sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Walker Sisters Walk Around Backstage

Started by Tonya Walker, March 14, 2023, 05:06:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

The Walker Sisters are Shown Walking Around The Arena, Looking Foreword To Facing Their 2 Opponents, Savanna is Shown Drinking a Beer Along With Lexi, She Then Begin To Talk.

Savanna Walker. Can u Believe That The Nash Family Is Here, Along With Carlos Randy Orton, Jason Stratus hell We Kicked Their Asses Before We Can Do It Again Here,

Lexi Walker. I Can Not Wait, This Is Going to Kick Serious Ass I Mean They Are Total Losers, When You Get In The Ring With Us, Your Getting Yourself Legendary Status

Lexi Walker. I Wonder Where They Are Anyway, The Sooner We Get Championship Gold Around Our Waist The better,

Savanna Walker. You Said it, Nobody Going Push Us Around, Nobody We Going Break Their Leggs Necks Bodies Everything, Anyway

Lexi. Walker I'm Sure Where Ever These Losers Are They Probably Hiding From Us, I Mean Who Wouldn't.

Somebody Comes by Them and Begin to Talk.

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF