he is, but I have seen some of his matches. He is good, but I am just that much better. You see Jordan you facing a monster that don't care if I hurt you, and I am not going to take it easy on you. You might think you will beat me, but the fact you haven't faced me before. You don't know what I am made or, or what I am capable of but you will the hard way. You don't matter to me, but no matter what happens I am getting that shot one way or another. I will do whatever I must to win, and you will be left in a bloody mess by the time I am done with you. You can bring your best, but it won't be enough to stop me. I am on a mission, and that is to bring you crashing down to the ground rather you like it or not.

Brady smirks, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: I will make you scream out in pain, and there is nothing you can do or say about it. You are in the my playground, and that isn't going to go your way at all. I am not playing games, and I will have no problem putting you in your place cause this is what I enjoy doing as you will be having a bad day when you go up against me so let's just let the best man win.

Brady laughs evilly, and the scene fades to black.

mysticbabydoll

Brady is holding up his tag team championship, and he is somewhere. He is sitting on a bench looking at the people walking around the huge park in New York City. He looks at the camera, and he gets talking.

Brady Henderson: Shut up Jordan, and I do actual training. You see I am not like you, and I am one half of the tag team champions along with The Mack. If you do that, then I won't have a tag team partner which won't be good for this championship. We beat the Queen and her friend with no problem, and my best friend is no longer in the company now I can have my own career without having Tristan dragging me down. You are no concern to me, but I am not the guy you want to mess with. Last time I checked this is the first time we faced each other, and you just don't know who your dealing with. I am not going to allow you to get that shot, and I will with any means necessary that means if I have to bash your face in I will. You will be the next person I take out, but your no threat.

Brady smirks, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: My dear sweet Kira I want you to watch what I do to Jordan, and his blood is going to be on your hands. You see this isn't personal, but only business. I will get that shot one way or another, and Jordan is just in the way. He isn't a great champion since he barely defends it, and that isn't good for business at all. I am ready to put him right in the hospital, and prove that I can rise above it all see you soon babe.

Brady tries hard not to laugh, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: This won't be your night Jordan, and it don't matter what you  bring but a real competitor trains the right way unlike you nothing distracts me. I am focused, and I don't need any woman distracting me from moving up the ranks. I can talk that way to my former friend cause we wasn't even in a relationship but still I am here to fight and win championships. Nothing else matters to me, but outside of the ring that is a different story. I don't got time to get involved, and I am always moving anyway. You want to run your mouth, but really boy you are in deep trouble. I am not going to hold anything back, and I will see you in the ring when it is time for the match to start.

Brady walks off, and heads to the gym. He goes inside, and goes changes into his workout clothes. He gets in the ring, and shakes hands with his personal trainer as the training session starts as the scene fades to black.

mysticbabydoll

Brady rolls his eyes, and he looks at the camera as he gets talking.

Brady Henderson: Keep telling yourself that Jordan, but your no match for me. I am a very dangerous man, but I don't tell people what I am going to do to them. I am not like that, but I know I will beat your ass all over the ring cause you think your going to beat me please, and I am not the type of guy you want to run your mouth to cause I will shut you up real fast. I am on a mission, and I am taking that championship and getting that shot cause I want it way more then you do. You will not stand in my way of climbing the ladder even more, and you can bring everything you got still it won't be enough to stop me.

Brady tilts his head to the side, and talks again.

Brady Henderson: I know what this match is about, but your going to get a reality check real fast cause you just don't know who I truly am which is going to come back to bite you on the ass. I am not playing around, and when I want something I fight to the end to get it. You seem to me that you need to realize I am not like your other opponents, and I won't take it easy on you. I don't show any mercy when I am fighting, and your going to find out the hard way that I am going to put you right where  you belong. The fire burns through me, and you will be the next person I take out. You just don't know what your getting yourself into, but when that bell rings you will be destroyed cause you crossed the line that you will pay so nothing can save you from the beating your going to get from me survive if I let which I won't.

Brady laughs evilly, and the scene fades out.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF