sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Wants Championship Gold Anarchry RP

Started by The Perry Family, April 02, 2023, 04:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Wolf is in the Ring And She Then Begin to Talk.

The Wolf: All Right, Tonight iam in a 3 Way For The Anarchy Womans Championship Along Side,my sistea Sierra Perry! and a Bitch named Lbd.

The Wolf: Let me Say This: None of You Are Going to Get This Womans Championship, It is Coming Home with me,and Me Only!

The Wolf: I Waited a Long Time To Hold Some Championship Gold Around my Waist! Either Sierra or LBD Is Going To Get This Womans Championship this Belongs to me and Nobody Else You Get it

The Wolf: I Hope Sierra and Lbd are Watching Backstage yeah Sierra Unless Your to Busy Sleeping With mr Daddy Mack! Anyway i hope You Actually Show Up For Tonight's Title Match Yeah Bitch i Said it!

_{ She Relaxes for a While and Begin to Talk Again{

The Wolf: This is My Chance And Iam Not Taking it Easy On Anyone Anymore i am Tired of Picking Up The Scrapes After People It is Time i Finally Become Champion so Beware Bitches i am Not Taking it Easy On Anyone Anymore!

The Wolf: IM Done i am Done Being the Nice Bitch! Tonight You Are Going to See a Brand New Vicious Wolf it is Time i do What i am here To Do! Dig my Teeth in to People's Necks Suck Their Blood Rip Their Hearts Out

The Wolf: This is my Chance to Shine U Hear me World my Chance It is my Chance the Night of the Wolf! Nobody is Going To Take Advantage of me Anymore I Been Way To Nice!

The Wolf: Tonight is a New Night So Beware Bitches Just Beware! That Womans Championship Is Coming Home To Me and if Anyone Has a Problem With That Fine By Me i am Not Going Be Anyone's Bitch Anymore!

{ She Looks Around and Spears the Ref Standing in The Ring, And Bites His Neck With Her Wolf Bite Until Blood Begins To Come Out

{ Sierra Comes Out to Calm Her Down The Wolf Tries to Bite Her Neck,But Sierra Counters And Gives her a Superkick 

Sierra Perry: Goes to Check on the Ref and Looks Around The Wolf is Trying to Get up In The Ring from Sierra Super Kicking Her,

{ They Begin Yelling at Each Other in the Ring Getting in Each Others Faces Pushing Each Other The Wolf Nearly Bites Sierra Perry's Neck Sierra Counters and Leaves the Ring, Looking at her Friend go Crazy in the Ring

tbc by anyone 
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF