sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I got nothing to say!

Started by SEF_ChrisOrton, December 18, 2018, 10:08:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Anarchy camera rolls showing Chris Orton walking focus and serious look on his face. He continue to walk sees camera man following him, so he stop turn his attention to camera started speaking.

I got nothing to say! Jake Voss got my title for a reason, because he believes in his heart, soul, and mind that I am not good enough anymore. He is in for a big surprise, because I'm going to knock his teeth out of his mouth, and I'm going to stomp really hard breaking his ribs. I'm going to take my fists strike down like a jackhammer to break Jack Voss face, and he should be worrying about one thing that don't make a mistake if he does Anarchy Championship is coming home with me.

Chris Orton stop talking mix reaction being heard from fans, so Chris Orton continue speaking.

As far as Cliff O'Clink goes, I don't give a crap about him just stay the hell out of my way from beating Jake Voss ass in that ring. He gets in my face or way going to hurt him just like what I want hurt Jake Voss tonight.

Chris Orton finish talking then walks away scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF