sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR

Started by drakmen, April 05, 2023, 04:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drakmen

Twiztid_Zombie                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:13
  • Register:26/02/2009 10:31 AM
  • IP:74.42.190.102
Date Posted:06/04/2009 6:42 AMCopy HTML
|Scene.One|
The scene opens to a small diner, the menu on the wall is written on a black chalk board nailed to the wall above the cashier. Near the back of the small place Josh and Joey Drakmen are sitting across from each other in a booth awaiting the arrival of their food. After a long while an elderly woman, wearing a pink and white waitress uniform delivers two plates of questionable looking food. Once she's placed the food in front of the brothers and walked away Josh picks his fork off the table and begins poking what looks like it might be Red Beans and Rice. A look of disgust crosses his face as he stabs into a bean and a clear greasy liquid squirts out of it.
[Josh] What do ya think about this match comin' up?
[Joey] There are a lot of matches comin' up, which one?
[Josh] Ours, asshole!!
[Joey] Oh I dunno, I haven't really thought about it...It seems a little odd, I mean we're gunna be in a tag match with someone else as our partner....I mean I know this is the World Heavyweight Champion we're talkin' about but does that mean he won't fuck us over?? Does that really insure that he's gunna have our back?? Fuck no, he could turn his back on us easily!! I'm not comfortable havin' some guy I don't even know watchin' my back, I do well standin' firm on my own two without someone backin' me!!
[Josh] So what if he does turn on us?? I've got your back if he does, and I know you've got mine..Let him turn it into a handicap match for us!!
Joey pulls his cigarettes out of his pocket, pulls one out of the pack and places the filtered end between his lips. He fishes his lighter out and lights his cigarette. He then picks up his fork and begins shoveling the food into his mouth, every once in a while taking a drag and flicking his ash onto his plate.
[Josh] You know, I'm actually looking forward to takin' out the, I mean DA Gangstas..There's nothin' worse then some wannabe thug-whilin' assholes!! I hate it, seriously if you're so gang related why don't you move to LA join the Crypts and let me be done with you!! We have no room for over the hill, never havebeens around this federation!! We need more real talent, more bitches..
[Joey] Yeah, it's pretty bad when you've gotta put the Heavyweight Champion and the two most hardcore motherfucker in a match against Da Gangsta and sad pathetic Chris Orton, potentially a good match, if the competition were as fierce as us...
Joey puts his cigarette out on his plate and the two brothers continue eating in silence.

OOC// sorry this sucks my internet crapped out on me this weekend and I just got it back this morning

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF