sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Phoenix, You Son Of Bitch!

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, August 26, 2022, 06:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Pacing around throwing things clearly Chris Orton not in a good mood after what happened last week which Phoenix attack Chris Orton. Chris Orton let out his anger using words.

Phoenix, You Son Of Bitch I don't give a shit if this match for your title. You cross a line which you won't believe what I have in store for you tonight. Go ahead disrespect me all you want once that bell rings my anger will be unleashed there is nothing you can do to stop me.

Chris Orton throws a steel chair breaking a mirror, and he pick up a piece of mirror speaks again.

I really want take this piece of mirror stab right into your heart watch you scream in pain. You will scream for help which no one will save your ass, because you will lose your title, but I plan on doing something no one has ever done that take your life. You are dead man tonight Phoenix! 

Camera moves down showing Chris Orton hand holding piece of mirror blood begins to drop from Chris Orton hand.

Jake Voss

(From the dark shadows of the rafters above the arena is where Phoenix is found sitting in an almost cradle position high above the ring to stare straight down lost in thought, but ready to talk.)

"Chris Orton, you just do not know when to give it all up, hang up the boots, and enjoy a successful career. You really think you can get back to what you were by riding on what you did? You may be as delusional as my last opponent in the cage match which I won. Now I defend my Titan Championship against you Chris and I don't mind, as much as I loathe you, I do not mind facing you again and again old boy. I will continue to stomp you into the ground until you learn to give it up or learn to step it up. Even if you never learn, I don't care, I will still continue to put you down. You can throw all the fits you want, break glass, and wish you could kill me, but I simply do not care enough about you Chris. You are just a bitch Chris, a little bitch, whining, pissing, and moaning because you got your ass kicked last week. Now sure, I didn't have to get involved in your match, but I wanted to. After the history you and I have in SEF, you had it coming. Like I said, I will continue to kick your down everytime I get the chance because its the least I can do. You have no idea though, oblivious you are Chris. You better bring more than a chair or a piece of glass to stab my heart out. I bleed more than you do, I live more than you, I love this business more than you and I will always rise up to be better than I was before. When I leave this business I will have made it better. The Phoenix brings the best out and the best are right here in SEF."

(Phoenix goes silent as he just continues to watch below and wait.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF