sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Return Of The Perry Sisters. Talk About Going For The Tag Team Titles

Started by The Perry Family, April 06, 2024, 01:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Cruella and her sister Sierra perry are back in sef and back together again it has been quite a long time since the fans of sef have seen them together Cruella looks at her sister they even got their old locker room back, for right now they are only got each other they seem excited and eager, to be back together again and hoping for a chance to win, a chance at becoming the number one contenders for the Us Tag Team Championships by defeating 4 other tag teams, Cruella smiles and begin to talk.

Cruella perry. All Right we Are Back omg finally and we get a chance to redeem ourselves at becoming number one contender for the Us Tag Team Championships, im wondering how ru feeling ru going to be all right, i mean u did have a baby several Months ago, just wondering if you are up for this. Honey this is a chance of a Life time, we belong here we need to do this i mean this is a chance to show the haters out there we deserve this chance we need to show not only ourselves but every other team out there this is our chance at stardom if we don't at least Impress management we going to be fired again and there might not be a next time.

Sierra Perry .Listens to her sister talking, to her and she looks at her and she then begin to talk again.

Cruella perry. i know what you are thinking about i know Crow Blackheart and Bunny Summers is in this Match as well we got to face our own family members hey we done this before it happens this is wrestling honey, this is what we do this is why we are here lets go out there and raise as Much Hell wreck as much havoc as we are suppose to be raising here!

Sierra Perry. i know look i just had my Mind on other things around here, i got to get my Mind back in this game or lets face it we do not got a chance out there but at least we can go out there and give it our best shot  we don't give up we need this chance  lets do this we are soppose to be the evil psycho devil worshiping perry sisters

Sierra Perry. lets go out there and defeat Simon Nash Taylor Andrews, Crow Blackheart and Bunny summers, Nykky delight and sara marie and let's win this i know we can win this we can win and over come every chance in the world we never give up.

Cruella perry yes this is it the devil is watching us lets go out there and give this our best chance all right ru with me

Sierra perry yes iam with u this is going to be our chance let's not give or screw anything up lets discuss our strategy 

they talk about their match 

Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF