sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Cage Match

Started by kstancil13, January 05, 2014, 04:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kstancil13

{We open on Maegan packing her gear bag for the day or so off between matches.  Her next match up is a Triple Threat cage match against Danika and Tina.  When Brandon comes in and wraps an arm around her waist she barely responds.}

Brandon: "So you were off your game and lost a hardcore bra and panties match.  It's not the end of the world."

Maegan: "It's not just this match.  It's every match that I have to face the Sexual Sensual Sweeties.  I'm watched tape after tape to know it was Julie and Whit who started that tag team but last night I got completely owned."

Brandon: "You lost against a slut who prances around in her underwear all of the time.  So she's a worker and the champ.  You have to let go all that baggage from the past with your sisters and get your head in this game, right here.  You knew going in that SEF was going to be a culture shock from what you were used to before.  It's flashy, its decadent, and anyone can do any damn thing if they bust their ass for it.  How many tapes did we watch where it wasn't just Julie or Whit who held predominantly male gold?  Did we not just watch a match where some chick named Cassie or something lost a title to a guy named Dark?  Then you already know how badass Cassidy Dawn McPherson was.  She and Kristin used to tear each other up on a regular basis."

Maegan: "It's not just that..."

{Brandon shakes his head}

Brandon: "Look Kristin is a indy league vet and it's part of why she was invited to buy stock here.  She may have even worked here under a different gimmick.  Who knows.  It couldn't have been very long but then since Cassidy was everywhere too, it could have been anywhere.  You are not Kristin and its for damn sure you aren't that skank Marissa.  We'll get home.  You'll get in the gym with Jenny, Kris, Kenzie, and everyone else.  Then you'll come back and bust your ass in that cage so Tina isn't bored with that tramp Danika.  Give her a match to remember even if you don't come out on top."

Maegan: "Yea, you're right.  Then maybe, if Whit has time, I can schedule a training match with her and she'll tell me if I'm ten or twenty years off the game they expect from me."

{Brandon rolls his eyes and turns her to face him.  He then sits down and pulls her into his lap}

Brandon: "Babe, even if that was the case, Whit wouldn't be that blunt unless you absolutely sucked and you wouldn't have gotten even a tryout match here if you were that bad.  She might but you have to ask.  She knows SNS better than anyone else.  You spend the next couple of days in the gym and we'll come back up here."

Maegan: "I still think I need an evaluation from Whit but I'll wait until after the cage match."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF