sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Mack time to step back behind me!

Started by JordanCut, March 21, 2014, 02:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Anarchy camera is rolling showing whole bunch of people partying suddenly very hot sexy Blondie comes into the scene started speaking.

Ladies & Gentlemen, Let me introduce to you a man who going to beat Mack on Anarchy very soon become biggest superstar in this company had in a long time! Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrcus Dollllllllllars!

Marcus "Money Man" Dollars comes into the pictures giving everybody high fives then gives Blondie woman some cash as she walks away. Marcus "Money Man" Dollars grabs a wine glass then pours some wine, so he started speaking to everybody.

First of all, I want thank everybody show up showing their support as I step in the ring with Mack, so Mack isn't happy about some stuff I say about this company being if I was in control. I won't be wrestling at Wrestle X to get Mack percent of the company, but I still believe I can run this place and make it way better than it is right now. You see Mack always in the spotlight, but I feel there other wrestler deserve it more than he does, so I'm going to personally to kick his ass and collect big time pay check winning on Anarchy.

Marcus Dollars stop talking then drinks some wine for little bit then looks at the camera speaks again.

What up Mack! I know you just laughing this newbie meaning myself telling the world that I'm going to kick your ass, because you better wrestler than I am right? I know how good you are big difference is you good while I'm great at what I do in this ring. There is big reason why I am biggest name out there in professional wrestling lot of people pay to see me while you just bunch of chance which people want to see you go away. Mack time to step back behind me! Mack time has been going on for a long time I want to be first to put a stop on his time make him so mad that this lost to newbie which is me who is greater than he is looking forward showing him that everything I say is no joke more like truth whole truth nothing but truth!

Marcus Dollars drinks some more wine then makes his way to dance floor started dancing with beautiful honeys which he brought with him to Anarchy. Marcus "Money Man" Dollars smiles gives honeys kisses on the cheek, so he finish up what he got to say about Mack on Anarchy.

You see Mack I'm having a celebration to celebrate making a fool out of you in the ring also party all night long until it time to kick your ass in that ring. I'm going to party with my people until I hear from you just hope you don't say something you don't know nothing about me, so I'll see you later!

Marcus "Money Man" Dollars smiles then dances with his honeys as Anarchy went to a commercial break.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF