sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Wolf Has Last Words For Lbd

Started by The Perry Family, April 14, 2023, 05:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

The Night Wolf: is Shown By Herself in a Dark Room And She Then Begin to talk.

Night Wolf: This is it Tonight You Are Finally Going Down Iam Not Going be Taken Down Lightly By You or Anyone.

Night Wolf: This Anarchy Womans Championship Means The Entire World to me! And im Not Going Loose it So Quicky Especially to You!

Night Wolf: I am Not Going Have Anyone Interfere in Our Championship Title Match Tonight!

Night Wolf: This is a Once in a Life Time Opportunity Iam Going Treat it As Such 

Night Wolf: There is a Lot of Stuff You Do Not Know About Me And Nobody Else Wil Ever Will!

{ She Relaxes For A While And Keeps Quiet And She Then Begin to Talk.

Night Wolf: I Don't Know What You Want From Me, Iam The One of The Most Darkest Coldest Woman You Would Ever Meet In Your Entire Life!

Night Wolf: I Do What i Want When i Want, When i Say I Will Do it, Iam Going to 

Night Wolf: iam Going to Break Every Inch of Your Sorry Soul and Your Bones With My Bare Hands I Do Not Need Anyone Help!

Night Wolf: To Destroy You i Don't Care What You Got Planned, To Make Sure You Screw me Out of my Championship Anarchy Womans Championship!

{ She Relaxes For a While And Then Begin to Talk Again.

Night Wolf: You Have Entered The Darkest Wolf You Have Ever Met, Iam Going Sick My Teeth In To Your Fleshen Blood! And Drain You Cold.

Night Wolf: And Nobody Is Going Top Stop me Nobody So Good Luck Bitch You Are Going to Need it!

she Wait 

Jade West

Liz

**From The Desk Of Liz B. Decker To Wolf**
I have nothing planned. But from the sound of it, you do. Little one, I have been underestimated all my life and shoved it all back in the faces of those that have doubted me. You're the one who needs to get ready to lose the Anarchy Women's title and I'm going to be yet again a double champion. The light will outdo your darkness and show you the truth. I understand that you want to hold onto that belt more than life itself but I NEED it! See you in the ring tonight. I'll be waiting for you!
-LBD

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF