sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time for Anarchy

Started by CoC, March 17, 2023, 09:50:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

Friday Night Anarchy is here and the second round of the SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championship Tournament is set in stone to deliver us the final two teams to face off at Wrestle X.

(And tucked away in their joint locker room exclusively for the DVF are the seven members who make that group exist today with the COC in the middle of a black leather sofa with his girl Sara Marie on his left and an arm around her. Chris Paine sits to his right in his ring gear and in a matching chair is Jason Price next to Chris, both ready for the ring. On the other side of the sofa sits Steve White in jeans and a leather jacket resting back in a matching chair. Axel and Barry barely seen in blue jeans and DVF shirts near the door ready to dismantle anyone who comes in without permission.)

CoC
Tonight is a piece of cake, but next week will not be, so we take the fight to CAW, LAJ, and Hiroku Shinobi. Boys, this ain't a decade ago and you are never gonna be relevant like you think you were. We are going to Wrestle X and fight whoever wins this so called grand main event tonight between a team of so called legends and Simon's crew. I've battled them all over the years, winning some and losing some, but I learned from every one of them. Cliff o Clink is not here to play second fiddle, to be some opening act, to just make it by in the mid card. The CoC is going to fly higher than them all ever have and I will do it at Wrestle X no matter how I have to do it. I made my mark a long time ago, but there is always room for more cause I ain't done for a long time from now. The future is not set, but it is bright because I will run SEF into that future, my future. Taylor Andrews spoke of IXF being the backbone of SEF and at one time it was, that group kept SEF alive. Hell, I been a part of Impact X Facta, so I know what its all about. I also know that the DVF is the dominant group in SEF and we are SEF, so Taylor and Julie can have their fun. But when it comes time to meet, they will see as everyone is getting caught on to, that we are SEF through and through. This is my SEF and my team and I will rise to the occasion at Wrestle X. I have perhaps the greatest, no, f**k that, sorry guys, you are the great, THE greatest tag team in the world, not just SEF. Priceless Paine ran the tag team division for years, a decade or more, and you took your lumps and bumps. You paid your dues and not it comes due time to get what you deserve, more Tag Team Titles. This is our perfect opportunity to take those titles, to make you both double tag team champions and well, I got my EX Title and soon to be the third man to hold the 6 Star Tag Team Titles with the greatest tag team of all time.

Chris Paine
I appreciate that Cliff, those words about use cut very deep and feel very good to hear, thank you. We will not let you done come Wrestle X or tonight for that matter. CAW and Hiroku Shinobi we have faced many times, but LAJ and his old partner Mesa are perhaps our greatest rivals. We may have to consider them just as great a team as us, except, we still work together, we are still a team, and we will never not be.

Jason Price
Spoken like my partner who knows me so well, and thanks to you again Cliff. Like Chris said, we will not let you down. DVF will dominate SEF for the good of SEF. We are SEF for sure, we are SEF forever, and we will do whatever we have to do to keep SEF alive.

CoC
Well my friends, I will not let you down beause its for you that I am wanting these 6 Star Tag Team Titles, hell, without you I couldn't be in this tournament.

(Cliff with a cheesy grin and Chris patting him on the back, then Sara pulls him in for a little play time as Chris and Jason talk amongst themselves with Steve on his phone.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF