sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

If I had to pick one... (War r/p #1)

Started by JohnCarter, August 14, 2012, 01:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

"War" cameras find John Carter preparing for his huge match with Taylor Andrews for Icon Championship on the line. John Carter hasn't won over Taylor Andrews that is a fact, but he ready to do whatever is needed to win, so he lights up a joint inhale blows smoke into the camera started speaking.

Tonight on "War", Taylor Andrews and I step inside the ring with Icon Championship on the line with stipulation being voted as we speak. One stipulation being a steel cage nowhere to run or hide than we got Inferno which whoever set on fire wins the match than last we got a table match whoever goes through a table wins the match. These stipulations are interesting if I had to pick one I would pick Inferno match why you ask Taylor Andrews been on fire taking me on maybe it time she get to experience how fire is felt burning her body. You see Taylor Andrews alot has gone down since you and I together some was flirting, trash-talking, or totally nothing going on between us. Tonight on "War", I never beat you inside that ring going to do whatever I can to win, and I don't care if you break my body in half, cut me open, or cause a serious injury mark my words once that bell rings going to win doesn't matter how just going to win become the new Icon Champion! 

John Carter inhale his joint blow smoke into the camera, and he goes back to his preparing for his match with Taylor Andrews, so "War" went to a commerical break

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF