sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Internet Title Shot Pretty Cool!

Started by ChrisRogers, November 10, 2011, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF presents "Evolution" is on the air, and the scene opens with Chris Rogers showing off his new t-shirt which in front has a picture of himself doing highfly move in the air as he turns around words appears back of his shirt that reads "Highflying Is What I Do Best!", so Chris Rogers sees the camera on him started talking into the camera.

Tonight on "Evolution", I'm involve in a battle royal where the winner gets a shot at Internet title which is pretty cool if you ask me, because the internet is always talking about Chris Rogers where I go and I do inside and outside the wrestling ring. I have to battle nine superstars and divas to earn a Internet title shot which I'm prepare to go to war until my arm in the air as the winner. I have push myself to the limit where I'm ready to be champion sure Internet title might not be biggest prize in SEF, but I will defend that title with pride and respect while others will make a big deal out of themselves brag on they are better than everyone else. I'm sure these superstars and divas gonna make a case they will win being better wrestler than other, but I'm going to tell my challengers you can talk the talk can you back it up in the wrestling ring. When it comes to title shots I always perform in higher level which some people might say they are amaze and shock what I do. Why should Internet title shot go to me? The answer is simply I'm got people talking about me places I go people follow me at events, read my tweets, even enjoy watching what I do on youtube. It time for my time to begin become superstar in SEF, so I'm ready to win battle royal go on to become the new SEF Internet Champion!

Chris Rogers smiles then leaves as "Evolution" went to a commerical break

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF