sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jason stratus vs ANA

Started by Simon Lee Nash, February 15, 2023, 12:32:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

(ANA sitting at his desk finishing up a joint with a smoke filled office and his labtop sitting on the desk with the Anarchy Title on top of it. His phone next to it and ANA putting the roach in an ash tray to stand up lifting his title to his shoulder and smiles to say.)

"AH, man, I made it bi weekly and still barely promoting myself, but I'm here, and you all know that. Maybe that is why Jason Stratus called me a legend, ha, well, whatever kid. Maybe you are psyching yourself out or maybe you are just playing games, so good luck either way, I'm too dumb to let it get to me. I'll be in that ring though, you can always count on that, at least until I physically cannot do it anymore. That is years away though, decades...so tonight is Friday and that is all that matters. Jason Stratus and myself one on one, not even for this title over my shoulder, but hey, nothing to lose, everything to gain, right Jason!? You have nothing to lose, but a win would gain you a title shot. I have nothing to lose tonight because my title is not on the line, but everything to gain for me is shutting up another mouth that wants to run on and play his games. I gain the knowledge that I am a well deserving champion because even when the title is on the line, I step up to be the champion, to carry myself as a champion in any match, to be the best. So if that makes me legendary, well then Jason, I dare you to kill my legend, I'll be waiting out in that ring for you."

(ANA walking out of his office to head on down the hall swaggering like a boss.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF