sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

05.07.24: WAR/Sacrifice/Burnout Results, Carnage TONIGHT, plus Mayhem THIS Saturday, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

I'm going cut everybody!

Started by JordanCut, September 11, 2013, 08:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Jordan Cut is walking backstage in a serious mood, so he stop looking at the camera say few words about his match on War/
[/i]

You know I don't have much to say about my match, because I'm going to cut everybody! Let's start with The Mack who love to run his mouth say nobody on this roster can't beat him guess what there is someone who can beat him that someone is speaking right now. You see Mack as great as he claims to be I know I can beat him, and I will prove it in this four way street fight, because Mack needs someone very hard smacking him in his face, and I know steel chair ain't going to do it. Trash can lid ain't going to work either something I know will break his face I'll use Mack will be in the hospital once War goes off the air.

Jordan Cut smiles getting what he wanted to say about Mack off his chest, so he continue on speaking about two other challengers.

Simon Lee Nash and Billy Nuts Dudley just stay the hell out of my way! You guys suck don't deserve to be part of this company, because you can't cut it here, so I'm going cut you two losers if you decide to get in my way from beating living shit out of Mack, because I'm going to make sure Mack doesn't win, so Mack listen you take a good long look at your face next time you see it will be cover with bruises after I hit you with my long hard little friend!

Jordan Cut makes a loud noise with his long little friend, and he smiles walks away as War went to a commercial break.

Daddy Mack

Back from break and we see The Mack step right into Jordan's path with that big ass cocky grin of his across the face of The Showsteala.

You can send me to the hospital, break my face, beat me bloody, but I'll be here next week and I'll be on Superstars this Saturday. I will still show up everyone on this roster! By the way, when did I ever ay nobody could beat me?

Mack folding arms loosely over his bare chest still grinning and just watching Jordan who eyes The Showsteala cautiously.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF