sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sierra Perry vs LBD

Started by The Perry Family, February 20, 2023, 05:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is in the ring and she then Begin to talk.

Sierra Perry: LBD I have been waiting a long time for this Match, I Have Been Wondering When You Was Going to Show Up, This Anarchy Womans Championship is Going To Be Mine For A Very Long Time,

Sierra Perry: IAM Not Afraid Of You LBD, So Your Back From The Dead, Big Deal, Everything is Going to Be Just Fine! I Can Not Wait, To Get My Hands Around Your Skinny Little Neck and Break it!

Sierra Perry: This is a Dream Match For Me, And The Darkside Is Going To Be All Mine, Tonight They Are Alway's Around Right When I Need Them The Most! I Hope You Know What You Are Getting Yourself into You Know

Sierra Perry: Im So Going To Be All Alone Tonight I Don't Need Anyone To Defeat Your Sorry Ass Tonight, I Don't Need Anyone Help I Can. Not Wait To Rip You Apart One by One In The Middle Of The Ring!

{She Looks Around Relaxes a Bit and then Begin to talk}

Sierra Perry: I Hope I Don't Hurt You To Much Tonight, I Stil Want Keep You Alive So, You Can See what You Been Missing Being Dead And All! 

Sierra Perry! Iam The Darkest Bitch You Would Ever Meet Il Risk Anything For The Anarchy Womans Championship I Mean That Sincerely so Enough Talking Get Your Ass Down To The Ring And Let's Get This Started Right Here And Now

She Waits
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF