sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

war which he can't win (War r/p)

Started by JordanCut, March 05, 2013, 11:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut has a chance to win a title in SEF might be the one that he wanted, but he is going to do whatever it takes to get the job done. The scene opens up with Jordan Cut in his custom made suit sitting down on a chair as he looks straight into the camera smiles a bit then started addressing his match on "War" for Internet title on the line.

Last week on "War", Tristian Darland and I didn't have a match; because we were fighting backstage suddenly we are place in a match with something on the line that is Internet title this week on "War". I know that is not title that I wanted I don't consider myself a middle-talent superstar in SEF. I was born to be a superstar in the main event, but you know what I guess things aren't going to go my way, so I guess going after Internet title will be right thing to do show the world how greatness that I am to holding Internet title around my waist for a long time until I get what I wanted that a shot at biggest prize in our business. Tristian Darland is nothing to me, because he is just another block in my way which I will go through this is more than a fight with him. It going to be ugly battle between two of us until one of us has Internet title around our waist.

Jordan Cut smiles a bit wait a few seconds to think what else to say, and he started speaking again.

I know what on the line get a victory become the new Internet Champion, but I lose there is no success in my future in SEF, because I could very well leave this company I don't see the reason to stay if I can't win here. I don't want you people to think I am a quitter which I am not just stating the facts what the point staying if you keep on losing, because I was born to be a star in SEF, and I still believe I can be a superstar in SEF into the future. I'm going to do whatever it takes to get job done on "War" beat Tristian Darland become the new Internet Champion, because I'm going to give him a war which he can't win I mean that!

Jordan Cut smirks then gets ups take the microphone off suit jacket than the scene faded black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF