sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Deadweight? (anarchy)

Started by Phoenix, March 03, 2023, 07:52:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(The Phoenix stares with cold, dark eyes from where he sits clad in his trenchcoat in the rafters with a ballbat in hand, and a peak of the Anarchy World Title around his waist. His stare menacing and calculated.)

"Deadweight huh Simon? Interesting choice of a word to use against a man who has beaten you, a man who has carried more World Championships than you have, and a man who has overcome more adversity than anyone else in this business. But deadweight, ok Simon, I'll bite on that one, I am listening very close to you, so what else is it you think you know about me!? I could say some things about you Simon, oh man, like you very first SEF World Title reign, that you dropped the ball on. But lucky for that Jake Voss guy, he picked up the ball, oh wait, that's me."

(Phoenix grins a little now showing he ain't gotten got by anyone.)

"You got some nerve calling me deadweight Simon, after the lack of performance you have shown over the years. I don't even care about being a tag champ. I am the Anarchy World Champion and no one, not you, not Taylor, not ANA, not Jason or Carlos, not even Daddy Mack is taken this from me on any of your best days. Now, I will work with ANA and Taylor as I too have a bond with Taylor Andrews and ANA. We ran together in Impact X Facta, but that was years ago and ANA is SEF. He has a different agenda these days that may not include being in the spotlight, I don't know really, he is Owner of this place, so we'll have to wait and hear from him. Taylor though, I know she would love more gold around her waist to flaunt, but is content as Universal Champion. Maybe more than content as she is thriving, she is head and shoulders above most, except me. So she may not want to be too close to me as and keep you guessing heading into your one on one match at Wrestle X. Simon Lee Nash, Jason Stratus, and Carlos Mitchell might have the teamwork advantage in this match considering where my partners an I are in our careers, again, I don't know. I do know I will be there and I will fight for whatever I can with everything I have to offer. And Simon, I will be gunning for you, like I said, I do not care about adding another title to my resume, I just want to make sure you realize where you messed up. I will show what my weight carries in SEF when I stomp your face into the mat and leave you laying to think about how you and I got to that point and if that doesn't work, don't worry, we may cross paths again, matter of fact, we will."

(Fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF