sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I will make major statement!

Started by ChrisRogers, February 16, 2012, 11:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

SEF Evolution which is first show of the night is on the air, and Chris Rogers is already in the ring with a microphone in hand started speaking.

Nick Torres, I heard what you said early I got message for you buddy put your hand on me, and I swear to god I'm gonna knock the hell out of you with kick to your face, so you and I have work together as team to SEF Tag Team titles rather you like it or not. I didn't drop the ball on anything my friend, because the ball in my hands I control my destiny I will become tag team champion with or without you help Nick Torres!

SEF start chanting "Rogers!" really loud, so Chris Rogers show aggressive expression looking at the camera, and he continue on speaking

On New Blood, I have chance to get a shot at World Championship by winning the rumble match, so why should I win that much I will put everything on the line in that rumble throw every single person over the top rope until I am the last man standing. You see we heard everyone saying to win the rumble, but I want to win the rumble not to be main event superstar to prove to everyone when it comes to big matches I can perform at higher level which I know SEF Management wants to see that exactly they are going to get Chris Rogers perform higher level in the rumble.

Chris Rogers expression change looking around hearing SEF fans cheering for him, so he finish his promo.

Tonight will be the night I step up deliver a performance SEF Managment expects me. I am ready to go to war fight to win I am not going to let Nick Torres screw me or anyone in the rumble stop me getting a shot at World Championship becoming number one contender. I'm here telling you I am ready to win just like I said early I am not losing two matches, because I plan on winning both matches giving you guys what you want to see awsome show and match.

Chris Rogers is done talking toss the mic, and he exits the ring with serious expression on his face, so "Evolution" airs their video package to start the show.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF