sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Waiting (Anarchy)

Started by Daddy Mack, March 02, 2023, 11:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(Sitting at the bar of a hotel in Hung Hom is Daddy Mack clad in a black hoodie covering his head, and matching sweatpants with white hi tops unlaced, but stretched out, so the laces don't hang. Mack just hangs out at the bar though with a glass of whiskey in front of, straight up, no ice, and he sips some back smoothly and says.)

"Hong Kong fooey, heh, man I been around this country a lot in my life and never really had it highlighted. Everyone knows about my tours of duty in Japan, but I rode the orient express around the Asian continent like it was my own hometown of Detroit. Now I get to step in the ring on Anarchy with LBD and Chris Orton to become the first ever 6 Star Tag Team Champions and like the name says, we can't have new champs with six of us going head to head. And we start off in this tournament with The Wolf, Jade West, and that little hot thang Sierra Perry who seems like she can't get over Mack and perhaps I may have to pay her a visit after the show, ya know, to console her, to be a shoulder for her, to allow her to let it all out as I keep her up all night!" 

(Mack grins sarcastically and lifts his glass to toss back the last drink, then raises it to the bartender who makes her way over to refill his glass. Mack smiling and looking around at the low key crowd in the place not a giving a crap like the man himself. Mack looks in the mirror behind some liquor bottles catching his reflection to say.)

"I been here before ad I'll be back again, so stack 'em all up and knock 'em all down, again and again, man I love this shit. Wonder where my partners are though? I thought they may have been staying in this hotel?"

(Mack takes a sip of whiskey and looks around again, then looks down going silent now.)

Liz

(But a womanly figure comes up behind him and sits down on a barstool next to Mack and she's got on a pair of black leather riding boots, a cream colored sleeveless business silk shirt, a pair of black mid thigh shorts, a tan belt, a pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is slicked back in a nice and neat ponytail. This woman is none other than Liz B. Decker aka LBD. The bartender come up to her and says.)

Bartender:
Hello there! What can I get for you?

Liz B. Decker:
Give me a Jim Beam and Sprite. And please keep them coming!

(The bartender walks away to make Liz her drink as Liz looks at Mack and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
You could have told me which bar to go to! Did you know that this place 4 of them? I went to the one on the roof looking for you and Orton but decided to check out this one before heading back to my room.

Mack:
Good thing.

(The bartender comes back over with Liz's drink and places it on a coaster in front of Liz. Liz goes to dig some money out from a pocket on her boot but Mack says.)

Mack:
Hey, just put on my tab and I'll pay for them. Okay, sweet cheeks?

(The bartender just blushes and walks off. Liz takes a good healthy drink of the Jim and Sprite and puts the glass back down.)

LBD:
I'm glad that you invited me to have a drink r two. With this tournament that we are in, I need a few. I really thought that I woulda been put with Norm and Phoenix but nope! Little Miss Tina was! I don't get it. Is that stupid little bitch tying to come between Norm and I?

Mack:
Who knows? But just keep your head in the game and focus on The Devil's Playground. When we win, that's the point to start focusing on Norm, Phoenix, and Tay-tay.

LBD:
I can't help it, Shane. I really did think if I was put in a tag match for gold, I was going to team up with Norm. my husband. But the though of Tina winning with Norm just rubs me wrong way. I don't want tell Norm this because he'll call me a Jelly Jenny but he'll be right. I will be jealous of her holding gold with him. But you are right, Mack. I gotta get my damn head in the game because if I take my eyes off the ball once during this, I'll let you down. I can't do that after all you've done for me. Restored my smile and now I gotta pay you back. I owe you, Shane.

Mack:
I'll be there with you during the match and every match after that until we win. I do have a promise to a certain little girl of yours to keep.

(Liz blushes as Mack rubs Liz's back and then takes a drink of his whiskey. Liz takes a drink of hers and the bartender comes up to Liz.)

Bartender:
Another drink, ma'am?

LBD:
Sure. Do you guys have food here?

Bartender:
Sure. What can I get for you?

LBD:
I'd like to have a pepperoni, cheese, peppers, onions, and bacon pizza, please? Make it a large for me to split with Mack and a 3rd that's coming soon.

Bartender:
Coming right up!

(The bartender walk away and Liz looks at Mack.)

LBD:
Mack, I am beyond ready to win this match and show Devil's Playground that when you run with The Devil and love the darkness, you're gonna fall and the light will always conquer the darkness. Shane, you have made me see that since me coming back and you helping me find my groove again. I'm so thankful and grateful for you. Here's to us winning this match and continuing until we get those 6 Star Championships! To those that oppose us, let them feel Extreme Dominance!

(Liz raises her glass as Mack raises his glass and they toast. Liz downs her 2nd drink and the bartender brings her another one. As Mack and Liz wait for Chris to show up, "Back For More" by Five Finger Death Punch plays in the bar. )

TBC By Chris Orton Or Daddy Mack!

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton show up looking for Mack find him with other partner at the bar. Chris Orton walk over towards the bar as bartender speak to Chris Orton.

What can I get you sir?

Jack Daniels with coke soda!

Alright be back soon! 

Chris Orton sat down looking at his partners, and he speaks to them.

Looks like we got big match tonight but we got this in the bag! I guess we are here to celebrate winning this 6-man tag team tournament. How about a toast to victory and kicking everyone ass gets in our way.

Chris Orton receives his drink takes a slip already declaring victory tonight for his team.

Daddy Mack

(Mack raising his glass up as does LBD and Chris clanking his glass to theirs and they take a drink in honor of their soon to victory.)

Mack
"Good to see ya show up Chris, now I know we may have a chance in this. Of course, maybe I'll just hide behind Whi-, I mean Liz, or LBD like I usual. Hell, you can do the same and we can go get high."

(Liz looks at him annoyed and he just elbows her with a sarcastic grin.)

Mack
"Naw, ya know I'll be out front in the center of it all like I always am because I was born to be the center of attention. This is a bit of a history making match up with us on the same team considering how we all first met. Liz and I were running Impact X back in 06 when Chris came in hot off his WGEF career I think it was, my memory may be a bit sketchy. But you ame in here ready to compete with the best and took your lumps like a man to come back and become World Champ. Anyways, long history between us and like I said, my memory is sketchy, especially after the car wreck in Miami, man, I remember that, but like five years right before that happened, I kinda black out a lot, maybe five to ten, I don't, it gets sketchy. Not about me or my past, its about our history making match up and this is so psecial to me, it got me rambling to a couple old wrestling buddies from back in the days of MSN. Seventeen years ago and I never would of thought I would team with Chris or yea, Liz over ANA, but it feels right, we are the stars on the roster with most tenure in SEF, so we got all the pressure on us and we're gonna use it to crush everyone in our way to standing as the new 6 Star Champions, I love it and I may have found a reason to care again!!!" 

(Mack tosses back his drink and raises it up to the bartender who makes her way over.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF