sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Devils Playground Talks Backstage

Started by The Perry Family, March 08, 2023, 12:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Sierra perry is shown backstage wearing a leather jacket, her hair in a ponytail she then begin to talk.

Sierra Perry: all right so Lbd and her am friends won, and they got lucky, they won on a fluke, it will not happen again, 

The Wolf: It Was a Fluke a Total Fluke, but they Did Out Wrestle us but It, Will Not Happen Again, I Mean Everything is going be fine, Look We Will Get Another Chance at Them you Watch it Will Happen Sooner Then You Think.

Jade West: Look i know we Lost we Not in the Tag Team Tournament, Don't Worry we Are Going be fine i got SEFUW To Hire to Ol Friends of Ours and They Are in Action On the Next Show.

Sierra Perry: Another Chance i would love another chance to Destroy LBD Someday it Will Happen Someday,

Jade Im Sure it Will Happen But I Don;t Know we need to Relax for awhile and See What's Happens Next

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF