sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Taking a Stand(Evolution Roleplay 2)

Started by RunaeMoon, September 17, 2011, 12:09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RunaeMoon

The ring was surrounded by all the divas that was on the SEF roster and they was waiting for their new spokewoman to come out and speak on their behalf. The lights flicker and Runae Moon comes walking out with someone who was dressed in all black and wearing a black ski mask. They was female and pretty built and tall. Runae and the mystery woman climb into the ring and Runae gets handed the mic as the mystery woman stand there like a bodyguard and kept an eye on things, so things don't get out of control. The women surrounding the ring started bitching as Runae settles them down as she started to speak.

"Settle down sisters. I know I know. (clears her throat) LISTEN UP BOYS IN THE BACK! The time is now for us girls to make a stand right here and right now. We are fucking fed up with being pushed around and told we are nothing more then eye candy. Some of us are hella of a good talent, in the ring, wrestling wise, some of us want to be noticed for our in ring skills and taken seriously. But you boys refuse to listen to us. So we have no choice but to take over SEF. The days of this company being run by THE MAN is over..WE ARE TAKING OVER AND WE WILL BE NOTICED!"

The mystery woman takes the mic and speaks. Her voice sounds familiar, like she had been in SEF before.

"You heard Runae...it's time we starting taking what is ours. And that is the titles. Corez..you think your so god damn special because you have the world title? NEWSFLASH ASSHOLE..I'M COMING after YOU! You won't know when or where, but I am going to make you suffer, bleed and remember what pain is like all over again. This isn't some bullshit talk buddy boy, I am dead serious and if you can see the expression on my face you will see that rage fills my eyes and my heart. I am filled with the blood of darkness and I will show you a world that I once lived in that only those that know me will truly understand. These girls are tired of the men, excuse me boys pushing them around..so we take SEF and control it. STAND IN OUR WAY AND WE WILL DESTROY YOU. Corez...BEWARE OF THE SHADOWS...STAY AWAY FROM THE LIGHT...BEWARE OF........"

The mystery woman pauses and then slowly pulls the ski mask off of her head. Her face is cover with a crow mask and her dark blood red hair falls to her shoulder as the mystery woman cackles. She then goes to remove the crow mask when the lights suddenly go completely out. When they come on, the ring is empty and none of the girls including the mystery woman is around. A message flashes on the mat floor with the words.....

BYTCHES INC

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF