sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Rumble Goes Straight Edge

Started by Da Gangstas, February 16, 2012, 05:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

Laying up in the rafters of the Joe is Xanthus, high above the the arena that will soon house the uncontrollable action of SEF on its ten year anniversary supershow and also, the birthday of mister X to the fucking A! He just wears his loose shorts, ring boots, and a THC shirt from the SEFZONE. His eyes closed, but his mouth begins to move.

The X-Cage is the hell that is now the SEF Rumble and its right up my fucking alley and Derek Helms, I hope it comes down to the two of us or we meet somewhere in the rumble tonight because inside that cage there is no soda machine to help you beat me. A smart move and one I would have done myself, but now its time to tear each other a new fucking hole and shove ya out the one in the cage. And then on to someone else perhaps as I know I will have to face at least three people in singles matches tonight. Could it be Chris Rogers, the former Internet Champion? Derek pretty much summed you up and Jason Stratus as well for you both are promising, but against myself in an environment such as this one, you got no chance, Derek has no chance. His ex old lady Ashley, a hardcore honey that I wouldn’t mind getting some sloppy seconds from, she can get extreme, but after I win, she can come crawling to my bedroom instead!

X grabs his nuts with his right hand, then lays it back on his stomach with his other hand saying.

Who else we got here, Shane Jericho, what the fuck man, seriously?! This kid is still here, so I guess he’s determined and that is a key factor to winning, however, talent is too and in this match endurance and tolerance for pain play major roles. Shane, your little sibling rivalry is the biggest thing going for you and Cody and it sucks to be honest, so learn to branch out and you may be a threat one day. Tonight your gonna be lucky to survive your Tag Title match, let alone the SEF Rumble and if you get in that cage with me, your going to regret signing with SEF!

A pause and Xanthus coughs to clear his throat, then says.

The Real T & A of SEF is in the SEF Rumble and you too have a match prior to this and a Ladder match at that, so have fun enduring that and trying to win the rumble baby. I know you wanna keep your International Title, you have made that clear by your actions and words, but you insist you will win the rumble, well I say you won’t and I’ll make sure of that tonight in the x-cage. The Real T & A meets the X Rated Icon and you can bet your ass that after we steal the show, you get more of me than you can handle. You may have won last time we met, a ladder match at that, but tonight is different and that was the past. I sank low for years, I have forgotten more than you have learned about wrestling, but too bad for you Tina, I am re learning this business all over again and this time I do it right. I will bust my ass harder than you, harder than anyone else in that rumble in order to do one thing and that is headline Wrestle X!

And now Xanthus sits up bringing his legs up to wraps his arms around his knees balancing on the beam with no worries. His gaze straight ahead in a monotone sort of way as he says.

Facing Corez would be great and I admit I am pulling for him and considering his opponent has to wrestle a match just minutes prior to earn a shot at him, he has a good chance to win. But if its Mack or Reynolds it would probably push me harder to win. Not that I would hold back against Corez, hell, maybe we’d have to make it interesting if it was!?

A shifty eyed glance and he laughs, then says.

Doesn’t really matter though because that is just an after thought to amuse myself while preparing to go down into that ring and tear each and everyone in my path apart on my road to Wrestle X which begins tonight! Nick Torres wants this bad, probably as bad as anyone including myself, but Nicky my boy, you are getting old. You have experienced more than all of us and done it all on your own, you were the machine behind your twenty year career and it shows, so its time to make way for the Straight Edge Stoner to headline the biggest show of the year! I respect you more than anyone else in this rumble man, not to say I don’t respect the others as I actually do. No one in that cage has done anything to disrespect me, at least not yet, but Nick Torres has proven himself to me more than any of you, so prove your gonna win or bow down to the winner which in the end will be me, mister X to the muthafuckin’ A!

And then he leaps up to his feet doing a crotch chop and Xanthus walks off the beam past some technician equipment and disappears down some stairs. The view panning over the arena where it looks some wrestlers are working it in and around the ring, then fade to black.

Da Gangstas

Fade back in to find Corez outside the IX locker room holding his World Title over his right shoulder and staring almost demonically. He wears a Smoking & Bleeding shirt from SEFZONE over his ring gear and says.

Its New Blood tonight and its First Blood rules in my World Title defense against one of two icons. Mack and Rick Reynolds tear each other apart in Hardcore Hell where blood may flow already making it much easier for me to beat one of them and make my own path to Wrestle X. Though I don’t want an easy win and no matter which one does win, I can count on a challenge because this wouldn’t be the first time either of the two wrestled two times and back to back in one night, hell, I’ve done it myself. The Corez Effect will be watching that match closely, very closely and when it comes time for New Blood to begin, if the winner isn’t bleeding, he will be and afterwards I’ll be back here smoking!

A pause and shifts the title, then turns looking off to the left where Xanthus steps into view from with a blunt his mouth dressed the same as earlier. He slings an arm around Corez handing him the blunt and says.

Hell fucking yea and after I win the Rumble it could be the two of us or that weird bearded fuck Mack. Speaking of, he in the room?

X nods to the door behind them and Corez puffing away says.

Yea, he’s been sleeping all damn day, Rip Van Mack on SEF’s ten year supershow, hope he wakes up for his match at least!

Xanthus gets handed the blunt back and steps inside the room now patting Corez on his backing saying.

He’s gonna need all his rest if he beats Reynolds, so maybe ya outta take it easy on the old man!?!

A small laugh and X shuts the door, then Corez smirking as he says.

All joking aside Mack, I want to face you one on one and beat you, it would mean a little more, though Rick Reynolds, he and I have some deep history. Were old friends, we helped each other a lot, but were better rivals after the shit we been through and kicking his skinny ass all over the ring would be just fine with me. So whether its Reynolds or Mack, don’t matter, all I have to do is sit back and watch and learn how to beat either one, then let them know why I have become known as The Corez Effect!

And now the champ throws his arms out in a crucifix pose letting the title rest on his shoulder, then catches it from falling and turns stepping into the room shutting the door on us. The IX logo scratched on to a black background on the door and so we fade to black.

NBD

The door of the IX locker room opens and out come Xanthus and Corez with smoke pouring out and they head on down the hall. Shady Smack runs out in an IX shirt doing crotch chops and follows his fellow IX members, then we go inside the room. Mack is asleep in his gear on a sofa with Julie sitting on the edge of the sofa wearing a green dress to her mid thigh and cut a little low. IT has Hawaiian print all over like some of Mack’s shirts and she nudges Mack saying.

Ok mister Showsteala, time to wake up or your gonna miss the damn show!

And now Julie stands crossing her arms over her chest, then Mack sits up looking around asking.

Where is everyone?

Julie just smirks at him shaking her head and says.

Getting ready for the show to kick off, so let’s get to it old man!

Mack looking up with a smirk now yanks her down on his lap and Julie throws her arms around his neck. Mack just holds her laying his head to her chest and asks.

Can we stay back here and just enjoy this moment instead?

He rubs her stomach softly and Julie smiling too big to cover her emotions up just laughs a little saying.

For fucksake you son of a bitch, of all the times to chicken out you pick SEF’s ten year anniversary, what a cop out!

Julie stands up pulling Mack’s head up against her stomach and he just looks up like a puppy dog at her. Julie shaking her head just says.

Eighteen years you been going out in front of the world without a problem and now your acting shy. Get up and get out there, the people want you, I want you baby, we want Mack!

And now Mack slowly stands taking Julie’s hands and pits an arm around her shoulders holding her close as they walk out and he says.

Then ya all got me and I may not be in the Rumble, but I will be attending Wrestle X in the only seat I know how to fill, my fucking ring. So I guess Ricky Reynolds better get ready for a show like no other, for SEF’s ten year supershow, and he better get ready to KISS THIS!

And then he pops back to the camera behind him with Da Shows Ova sending the feed to static and then fade to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF