sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm Taking Over Anarchy

Started by NBD, January 24, 2023, 01:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(No one knows it yet, but ANA is running SEF from both sides, in the back on Monday Night WAR and in the ring on Friday Night Anarchy and well he may have to do this, he needs to do it this way, but he also wants to do it his way, this way. No one has a clue what makes the man tick because he does not tick, he goes from zero to one twenty in three seconds flat. No one will see him coming and even if they could, would not be able to stop the juggernaut of a man that is A Native Americano.)

(ANA sits back behind his desk backstage in his office just chilling in a black tee and swat style pants with combat boots kicked up on the desk. His long hair tucked under a black ballcap and his dark eyes piercing up and through everyone watching.)

"Simon Lee Nash, you lost your title, then you lost your rematch and both times without so much as a fight to keep them, to continue reigning as Anarchy Champion. What the f'k happened to you boy? You should be World Champion right now, and you can't even take care of The Wolf. Don't worry sweetheart, I'll get to you later, but I ain't done ragging on Simon cause he has failed SEF. You made me right to do what i did to you all them years ago leading up to Wrestle X when I smacked you back into reality. You came at me then, you got mad, pissed, and focused on your career which is what I wanted. Now what Simon, now I back off, I give ya room to grow, space to fill out and be the best, and you do what with it, you do what Simon? You drop the ball time and time again, you fail SEF time and time again and I am f'n sick of it, I am done with you. Come Anarchy, I end you if ya got the balls to show up!"

(ANA still with his feet kicked up and a grimace of stone as he moves on down the list.)

"Chris Orton, sort of in the same boat, but not really cause you been the man, you a hall of famer whether you want to recognize it or not, you are allowed to ride your wave, but you still got to put in some time to keep your title son. That's why you going in with nothing and you will come out with nothing, because I am taking it all. I am tired of relying on past stars and would be stars, its all about in the now and no one is demanding their time be now more than I am. I am running WAR from this office and I will be here for Anarchy, but my office on Anarchy will be in the ring. This office here is my dressing room, my space to get ready for when I hit my office between them ropes and I own this brand as the best wrestler on Friday nights."

(ANA pausing and keeping his demeanor the same as he breaths steadily to say.)

"The Wolf, the only one in this match deserving to be a champion, hell, you are a double champion, so no hard feelings when I take the Anarchy Championship and hold it above my head because I will do that. And if you do not stand up and fight for what you have, for all you have, you may not be a double champ after Friday. Phgoenix and I will take those Tag Team Titles if we have to, hell, if he wants it, then I want it and there is no stopping the two of us. But make no mistake, I am letting my intentions known now that my sole focus is becoming Anarchy Champion. I admit it, the Tag Titles are on the backburner, they are in the back of my head as something I will take if given no choice, if the champs fail to deliver a championship performance. So Wolfy, ya best step if you want to keep all your gold, but know that I am coming for that Anarchy Championship above all else, I am going to walk out of Friday Night Anarchy as the new Anarchy Champion and that is all that matters, nothing else, nothing more..."

(fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF